Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GamerholicCoin (GHC) [SHA-256] - Fair launch! - I WIN FOR A LIVING - page 7. (Read 80289 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Just a heads up, I will be shutting down the server running the node at 54.68.25.238 shortly.

It's unfortunately costing me money I can't afford to lose right now. Network stability is significantly better than before I set the node up, so I don't foresee any problems.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
what's total coincap of GHC?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
so is this dead now ghc team has had no word on this  im feeling saddened by this whole thing what a shame this could be big

News and updates coming soon....

Hopefully actually this happens but really soon   Smiley

I know we're excited, but be patient Smiley  Development takes time.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
so is this dead now ghc team has had no word on this  im feeling saddened by this whole thing what a shame this could be big

Hopefully actually this happens but really soon   Smiley
Activity: 153

4 days and its dead to you?
youve been here this long and still manage to think like this?

Don't let the trolls get to you. Gamers in the cryptocurrency community (like myself!) are patiently/excitedly waiting for the developments of how you're going to integrate GHC into your site. As a long-time League of Legends player (go C9!), I am excited to be able to use the GHC I mined to buy RP on your website! Smiley

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
Activity: 178
The first time in cryptocurency history, 1 GHC = 1 BTC  Grin
DATE                                    BUY/SELL              BID/ASK          TOTAL UNITS (GHC)            TOTAL COST (BTC)
10/09/2014 10:23:35 AM    SELL                         1.00000000   0.00050000                    0.00050000
Activity: 138
how do i get my coins out of stake?? they are stuck their :/

In the wallet:

Settings -> Options -> Reserve.

Put the reserve higher than your total, when your coins are done staking, they wont again
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
when is the next updates on this coin?
Activity: 178
GamerHolicCoin is on Bittrex fellas : https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GHC
Cheap like rubbish; keep for playing game instead.
Edit: no one sell so far  Grin Grin
Activity: 261
Merit: 255

Just wait for the confirmations.
Takes a while.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Activity: 57
Activity: 138
Well I'm glad this got constructive ... lol

But anyways, wondering whether Gamerholic has any input in all of this.

Hopefully not. The only posts from them on BCT should be announcements.
Activity: 57
Well I'm glad this got constructive ... lol

But anyways, wondering whether Gamerholic has any input in all of this.
All this needless infighting and bickering. I'd rather use this thread to talk about important things, like Gamerholic's future development of their website, coin promotions, and tournaments.  I'm a crypto-enthusiast, AND a gamer, which makes me x2 as excited about this project Smiley
Why do you keep calling me a competitor? Several of my coins have reached multi million dollar market caps. This coin is nothing to me lol

Pssst...it's not one minute blocks

For it being "nothing" to you, you are sure spending a lot of time here trying to get some business.

Meanwhile, staking GHC like a boss!

When you get where I am in life you have a lot of free time

What the hell are you talking about, get business? I posted that github parameters do not match OP. If you had the SLIGHTEST ability to check code it is glaringly obvious that what you are mining is not what is posted in the OP. A fool and his money are soon parted I guess. Hope you have strong shoulders to support a large bag

I never solicited, offered, or asked for anything. You must have me confused with someone else...

Actually, you offered to (in your words) fix the code.
Pages:
Jump to: