Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FURY - Y.E.P V1.3 New Wallet :o [ANN] - page 44. (Read 69405 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Working with Fury is my Life Long Project
Thanks for inputting guy's
Activity: 134
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I'm thinking of increasing stake reward to get some more net weight certainly no 1000 YEP blocks tho and only for say 100 block's.

Care to input:

Thanks

I am of the mind that it would be good for attracting more people as well as encouraging more staking. The staking coins is what drive the network as it replaces the miners. So a healthy staking amount will mean a healthy netowrk. I'd say it a good thing dev. Smiley
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
I'm thinking of increasing stake reward to get some more net weight certainly no 1000 YEP blocks tho and only for say 100 block's.

Care to input:

Thanks

That would just create some quick hype. Im sure most are staking. We just need more btc thrown at whats there on the sell book, you should also contact C-Cex. edit Not going to say no to a higher stake reward though Smiley

Care to input:

Thanks
Just added 60 YEP to staking.
There are 497.12003831 on the sell book on Yobit.
+ others just sitting in wallets.

Stake and buy!!

Yes I agree because all my YEP have been staking since day 1 and I've had not one single issue with the POS staking with the wallet at all

Thank You for your support i appreciate it, I know Pos blocks are taking some time but i'm sure it will speed up.

Thanks

My wallet is staking just fine but i also had mine in the wallet since day one so maybe it's different for those that put coins in later or put different amounts in at different times.  Huh

I'm wondering now if some know how staking operates or if they are just trying to cause issue's. As most users i have heard from have had no issues :/ feeling strange on this one now

Thanks

EDIT: wish i would get a response about block ex
Activity: 138
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
My wallet is staking just fine but i also had mine in the wallet since day one so maybe it's different for those that put coins in later or put different amounts in at different times.  Huh
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Stake and buy!!

Yes I agree because all my YEP have been staking since day 1 and I've had not one single issue with the POS staking with the wallet at all

Stake and buy!!

Yes this coin does need a block explorer badly because the price for this coin should be much higher than what people are dumping their coins on Yobit for and it's really sad.  I won't sell a single one of my coins for any less than 0.025 a coin because it should even be worth more than that!! I suggest that everyone else do the same and if they plan on selling any of their YEP set your sells around that price and people will buy them because they will easily be able to turn around and sell them for 0.05 a coin when everyone starts hearing about the coin and the word about it starts to get around!! So everyone wins then Wink Cheers
imho we have a bigger problem atm as a block explorer. PoS does not work the way intended, needs fixing. any help is appreciated. dev can u do it?

POS WORKING current block = 2003

It's the low net hash in my opinion not enough coins staking.

Thanks

YEP working Smiley
Yes this coin does need a block explorer badly because the price for this coin should be much higher than what people are dumping their coins on Yobit for and it's really sad.  I won't sell a single one of my coins for any less than 0.025 a coin because it should even be worth more than that!! I suggest that everyone else do the same and if they plan on selling any of their YEP set your sells around that price and people will buy them because they will easily be able to turn around and sell them for 0.05 a coin when everyone starts hearing about the coin and the word about it starts to get around!! So everyone wins then Wink Cheers
imho we have a bigger problem atm as a block explorer. PoS does not work the way intended, needs fixing. any help is appreciated. dev can u do it?

POS WORKING current block = 2003

It's the low net hash in my opinion not enough coins staking.

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

If POS needs fixing you can ask Presstab to fix it (at a fee of course)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
i love the name
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Yes this coin does need a block explorer badly because the price for this coin should be much higher than what people are dumping their coins on Yobit for and it's really sad.  I won't sell a single one of my coins for any less than 0.025 a coin because it should even be worth more than that!! I suggest that everyone else do the same and if they plan on selling any of their YEP set your sells around that price and people will buy them because they will easily be able to turn around and sell them for 0.05 a coin when everyone starts hearing about the coin and the word about it starts to get around!! So everyone wins then Wink Cheers
is there a block explorer?

only in wallet at the moment i'm afraid

Thanks

We Need a Block Explorer for bigger exchanges.

I have messaged a few Block Ex Sites but no response yet i'm afraid.

Thanks

Thanks

YEP wallet stuck on block 2002 for 2hrs  Sad

Can everyone who has the wallet open please send me/this thread a screen shot of stat's page or pos stats or both please.

Thanks

Thanks

YEP wallet stuck on block 2002 for 2hrs  Sad
Activity: 206
Merit: 106
Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)

Thanks

Can everyone who has the wallet open please send me/this thread a screen shot of stat's page or pos stats or both please.

Thanks

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: