Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FURY - Y.E.P V1.3 New Wallet :o [ANN] - page 43. (Read 69405 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Hey Dev I just realized that you have posted a new wallet and I sent my coins from yobit to my old wallet and they showed up but they aren't confirming and the blocks are stuck on 2013? Is there any way to fix this so I don't lose my coins??? Because I got quite a bit of these coins and I'd be super pissed if I lost them
I honestly think that with the extremely low coin supply anyone holding any of these coins shouldn't be selling them for chump change like 500k a coin because it can and will be worth way more than that if the people holding the coin and the people behind the coin make the proper moves to make sure that the price continues to get higher and higher Smiley I still don't get someone selling at even 400k it's just chump change for what the real price of the coin should be but again that is just my opinion and people will do what they will do but I ain't selling any of mine anytime soon because I know this coin will easily hit 0.01 a coin and I actually believe that we could see 0.025 a coin Smiley Cheers
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I don't know about a pump because no lower sells have appeared at all since that eat up to 690k! I honestly believe that before the end of the week this coin will easy be trading 0.01 a coin! That's my honest opinion about it Smiley Cheers

It will be back under 200k sats by end of tomorrow Wink

Whatever you do , DONT buy at this price.

Vegas

Hard to see anyone dumping at this point, its only 2000 coins, not even that big of a risk to hold.
YEP could easily have a 100 BTC market cap if holders HODL, stake and sell small amounts off, at a higher price that is even worth it to new buyers with smaller amounts selling off daily stakes for some satoshis. Coin needs to have a higher market cap for this to work. YEP we can!

This would be the best approach so long as tons don't dump. Given the low coin count that isn't likely unless people seriously trade satoshi  amounts like whole coins.
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
I don't know about a pump because no lower sells have appeared at all since that eat up to 690k! I honestly believe that before the end of the week this coin will easy be trading 0.01 a coin! That's my honest opinion about it Smiley Cheers

Vegas

Hard to see anyone dumping at this point, its only 2000 coins, not even that big of a risk to hold.
YEP could easily have a 100 BTC market cap if holders HODL, stake and sell small amounts off, at a higher price that is even worth it to new buyers with smaller amounts selling off daily stakes for some satoshis. Coin needs to have a higher market cap for this to work. YEP we can!

Vegas
I haven't bought a single YEP yet Wink All my YEP I mined and I'll bet that by end of tomorrow the price will be no less than 500k but I think it will be higher than 690k to be honest!! Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Its clearly a pump. Dump now while price is high. I give it <24 hrs for price to fall back

Im a avid coin collector, think ill hold on and see what happens
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Its clearly a pump. Dump now while price is high. I give it <24 hrs for price to fall back
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Dumbshit= 0.00350000  0.75000000
Activity: 196
Seriously I just watched someone on Yobit buy the sell side up to 690k!!! This coin is going to easily hit 0.025 a coin folks! Don't sell for any less than that! People will pay for those coins because of the rarity of them Smiley  Also I don't understand the problem with the POS because my wallet has worked fine staking right off the hop Smiley Cheers

This really could be an epic play imo if you get them cheap enough.
Seriously I just watched someone on Yobit buy the sell side up to 690k!!! This coin is going to easily hit 0.025 a coin folks! Don't sell for any less than that! People will pay for those coins because of the rarity of them Smiley  Also I don't understand the problem with the POS because my wallet has worked fine staking right off the hop Smiley Cheers
Activity: 170
funky wallet Smiley
Activity: 266
Working with Fury is my Life Long Project
My wallet says Weight 26 network weight 208 - have only
received 4 stakes since start for a total of about .46 YEp.

Total yep 164

Coins in wallet since mining started.

Just sharing - not complainning

your competing against other's who have more weight than you

POS IS 200% YEARLY that's why only .46 YEP

This is not a coin what will die because of inflation

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
My wallet says Weight 26 network weight 208 - have only
received 4 stakes since start for a total of about .46 YEp.

Total yep 164

Coins in wallet since mining started.

Just sharing - not complainning

What is your proposal? As far as I see, pos blocks move really slow. I mean slow as hell. Only 5 blocks generated after PoW blocks. Do you propose to get into some kind of dPos or steady hipos?

Block 2007 now Wink and I will sort the pos rewards etc when home

Thanks
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
Block explorer ready at http://cryptobe.com/chain/YepCoin Smiley

Sorry about the delay; partner completed explorer a while ago but I wasn't on to announce it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

WHAT WOULD YOU PREFER PLEASE INPUT YOUR CHOICE

1: The new Rewards will be 800 blocks @ 1.25 YEP per block

2: The new Rewards will be 500 blocks @ 2 YEP per block

3: The new Rewards will be 400 blocks @ 2.5 YEP per block

4: The new Rewards will be 200 blocks @ 5 YEP per block

Thanks

P.S I will sort it as soon as I'm home Wink

What is your proposal? As far as I see, pos blocks move really slow. I mean slow as hell. Only 5 blocks generated after PoW blocks. Do you propose to get into some kind of dPos or steady hipos?

Sorry about the delay; partner completed explorer a while ago but I wasn't on to announce it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

WHAT WOULD YOU PREFER PLEASE INPUT YOUR CHOICE

1: The new Rewards will be 800 blocks @ 1.25 YEP per block

2: The new Rewards will be 500 blocks @ 2 YEP per block

3: The new Rewards will be 400 blocks @ 2.5 YEP per block

4: The new Rewards will be 200 blocks @ 5 YEP per block

No more than 1000 YEP

Thanks

P.S I will sort it as soon as I'm home Wink
Activity: 138

Cool. Thanks for getting it done. It's nice to be able to see these transactions. Very helpful to many.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: