Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FURY - Y.E.P V1.3 New Wallet :o [ANN] - page 33. (Read 69402 times)

Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
 Look interesting  for me,i will like to try,but i dont want to  send any funds to Yobit
I will add your ann to btcgarden,YEP will have sove some free twitter promo
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Working with Fury is my Life Long Project
Yobit is doing more harm than good.

I have seen. And it does not look good.

Thanks

Thanks
yobit an c-cex are dump exchange

only 15000 sat is not correct if wallet works

Wallet is good. Staking is good

Thanks

Im happy with my stakes Smiley

Glad to hear that.

Thanks
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Im happy with my stakes Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
yobit an c-cex are dump exchange

only 15000 sat is not correct if wallet works
Yobit is doing more harm than good.
legendary
cryptsy
legendary
need other exchange
cryptst is good for coins with low supply like yep
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Yobit Market is going down
I think a fork

Not needed now.

Thanks

Reason i mentioned fork is because dev had mentioned it before. If its not needed then we should simply keep it as it is, we need to kick it up a notch on the marketing, vision and so on. Input is welcome on this subject Smiley

All will be worked on.

Thanks

Found 5 POS blocks !  Cheesy

Cheesy very nice.

Thanks
Reason i mentioned fork is because dev had mentioned it before. If its not needed then we should simply keep it as it is, we need to kick it up a notch on the marketing, vision and so on. Input is welcome on this subject Smiley
Activity: 445
Found 5 POS blocks !  Cheesy
Activity: 445
I was wondering if we could re-enable PoW so that we could get the block-chain moving a little quicker. If you could, and set the rewards for PoW blocks to zero, it should still move the chain while giving no rewards to those who would mine it. I would point hash at it for a couple weeks till more net weight kicks in, and it would help the coin as a whole. Just a thought, for now I will just happily hold my coins.
They have done that in other projects, worked fine.
But many blocks have been generated today, and the coming days it will only speed up even more.
I would say problem fixed, and as they say do not fix that is not broken !  Smiley

So NO to hardfork.
I think a fork
Activity: 136
I was wondering if we could re-enable PoW so that we could get the block-chain moving a little quicker. If you could, and set the rewards for PoW blocks to zero, it should still move the chain while giving no rewards to those who would mine it. I would point hash at it for a couple weeks till more net weight kicks in, and it would help the coin as a whole. Just a thought, for now I will just happily hold my coins.

Interesting Idea.

Any one else care to input.

Thanks

maybe .10 or .01 rewards
Hmmm gotta think about this one

Interesting Idea.

Any one else care to input.

Thanks
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Just adding a few things to Qt so I can get working on some extra things.

Thanks

Tennet has already died as HODX and tennet and YEP the SIMILARITY PORAZITELNIE

Not quite sure what HODX or PORAZITELNIE mean, but YEP was released 1st so please post your remarks there as they have no bearing here.

Thanks
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Tennet has already died as HODX and tennet and YEP the SIMILARITY PORAZITELNIE
YEP and TENNT one dev the same problem

There is a difference with YEP and TENNET, YEP has lower supply, lower emission rate, pos works, dev is still working on this one.
Pages:
Jump to: