Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🚀 FXPay 🚀- A DECENTRALIZED GATEWAY TO THE WORLD'S DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM - page 3. (Read 25385 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
this project is interesting because I see many who recognize that this project is useful for the future and hopefully support always flows so that the target can be achieved.
we look forward to the best, hopefully more and more are interested to join here and enliven this project, so that this project will run smoothly and be able to achieve success with satisfying results.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
this project is interesting because I see many who recognize that this project is useful for the future and hopefully support always flows so that the target can be achieved.
Activity: 574
An interesting project, FXpay is the most suitable land to invest, because FXpay will increase the speed of transactions in the valas market smartly. The success or failure of the project all goes back to the team to convince investors. Hopefully the project will continue to grow and can reap satisfying results.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Hello dev, how much token you sold until now, can you give us the little news about that. So We are very happy to hear that
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
FXPay is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

Does this warning make this project even better in the future or will it get worse and have very cheap token prices on the market.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
Traders can choose strategies that match their personal trading preferences, such as risk tolerance and past profits?
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
this project is indeed very interesting especially if we look at the bounty allocation certainly very much and I believe many bounty participants join and support this project, my hope is that the ICO can run according to plan so that the target can be achieved.
Activity: 316
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
the more days more projects are popping up, and this one project will definitely be able to compete with others and will achieve success with satisfying results.
It all depends on how all the teams can manage projects, due to the success of this project depends on them. If hard work and team cohesiveness could be maintained very good, definitely a project can compete with other projects and can be successful.
Activity: 476
the more days more projects are popping up, and this one project will definitely be able to compete with others and will achieve success with satisfying results.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I enjoyed this project. It impressed me a chance FXPay great for development, reduce risk and bring high efficiency. FXP currency is essential and easy to use.
Activity: 378
Hi.
Are there countries for which it is prohibited to participate in your project?  Thx

The dev is gone since 5 months ago.. Why people still talking here? Project is death 3 days after it started..
does that mean this project is a scam, if it's true it certainly disappointed the participants who have resonated here.
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Hi.
Are there countries for which it is prohibited to participate in your project?  Thx

The dev is gone since 5 months ago.. Why people still talking here? Project is death 3 days after it started..
Activity: 238

So DietBitcoin can get trashed talked and called a scam by whoever without the moderators doing a damn thing then when you shine light on another scam coin "WOWNERO" they want to delete the post. That shit is worth 0 dollars and 0 cents and is still allowing promotion. Goes to show who's sucking who's dick. Bitcoin talk is a trash website with moderators who feel as though they hold the most important job in the world like fuck off most of you live in your parents basements and still work at gamestop. Ban me! goes to show the mindset these individuals carry.
Activity: 126
Hi.
Activity: 224
a project that looks very good and has the potential to be successful in the future, hopefully this project can run smoothly and successfully reach its target.

everything you say is true. I see the FxPay platform has a lot of interest and now the token sales stage is in progress, anyone can join and receive a sales bonus.

I say don't hesitate to join this platform. platfrom that brings new innovations to the Forex world. FxPay offers transaction speed through the FxPay token blocking ethereum network.
I see that many have entered as buyers of this token.
there will be many advantages and convenience if this project can be successful, and surely all who join this project expect the best for this project. But I'm sure the team will definitely do good for this project so that success can be achieved later.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Activity: 123
a project that looks very good and has the potential to be successful in the future, hopefully this project can run smoothly and successfully reach its target.

everything you say is true. I see the FxPay platform has a lot of interest and now the token sales stage is in progress, anyone can join and receive a sales bonus.

I say don't hesitate to join this platform. platfrom that brings new innovations to the Forex world. FxPay offers transaction speed through the FxPay token blocking ethereum network.
I see that many have entered as buyers of this token.
Activity: 1
Campaign : FXPay Bounty
Week#:
Article/ Video Links:

Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Activity: 150
 a good idea and also supported a strong team in it will make it increasingly easier for the project to be able to reach the target and hopefully more and more support for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: