Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FURY - Y.E.P V1.3 New Wallet :o [ANN] - page 48. (Read 69405 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Working with Fury is my Life Long Project
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hey, do you hold any info regarding blocks 11 to 69 on the 11th of june for reimbursement purposes so i can get it sorted if possible.

Thanks

The users who mined on my pool at first launch need to send me a pm with their username used on my pool so i can check to see how many coins they have mined

All people who mined from block 11 - 69 on coinminers on first launch 11th june please message scorpio your username so i can get reimbursements sorted.

Thanks
Activity: 134
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Nice to see and active and present dev on a coin. Smiley
What would people/you like to see now with YEP?

And it won't be oooooo MASTERNODE.

Thank's

P.S mining still going good
hi dev could you do me a favor and for a start redesign wallet, from red theme i can't read tabs. hurting my eyes, you need some new graphics, maybe someone skilled can step out..  as of tech you need some incentive to hold coins, don't get me wrong 200% annual stake is good enough but still doesn't make YEP interesting. as ideas comes to my mind i will share them here from time to time. i will try to help Smiley you stick around and this coins will succeed.

Thank you for your feedback just what I've been waiting for. constructive criticism Cheesy . do you have a certain colour/colours in mind?

And i can understand your point for an incentive but i won't state something i don't have or do a roadmap with such items and dates that i can't do i really do want people to get involved but except for you no one has really inputted.

All has been taken on board

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

Thank's

hi dev could you do me a favor and for a start redesign wallet, from red theme i can't read tabs. hurting my eyes, you need some new graphics, maybe someone skilled can step out..  as of tech you need some incentive to hold coins, don't get me wrong 200% annual stake is good enough but still doesn't make YEP interesting. as ideas comes to my mind i will share them here from time to time. i will try to help Smiley you stick around and this coins will succeed.

Thank's

DEV, is Yobit on correct wallet and safe to send coins or not?

YES correct wallet and chain.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

Thank you Cheesy

seems maybe honesty is a good thing

Thanks
]
DEV, is Yobit on correct wallet and safe to send coins or not?
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
ugh yobit... guess i spoke too soon

Thank you Cheesy

seems maybe honesty is a good thing

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
I need to know from following people off spreadsheet how many coins did you have when we reached block 69

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EdRh30pXitm-47Xv6rUsia9MFtVbLnx1QXCykSwjCTI

Thanks
I have messaged KILLAKEM THE FIBRE COIN DEV about Fibre lock and would it be an option for implementation.

I hope it can be but only the response will tell.

Thanks

P.S i will keep you updated as and when i know so shall you
I still need more Print Screens for reimbursements and also anything what was mined after block 69 won't be reimbursed as thats when i shut the nodes down an made the post

"I ONLY HAVE A FEW SCREEN SHOTS SO I NEED THE REST altogether there was 69 blocks on nodes @ 1yep per block of which i can only account for 15-20 at the mo so PLEASE SEND ME SCREEN SHOTS so i can reimburse

all reimbursements will be in block 1 with blocks 2-69 @ 0 yep to keep supply the same"

Thanks
BLOCK EXPLORER ADDED TO WALLET SORTING GITHUB AND LINKS NOW.

Thanks

Edit: links updated check op.
Ok so i know we need a block explorer so i will begin working on one for the wallet no time frame will be stated as i don't know.

Thanks

P.S i can see mining going ok now Cheesy
I appreciate your honesty Smiley
Ill throw some hash your way.

I have no reason to lie. as i will not state something will be done unless i can do it or if somebody else joins the team and they can do it.

I've had enough of risking btc on all the coins around now so i thought i would move my attention to a project/coin where i/we can see for ourselves what it takes for a truly honest and straight forward project/coin to actually succeed or not and to gain follower's or not.

AND I'M VERY GRATEFUL FOR THAT

Thanks
I appreciate your honesty Smiley
Ill throw some hash your way.
hmmm only 2k pow coins..

You need a new logo 
And get an exchange.

Other than that, looks like the everyday typical new alt release minus 'masternodes'  whew Grin

I wish you well.

SERIOUSLY if you wish to get involved please do as it's only me at the moment. I welcome all

NO RUSH FOR EXCHANGE

Except a few things Yep is not for me to say ooooo we got new things coming and WE GOT MASTERNODES lol nor to take your bitcoin it's for me you anyone who has always wanted to get involved with a project and/or to learn more about the effects of our actions on the source.

And thank you

Thanks

hmmm only 2k pow coins..

You need a new logo
And get an exchange.

Other than that, looks like the everyday typical new alt release minus 'masternodes'  whew Grin

I wish you well.
SERIOUSLY if you wish to get involved please do as it's only me at the moment. I welcome all.

I'm just a bit confused tho as i have been honest and it seems honesty must be a turn off now. As all those fake hype coins and ico's etc out there
seem to gain more attention for reasons beyond me. I could understand the "we are by far not the best developers out there but at the same time we are certainly not the worst either" may put you off but it shouldn't as I'm being honest learning (we all have to at some point) and I will not be going anywhere as stated already so if no community and no miners

I will still be here with YEP.
Learning

Thanks

P.S sorting google docs now for reimbursements
Pages:
Jump to: