Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Galactrum [ORE] :: Stakenodes :: PoS :: Voting :: Masternodes :: - page 12. (Read 147346 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I'm really excited for this coin now, its showing promise and just look at that wallet. Its very slick and looks awesome.

ORE is due for a rise once the listings start coming in, expect it to surpass gobyte and sparks in an instant. Get on the gravy train  Smiley

Just wait for the mobile wallet, sure it will turn some heads towards galactrum
Activity: 44
Can I stake Galactrum?

Not yet, however, I heard that the devs will implement staking at some point. You can follow the discord for more info.
Activity: 22
I'm really excited for this coin now, its showing promise and just look at that wallet. Its very slick and looks awesome.

ORE is due for a rise once the listings start coming in, expect it to surpass gobyte and sparks in an instant. Get on the gravy train  Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
I just saw this thread and caught my attention, It seems a good project indeed. I was hoping that all the plan of this project will going to be successful, I will surely support this promising project. Good luck everyone!
Activity: 44
Galactrum (ORE) is basically aiming to be a better version of Dash but they are 500x cheaper. The project is both financially as technically interesting
Activity: 10
The funny part is how underrated this coin is too right now. Such a steal. The tech is way better than dash and the lower market cap shows for significantly more potential for gains.
About 5 days left until the INCREASED MASTERNODE REWARDS we are also nearing 700 active nodes on the network. Its going to be a great year for galactrum!
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
Greetings,
I'd like to test my mining setup with your coin to mine solo. Does it support getwork or getworktemplate? Can I mine directly to wallet?

Thanks =)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The most important thing to watch a project is to maintain confidence. In the difficult period of market decline, it should be supported.
Activity: 15
Can I stake Galactrum?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

QueenBee HIVE Mining Pool

GALACTRUM

Pool: https://hive.gulfcoastmining.com/

Hourly Payouts
Pool pays all transaction fees
Low Payouts: 0.01 | 0.001 on Sundays
Hosted on Google's best-in-class Cloud

Sample mining string:
Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://hive.gulfcoastmining.com:4533 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=ORE

FOR POOL MINING SUPPORT AND COMMUNITY, JOIN OUR DISCORD

Discord - https://discord.gg/a9XSfbb

Activity: 199
Merit: 11
Activity: 210
Started mining today. Low supply coin. hope to get some good  profit from this
Activity: 10
Cant wait for the next MASTERNODE REWARD INCREASE on block 100000. HODL your ores people =))

When approximately will be block 100000?

10~ days until block rewards change to 70/30 for masternodes/miners.

Oh wow. That will be huge. It's an even larger change than the change to 60/40. I wouldn't be surprised to see this coin go up significantly soon.
Activity: 36
NotoHash
Start mining in style!

We have added Galactrum [lyra2v2] to our pool list!
Fee: 0.5%

Mine ORE today at NotoHash:
Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://notohash.club:4533 -u -p c=ORE

Also if you ever have issues, questions, or just want to talk, be sure to join our Discord:
Discord Group

Spread the hash, and come help us grow! Hope to see you mining soon! Cheesy
Cant wait for the next MASTERNODE REWARD INCREASE on block 100000. HODL your ores people =))

Sounds good, on my way to a third masternode ^.^ nice increase in ORE for masters and probably a price fluctuation.
Activity: 9

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

Pages:
Jump to: