Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀 FXPay 🚀- A DECENTRALIZED GATEWAY TO THE WORLD'S DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM - page 2. (Read 25385 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
I received your tokens for which many thanks to the company! Tell me where and on which exchange your asset is traded? Maybe you are thinking of placing tokens on any exchange?

They will be listed in Hotbit this week, FXPay looks hype in social media, everyone want miss this train before listing in hotbit. As we can see, FXPay price in current market still cheap than I look in ICOBench, where is $1.6 / token.

And does FXPay have a head office in Thailand?
What is the ICO rate for 1 FXPay token?

ICO price 1 FXPay = 1.6 USD, and I some people said they will reach $4/FXPay.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I received your tokens for which many thanks to the company! Tell me where and on which exchange your asset is traded? Maybe you are thinking of placing tokens on any exchange?
It is better for you to ask in the telegam group here that no one will answer you. any way  I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries. The project develops in stages.
Congratulations for the participants who have received the token, hopefully the market will exceed the high price, so that many benefits will be obtained, and just wait, the team will enter a good market with high prices.
Like I lost the direction to join this campaign which I say is better than the others.

And does FXPay have a head office in Thailand?
What is the ICO rate for 1 FXPay token?

Regards
Haynes
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It is better for you to ask in the telegam group here that no one will answer you. any way  I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries. The project develops in stages.
Congratulations for the participants who have received the token, hopefully the market will exceed the high price, so that many benefits will be obtained, and just wait, the team will enter a good market with high prices.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
According to the ICOBench's ICO rating, the project managed to raise about $ 15 million. Is this information correct? If so, then I congratulate the team on the successful completion of the tokensale. What about bounty hunters when they get their salary?

I got an award today for Twitter and Facebook. For me it is very worthy!
my sincere congratulations ...) In the telegram chat, one of the team members said that they would soon be entering the HOTBIT exchange. This is not even a bad thing. I hope to see the FXP token on this exchange soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
According to the ICOBench's ICO rating, the project managed to raise about $ 15 million. Is this information correct? If so, then I congratulate the team on the successful completion of the tokensale. What about bounty hunters when they get their salary?

I got an award today for Twitter and Facebook. For me it is very worthy!
Activity: 378
wow, it is amazing if indeed the results obtained in the ICO, means that all teams prove their hard work so the results obtained do not disappoint, and hopefully if that is true the results obtained by the participants are also as promised and expected.
surely the happy ones are not only the team but the participants also feel more relieved because in the end they will still get results for their hard work.
This is a very good project with a very good platform. This project seems to be one of the trending and successful project today  it seems to be a powerful and consistent revolution in the world of encryption
It seems that especially with the results achieved, all participants and teams are proud of this project, hoping that in the future this project will be well developed with the funds obtained, we are always looking forward to the development for the future of this project.
wow, it is amazing if indeed the results obtained in the ICO, means that all teams prove their hard work so the results obtained do not disappoint, and hopefully if that is true the results obtained by the participants are also as promised and expected.
surely the happy ones are not only the team but the participants also feel more relieved because in the end they will still get results for their hard work.
This is a very good project with a very good platform. This project seems to be one of the trending and successful project today  it seems to be a powerful and consistent revolution in the world of encryption
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
I see this project managed to reach the softcap and there is already news that in the next few days it will be listed on the exchange, I just hope that when it's registered in exchange the price isn't too bad.
I think the concept behind this project is very unique. A new project with a breakthrough in the blockchain industry promises to bring forth achievements in the future.There are many users as well as those possible investors looking forward to the full launch of your project.
Activity: 448
I see this project managed to reach the softcap and there is already news that in the next few days it will be listed on the exchange, I just hope that when it's registered in exchange the price isn't too bad.
the concept behind this project is very unique and of course I would love to be at this platform The project team creates a web platform that will significantly reduce the financial and time costs of creating and conducting an ICO.
means that there will be many benefits and benefits provided by this project if you can succeed later, but I am sure this project will be as successful as planned sales will also be able to reach the target because I also see that now many are supporting this project for success.
Activity: 48
FXPay is a scam project. I am a bounty hunter. I am very pressing.
They reported 10/10 update token spreadsheet but today 30/10 they update. I have written 12 content articles, but currently only 6 works on the worksheet, and get 0 tokens / 6 articles, although they all meet their requirements perfectly.
They write in bounty that provides 900k tokens for content campign, but the total tokens that people receive are only about less than 5k tokens.Now,they blocked my telegram

If you would have not copy pasted content, you would have got the stakes. So don't be a cry baby here.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
FXPay is a scam project. I am a bounty hunter. I am very pressing.
They reported 10/10 update token spreadsheet but today 30/10 they update. I have written 12 content articles, but currently only 6 works on the worksheet, and get 0 tokens / 6 articles, although they all meet their requirements perfectly.
They write in bounty that provides 900k tokens for content campign, but the total tokens that people receive are only about less than 5k tokens.Now,they blocked my telegram
the concept behind this project is very unique and of course I would love to be at this platform The project team creates a web platform that will significantly reduce the financial and time costs of creating and conducting an ICO.
Merit: 10
I see this project as promising and reliable, a project with an excellent team and a visionary team.
this project is interesting because I see many who recognize that this project is useful for the future and hopefully support always flows so that the target can be achieved.
we look forward to the best, hopefully more and more are interested to join here and enliven this project, so that this project will run smoothly and be able to achieve success with satisfying results.
The project develops in stages.with  large team I believe in the development of the project in the coming time By introducing blockchain technology to the Forex market,
Pages:
Jump to: