Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futurecoin|Groestl-Skein-SHA256|Crypto Vesting|Launch Thread|REQUIRED CLIENT UPDATE! - page 12. (Read 37580 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Newbie question: for an i7 920 cpu, should I go for Skein or Groesl?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I missed IPO but thinking about buying some coins from first miners. How do you think what price would be ok? I mean to be able to make some profit when the coin goes to exchanges.

You will have to wait 2 weeks before you can buy any coins.

Yeah, but my question won't change in two weeks Smiley

Also:
Block mature looking like 6 days,

So first coins should be available in a few days.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I missed IPO but thinking about buying some coins from first miners. How do you think what price would be ok? I mean to be able to make some profit when the coin goes to exchanges.

You will have to wait 2 weeks before you can buy any coins.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
legendary
stupid question; since it takes a week to validate coin, how long does it take to send coin ?

dev said that there is no timer on sending coins.

I decided to give the coin another chance. I installed the new wallet, re-downloaded the blockchain and let it run for a day on solo mining. In this day I found blocks to take it from 2500-8000 so I found an aditional 11 blocks. When I closed the wallet and re-opened it they were all gone again and my wallet is back to 2500. There is not even a trace in my wallet of any of the first 140 blocks lost as well as the additional 11 blocks. This sucks big time.

Dev, is that true? Coins might just disappear like that or it's just a fud?

he is on the wrong fork all the time

How can I be on the wrong fork if I delete all except my wallet.dat and conf file, re-insall the wallet, re-download the blockchain and then turn on solo mining. Unless of course if the fresh block chain I download everytime is the wrong fork to start with.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
I decided to give the coin another chance. I installed the new wallet, re-downloaded the blockchain and let it run for a day on solo mining. In this day I found blocks to take it from 2500-8000 so I found an aditional 11 blocks. When I closed the wallet and re-opened it they were all gone again and my wallet is back to 2500. There is not even a trace in my wallet of any of the first 140 blocks lost as well as the additional 11 blocks. This sucks big time.

Right, forgot about fork branches. The coin is alright then.

Btw I guess that glitch with 500K coins instead of 100K wasn't that bad for miners Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
stupid question; since it takes a week to validate coin, how long does it take to send coin ?

dev said that there is no timer on sending coins.

legendary

Another thing, if I re-download the blockchain, the green pogress bar is stuck at about 5% alothought he % completion (hours to go) is updated. Then suddenly the green bar disappears when it gets to 0 hours. I wonder if the wallet is downloading the complete blockchain or not. The total blocks as per the wallet is 5031 when I posted this. I have no confidence to solo mine this coin as it seems all coins mined in solo just disappears.

I am done with this coin. The coins I got on the pool will probably be gone as well in 2 weeks time.

i tried the latest version of wallet,it seems ok, no coin loss
current block height is 5367,i have to wait 13 days for BIG DUMP

Dump where? There's no market for FC yet.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC

Another thing, if I re-download the blockchain, the green pogress bar is stuck at about 5% alothought he % completion (hours to go) is updated. Then suddenly the green bar disappears when it gets to 0 hours. I wonder if the wallet is downloading the complete blockchain or not. The total blocks as per the wallet is 5031 when I posted this. I have no confidence to solo mine this coin as it seems all coins mined in solo just disappears.

I am done with this coin. The coins I got on the pool will probably be gone as well in 2 weeks time.

i tried the latest version of wallet,it seems ok, no coin loss
current block height is 5367,i have to wait 13 days for BIG DUMP
legendary

Activity: 364
Haha, lol, what? 2 weeks? Man, that is insane. I'm gonna mine for a day and then wait for the auto payout. Then it's d-d-d-d-duuump time.

this is not the first time you came here or are u just stupid?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Haha, lol, what? 2 weeks? Man, that is insane. I'm gonna mine for a day and then wait for the auto payout. Then it's d-d-d-d-duuump time.
legendary

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
just fix permission: build_detect_platform

cd futurecoin/src/leveldb

ls -la

chmod 555 build_detect_platform

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
I shouldn't have to chmod anything in your source

Code:
cd /home/r00t/futurecoin/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
/bin/sh: 1: ./build_detect_platform: Permission denied
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/r00t/futurecoin/src/leveldb'
Makefile:18: build_config.mk: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `build_config.mk'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/r00t/futurecoin/src/leveldb'
make: *** [/home/r00t/futurecoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2
Activity: 112
2 weeks from confirmation to the pool + 2 weeks for a transfer exchange = 4 weeks for BTC HuhHuhHuh?

No maturity only applies to mined blocks.

lol hows about you fix your non working source on github n00b

It is fixed.
Activity: 72
2 weeks from confirmation to the pool + 2 weeks for a transfer exchange = 4 weeks for BTC HuhHuhHuh?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
lol hows about you fix your non working source on github n00b
Activity: 112
Hello Devs, any news around?

We are working on resolving issues with unexpected faster maturing blocks and phase 1 IPO investors.

I have nothing to do with this and have never developed a coin, but check this - maybe it's somehow related with x5 block reward, maybe some of your parametrs are higher than you think. Like some variable making reward and maturing 5 times faster or I don't know.

We've looked into this as well and have realized a mistake was made in setting the checkpoints in block reward for premine + launch blocks. This is of course completely our fault and has moved the schedule around unpredictably.
Pages:
Jump to: