Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀 FXPay 🚀- A DECENTRALIZED GATEWAY TO THE WORLD'S DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM - page 7. (Read 25385 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Actually I am curious about FXPay project. I like the ideas, its innovation in Forex market, and also the FXP coins. But I see the team of this project is not quite active in taking care of FXPay thread. This ANN created in May 16, and some comments here get no reply. I also check the bounty thread, I find no spreadsheet there. Can someone help me to know about this? Huh     

Yes. I see that the team is less active on ANN treads. Maybe the team is still busy preparing for FxPay. then hopefully they are active.
For bounty spreadsheets, please check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43379184
Activity: 98
FXPay Inc. aims to create a large, international, environmentally friendly community on a digital platform created to meet the demands of premium Forex brokers and traders.
this is important information for me as a beginner and FXPay will always help get better.

I think this opportunity for anyone is not just for you. this is an attractive and highly prospective business opportunity that brings innovative technology to the Foreign Exchange market.
I see FxPay intelligently reduces risk and increases transaction speed on the Forex market. This greatly benefits FxPay users to maximize their profits.

Opportunities for anyone but the main one for premium brokers who need new transaction methods that are made cheaper and faster through the use of blockchain technology. the new user is a good thing. Good luck FxPay
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Actually I am curious about FXPay project. I like the ideas, its innovation in Forex market, and also the FXP coins. But I see the team of this project is not quite active in taking care of FXPay thread. This ANN created in May 16, and some comments here get no reply. I also check the bounty thread, I find no spreadsheet there. Can someone help me to know about this? Huh     
Activity: 238
FXPay Inc. aims to create a large, international, environmentally friendly community on a digital platform created to meet the demands of premium Forex brokers and traders.
this is important information for me as a beginner and FXPay will always help get better.

I think this opportunity for anyone is not just for you. this is an attractive and highly prospective business opportunity that brings innovative technology to the Foreign Exchange market.
I see FxPay intelligently reduces risk and increases transaction speed on the Forex market. This greatly benefits FxPay users to maximize their profits.
Activity: 128
Activity: 366
Project looks very interested and big project, there is a lot of development will be in future. I hope this project goes successful, there is already high rating on benchmark etc.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
Large project. It is clear that the team is trying, and not in vain, everything is done on the conscience: a competent site, plans are carried out on time, there is interest in further growth. I am happy to take part in the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
This project is very interesting to monitor its progress, after I read the Fxpay project able to overcome the information in the market, and recently I got a project that I think is very great and the concept is rarely encountered, hopefully many investors who glance at the Fxpay project and fully support the advance this project in the future.
Activity: 249
I think the team should be more convincing again the participants so that record can join this project so that in the future more and more support for this project.
they will surely do the job that is best for this project. especially when looking at the competition getting tougher, of course they are going to work hard even better so that this project can attract the attention of many investors.
There is no doubt about it. the team will definitely work well for the progress of this project, because they also expect this project can succeed and can give you the best results.
Activity: 210
I think the team should be more convincing again the participants so that record can join this project so that in the future more and more support for this project.
they will surely do the job that is best for this project. especially when looking at the competition getting tougher, of course they are going to work hard even better so that this project can attract the attention of many investors.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
What was the amount collected to date? In the credit and debit card, will be charged fixed fees in the transactions or will it be according to the amount to be debited?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Activity: 9
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
Hi admin

I read through project and is very very wonderful but no the bonus program will be draged in the month?
please provide more information for me and all people to be able to be read your project
Activity: 8
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
So at 95 cents each, you think your idea is worth near $500 million? Are you f*ing kidding me. You'll be lucky to get a $1 mil market cap out of the gates.

I am not yet convinced by this project as well, there is need for proof of concept and also they need to disclose how much has been raised in the private sale.
Activity: 6
The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
Hello FXPay,
Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO FXPay is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.6 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets
Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at [email protected] or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).
Best wishes,
Team CoinDelite
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
interested project. since i know in my country too hard for making payment or deposit for invest in trading market like forex. hope this project will success.
Pages:
Jump to: