Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GamerholicCoin (GHC) [SHA-256] - Fair launch! - I WIN FOR A LIVING - page 22. (Read 80302 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Now, Coin-miners has more hashrate than Minerpools.
Is it mining in a different fork?
Please say it clearly to help miners!
Activity: 176
dev or his friends mined on a different fork with very low hashrate while everyone else mined on the one with huge hashrate ,
so he made the one with the least hashrate the one he mined on the "right" fork
meanwhile my 4200 coins that were very expensive to mine are gone!
yes pretty bad form.I am still waiting on a answer as to why you wouldnt use the fork where less coin and miners are affected.just make no sense to me.

I didn't "choose" a fork.  If you'd like to indicate how that's possible then I'd like to hear it.
well you need clarify what happened cause alot of people lost alot of mined coins and spent alot on btc.are you going to compensate them in some way

I was on coin-miners.

Who will compensate me?
so you picked the chain with the least hashrate just because you were mining on it
SCAM

You do realize that we had people also mining on Minerpools.

If you spread your hash rate around then you minimize risk.

how did the fork automatical fix itself.I have been on alot of coins when they forked and the dev usally picks fork thats going to cause the lease loss to everyone invovled.i have never heard of it automatically fixing itself.can you explain how it fixes itself and how it chose which fork to use Huh

It's a peercoin fork.  This sort of thing happened to them, if I recall correctly.  We chose that codebase because it is so resilient.  

Edit to add: I honestly cannot say why it chose one fork over another at this time.  We lost coins, too.  We have been focused on stabilizing the network and have not yet dug into how the fork was caused.  It's also the weekend and folks were not instantly available. Things do take time. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
dev or his friends mined on a different fork with very low hashrate while everyone else mined on the one with huge hashrate ,
yes pretty bad form.I am still waiting on a answer as to why you wouldnt use the fork where less coin and miners are affected.just make no sense to me.

I didn't "choose" a fork.  If you'd like to indicate how that's possible then I'd like to hear it.
well you need clarify what happened cause alot of people lost alot of mined coins and spent alot on btc.are you going to compensate them in some way

I was on coin-miners.

Who will compensate me?
so you picked the chain with the least hashrate just because you were mining on it
SCAM

You do realize that we had people also mining on Minerpools.

how did the fork automatical fix itself.I have been on alot of coins when they forked and the dev usally picks fork thats going to cause the lease loss to everyone invovled.i have never heard of it automatically fixing itself.can you explain how it fixes itself and how it chose which fork to use Huh

I was on coin-miners.

Who will compensate me?
SCAM

You do realize that we had people also mining on Minerpools, right?

I was on coin-miners.

Who will compensate me?

I didn't "choose" a fork.  If you'd like to indicate how that's possible then I'd like to hear it.  Minerpools had the most hash power.

Edit to add: i've stated that we've repeatedly re-sync'd the seed node against Minerpools and still getting bad peers.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We had no private pool.  Sorry, that's simply not what happened.
Dev, you tell me the chain is correct? thank you!
We had no private pool.  Sorry, that's simply not what happened.
But the new wallet and coin - miners is consistent, which ore pool should I choose?

Oh... I'm sorry.  I didn't understand your question.

If those agree then it's totally up to you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
But the new wallet and coin - miners is consistent, which ore pool should I choose?

ask the dev which pool he is on thats the right one lol
Dev,minerpools is on the right chain?

Absolutely.  We've repeatedly sync'd the seed node against it. 
http://ghc.coin-miners.info end http://ghc.minerpools.com/ Which one is correct?

This is why I said the front page of MP was in error.

The seed node is sync'ing against Minerpools.  If coin-miners disagrees then they have a problem.

http://ghc.coin-miners.info end http://ghc.minerpools.com/ Which one is correct?

so what about the 16000 coin i lost?

staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
WOW NICE!! COINS  Grin
dev you think its funny?
your friends mine some foking unknown pool and you say its the right fork?

while ppl with rented rigs mine on pool with 700+ th and its the wrong fork?

you need to come up with better excuse Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: