Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futurecoin|Groestl-Skein-SHA256|Crypto Vesting|Launch Thread|REQUIRED CLIENT UPDATE! - page 15. (Read 37580 times)

legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
Diff has been dropped a little bit - miners go away. But coin looks interesting.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

I have updated all the pools to the latest wallet with the hardfork at block 10.000 !

ocminer your skein pool stat looks a little wrong to me? Thanks

Yup, i will fix that soon, need some testing before, but dont worry, they are Displayed too low for all currently so You dont Miss anything

The hashrate is lower than my miners should be.
Anything wrong ?

+1

Working on that, it is reported too low for everbody currently, so You dont Miss anything, dont worry.
Will be fixed soon.
Activity: 38
Me out. Too hard to mine with my set up. Mining whole night and earning with 21Mh/s 340+ coins heh. Bye...

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
I think the hardfork should be at block 4000 or earlier. otherwise this coin will be dead until 10k because it already takes ages to find a block.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Hey guys, im trying to mine at kfcskein.suprnova.cc
But i simply dont understand how.

According Getting strated, i just should use cgminer and conf
cgminer -o stratum+tcp://kfcskein.suprnova.cc:6767 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
im tryed at 270x and i have all rejects

Where i can find working miner for Skein or what version of CG i should use, or where i can find working conf?

Please help!@
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM COIN, dont get involved with your hashing power, BIGGEST BS I HAVE EVER SEEN.... what a fucking waist of time.

Update this and update that, diff is as sky rocket AND WE STILL CANT MINE SOLO WITH OUT FREAKING 1000 ERRORS

NICE LAUNCH !!!!!!!!!!

maybe time for a RE-LAUNCH, to give everyone the change to mine from the BEGINNING..........

I saw the IPO and never mined. Why would any miner waste their hash power making IPO coins worth money?
Activity: 8
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM COIN, dont get involved with your hashing power, BIGGEST BS I HAVE EVER SEEN.... what a fucking waist of time.

Update this and update that, diff is as sky rocket AND WE STILL CANT MINE SOLO WITH OUT FREAKING 1000 ERRORS

NICE LAUNCH !!!!!!!!!!

maybe time for a RE-LAUNCH, to give everyone the change to mine from the BEGINNING..........
Activity: 8
hmm still comes up with a error, even after patch

scrypt-sse2.cpp:38:36: error: variable or field ‘xor_salsa8_sse2’ declared void
scrypt-sse2.cpp:38:36: error: ‘__m128i’ was not declared in this scope
scrypt-sse2.cpp:38:50: error: expected primary-expression before ‘const’
make: *** [obj/scrypt-sse2.o] Error 1
legendary
Merit: 1002

I have updated all the pools to the latest wallet with the hardfork at block 10.000 !

ocminer your skein pool stat looks a little wrong to me? Thanks

Yup, i will fix that soon, need some testing before, but dont worry, they are Displayed too low for all currently so You dont Miss anything

The hashrate is lower than my miners should be.
Anything wrong ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Hardfork at block 10k Please update your wallets! To change block reward to 100kFC

Update wallets to what? Dude... you have the same link..... There is no new wallet.

The link listed is updated, trust me.

I joined IRC channel.. you fail to respond.... I make a post, you say update.. THERE IS NO FOOKING UPDATE MAN! What kinna shinanigans you think your pulling?

That is new wallet niggaa

The Old one has password.

7 days to 2 weeks
what that mean? "7 days to 2 weeks"

Block confirm time
Activity: 39
Hardfork at block 10k Please update your wallets! To change block reward to 100kFC

Update wallets to what? Dude... you have the same link..... There is no new wallet.

I joined IRC channel.. you fail to respond.... I make a post, you say update.. THERE IS NO FOOKING UPDATE MAN! What kinna shinanigans you think your pulling?

7 days to 2 weeks
what that mean? "7 days to 2 weeks"
legendary

7 days to 2 weeks
legendary

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
So what's the version number of the new wallet?  So far I have 2,000 KFC sitting in the pool unconfirmed.   How long till coins get confirmed?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Trust what? I downloaded the damn thing 3 times, and joined the irc channel to no response. The wallet link you have is to the original wallet! Fix your links or your coin! Starting to look like a self created fork, and no one can update.....
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 31
Are you all Chinese? Why there are so many Chinese here? Is this coin created by Chinese also? WTF.

Pages:
Jump to: