Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futurecoin|Groestl-Skein-SHA256|Crypto Vesting|Launch Thread|REQUIRED CLIENT UPDATE! - page 8. (Read 37580 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Will investors receive coins today?  Smiley

Yes, by 6PM EST (exactly 1 week after release).

I dont know why the dev wanted to make it even more difficult to trade by placing a 2 week moratorium on the coin.

The coin does not have a 2 week delay on trading, only block maturity.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Will investors receive coins today?  Smiley
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
I dont know why the dev wanted to make it even more difficult to trade by placing a 2 week moratorium on the coin.

on first page:

The reasoning behind our long block maturity is simply to keep the miners in check. It is to prevent the instant "mine and dump", and give miners a vested interest in the success and stability of the coin. Not only does this give the coin more resilience in the first few weeks of usage, it also reduces risk among those that hold the coin through our futures market.

Grin like this coin im in
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
stupidest fucking coin idea ever. it all happens in the future.

It is weird and it may go to hell --along with most other cryptos--, but many great things looked stupid in the beginning. Why not give it a chance? You have to admit that, at least, this is not another copycat.

yes it is. it's a clone of myriad.

I would have to agree on that. The interesting twist of block maturity is not as Earth shattering as what MYR brought to the scene when it launched.

From this point of view, all coins are nearly same. Last hit CINNI just clone of BC, and it still have 1000BTC market volume. And so on.
But kFC is only one active Skein coin atm, and i love this algo pretty much. Also 3-mix algo is cool too.

But i have question to dev, im started mining more then week ago, and my coins still unmatured at supernova pool. How its gona happened?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist

It is weird and it may go to hell --along with most other cryptos--, but many great things looked stupid in the beginning. Why not give it a chance? You have to admit that, at least, this is not another copycat.

I would have to agree on that. The interesting twist of block maturity is not as Earth shattering as what MYR brought to the scene when it launched.
Im planning to switch out half of my rigs and create buying support @coinano

p.s one problem is, im waiting about hour to my btc deposit appear, and still have 0btc on market
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I think crypsy its too optimistic, kFC should hit poloniex first. Big volume and many new coins here.

Maybe we need a marketing guy? Reddcoin had one and things happened pretty fast. They hit Cryptsy a couple of weeks after launch afair. Probably we can even hire the same guy.

would be great
yep marketing is seriously needed... 2 sells on coino, doesn't make it at the moment a good contender for any larger exchange...
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Activity: 196
I think crypsy its too optimistic, kFC should hit poloniex first. Big volume and many new coins here.

Maybe we need a marketing guy? Reddcoin had one and things happened pretty fast. They hit Cryptsy a couple of weeks after launch afair. Probably we can even hire the same guy.

would be great
legendary

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
IMPORTANT

Please vote (like) for adding Futurecoin to Cryptsy and leave a simple comment like "Please add FC". It'll be enough.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000275823

Thanks. Added it to main thread.
legendary
IMPORTANT

Please vote (like) for adding Futurecoin to Cryptsy and leave a simple comment like "Please add FC". It'll be enough.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000275823
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
i think you not right at all  Grin
Activity: 280
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I mine coins on pool kfcskein.suprnova.cc.
My coins already day is «Unconfirmed». What could be the problem?

Read the coin specs and read the thread. The answers you seek are already there.

Basically the very first sentence: "Futurecoin is a fundamental change in the design of a typical cryptocurrency. We have adopted a proven model found in many publicly traded corporations across the world in it that our longterm block maturity is designed to simulate the characteristics of graded vesting, such that we would create an environment of miners working to improve the coin and thus the coins value, whilst still stalling the desire to immediately dump. The nature of this model also gives rise to a litany of services that would be central to the coin, such as a strong futures market that would mitigate the risk of all investors and miners that hold the coin, and a new pool design for those that need Futurecoin immediately."
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
I mine coins on pool kfcskein.suprnova.cc.
My coins already day is «Unconfirmed». What could be the problem?

Read the coin specs and read the thread. The answers you seek are already there.
Pages:
Jump to: