Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GamerholicCoin (GHC) [SHA-256] - Fair launch! - I WIN FOR A LIVING - page 3. (Read 80289 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Any idea on why ghc is disabled on bittrex?

Wrong fork

Which one is the right one? A little less shadyness would be appreciated
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com

Wrong fork
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Wow, pump much??   Shocked

Nah this is no pump, only a few BTC brought the price up because there are so few coins for sell and no one wants to let them go. December 9th will be very interesting  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Wow, pump much??   Shocked
So I guess I won't be mining 7-800+ ghc per day with 2 s3 any more lol. Thanks to all who stopped mining this, i ROI'd my miners and psu in right over 50 days, and still have a few thousand left for the store.

Will there be a new Linux wallet on the way? Or more importantly what are the valid wallet prefixes so I can run vanitygen and get a proper custom wallet address.
Activity: 126
HOLY SH!T, are you guys launching your own exchange?

an exchange that's a video game!! Can't wait for this site to get going

Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
We was able to fix issues in Linux wallet so we are fine now. GHC will not be removed from C-CEX.com exchange.

Markets are back and wallet is ready for deposits and withdrawals!

https://c-cex.com/?p=ghc-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=ghc-usd
What about our missing deposits? My deposit shows on blockchain as valid and curiously enough it is showing as it is currently staking. Why are you staking my coins and not even giving me credit for them in the first place. (isnt staking deposited coins a security risk) Plus you have had my coins for 2 months so can I get the coins you gained from staking my coins while you held them hostage?
legendary

Console Arena -> Compete in heads up games and tournaments on your favorite console/pc games.
Play madden, nba 2k, COD, street fighter, fight night and more for Gamerholic coin.

This has the potential to be huge. The Street Fighter and fighting game tourneys can bring in as much as 100 grand or more in prize revenue

http://www.esportsearnings.com/organizations/116-evolution-championship-series
8V Global | 8v.com
New Gamerholic 12/9/2014

Features will include:

Console Arena -> Compete in heads up games and tournaments on your favorite console/pc games.
Play madden, nba 2k, COD, street fighter, fight night and more for Gamerholic coin.

Store -> Buy gaming consoles, games, gaming accessories, electronics and more using your gamerholic coin

Gamerholic Pay Button -> Accept gamerholic coin on your website, blog or app.

The bounty for the wallet has been secured.

There will be a $500 (x 5) (in bitcoin) bounty for the best integration of the Gamerholic pay button on a game, app or website.
legendary
Merit: 1005
We are offering a $2,000 bitcoin bounty for a developer to create a mobile (ios/android) wallets for Gamerholic coin.
$1,000 each wallet.

To claim your bounty, respond below or email [email protected].

Please visit the gamerholic coin page on this forum to learn more about the specs of the coin.

Surprised this hasn't been more noticed

Might be interested in picking up the Android bounty. As it stands at the moment I believe I could port the bitcoin-wallet over the GHC but there would be no staking.

This is your guy: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gamerholic-98342 - Twitter: @Gamerholic or the founder @BootstrapWarior
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
We are offering a $2,000 bitcoin bounty for a developer to create a mobile (ios/android) wallets for Gamerholic coin.
$1,000 each wallet.

Please visit the gamerholic coin page on this forum to learn more about the specs of the coin.

Might be interested in picking up the Android bounty. As it stands at the moment I believe I could port the bitcoin-wallet over the GHC but there would be no staking.
legendary
$1,000 each wallet.

trade or die on Bittrex!

big W for gamerholic since then. nice work, i'm mining like a champ and selling a small fraction back to keep volume moving
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 178
trade or die on Bittrex!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
The gamerholic store will be ready by months end... just in time for the holidays

As if you have any credibility left at this point.

Please keep in mind we are a start up, not an alt-coin.

That's not relevant to the point Im making ...
8V Global | 8v.com
The gamerholic store will be ready by months end... just in time for the holidays

As if you have any credibility left at this point.

Please keep in mind we are a start up, not an alt-coin.

So are we able to buy PSN card, Xbox live Card and others stuff with GHC right ?

Yes, gamers will also be able to use Gamerholic coins to purchase items in android and ios games.
Pages:
Jump to: