Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GamerholicCoin (GHC) [SHA-256] - Fair launch! - I WIN FOR A LIVING - page 26. (Read 80306 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne
So right now all the pools is on the right fork (coinminers , suprnova and minerpools) i dont know the rest (nomp pools i can not see the curent block on their pools) and dont forget to spread the hash guys Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Dev any reason why you removed suprnova from the OP? We werent on the wrong fork and never had any Problem..  Hash is also there...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Guys, I know this sucks, and it's not our fault or c-cex. The issue started with the main node when it stopped accepting connections about 13 hours ago, no one noticed and everyone jumped along to their own chain, last I checked there were 5 or 6 different chains.
Dev decided which was the correct one (I don't get why as we had the most hash and of course the largest amount of coins generated) and that's why all those blocks are orphaned.
I'm currently fixing the DB and can attest that the pool is on the new chain with the new source. Pool's fees are 0% now.

Aaand dev's gone again....

Update: Pool's now on the correct fork and blocks are being found on the new fork already.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
You guys got screwed... the pool i was on never left the correct chain.  You can thank Bryce for your missing coins  lol
Activity: 63
I just checked my minerpools account, it had 289 confirmed coins mined, now its gone down to 30?Huh Cry Cry

My 1500 confirmed coins went down to 300
Activity: 602
I just checked my minerpools account, it had 289 confirmed coins mined, now its gone down to 30?Huh Cry Cry

you're lucky. Had 2k, have 0
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'll take $150 in Gamerholic coins (GHC) for my used PS3. 2 controllers. 40 gigs. You pay shipping.

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

c-cex is on maintance mode so my balance iqual to "0" zero Sad
Activity: 64
Looking good to me. I just received all 28 of my missing auto-pay transactions in rapid-fire succession. Firing up my miners again  Cool
Activity: 176
SetBestChain: new best=a9c108a21bfbc5f5ac20  height=2128  trust=97973149357182514750  blocktrust=1048577  date=09/27/14 18:10:42
Stake checkpoint: 92a107bc
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
If a pool is on the wrong fork, please update your source code and it will automatically correct itself.

Looks like all of the pools and the wallets are now on the same fork. Working on block 2127
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If a pool is on the wrong fork, please update your source code and it will automatically correct itself.

But which is the current block? (right fork) main node doesn't seem to be connecting now... even c-cex is on another block.

Edit: updating to the updated source....

The network has centralized checkpointing similar to Peercoin.  

I'm looking into why it forked at all, however going forward it should resolve itself.

What's the current block? I seem to have synced after deleted the nodes

But which is the current block? (right fork) main node doesn't seem to be connecting now... even c-cex is on another block.

The network has centralized checkpointing similar to Peercoin.  

I'm looking into why it forked at all, however going forward it should resolve itself.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe we should simply connect the pools together..  You can use  ghc.suprnova.cc as a node too.

True, but I just updated to the latest source (you should too oc Wink ) but it doesn't sync.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Maybe we should simply connect the pools together..  You can use  ghc.suprnova.cc as a node too.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I've just checked c-cex and they're on another fork, their current block is 1776.
Coin-miners and Minerpools are on different chains, and there are several other forks on the network as there are clients that are on block 1920.
Dev, please reply so we know which actions to take.

So the withdrawals arent working from your pool?

They are, but there are plenty of forks on the network, so, the best idea is to wait for the dev to come online and hear what he has to say.
Activity: 504
I've just checked c-cex and they're on another fork, their current block is 1776.
Coin-miners and Minerpools are on different chains, and there are several other forks on the network as there are clients that are on block 1920.
Dev, please reply so we know which actions to take.

So the withdrawals arent working from your pool?
Pages:
Jump to: