Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GamerholicCoin (GHC) [SHA-256] - Fair launch! - I WIN FOR A LIVING - page 10. (Read 80289 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Ok, so a couple people asked me to check this coin out to see if there are any easy solutions. Looking at the Github...I highly suggest you completely scrap this clusterfuck you guys are running now and completely start over. Whether that means a coin swap or whatever is something that should be decided upon

That being said, it's not even worth my (or anyone else's) time to point out specific flaws, but I will say that the parameters in the OP are very, very different than what you guys are actually mining

Would love to hear your findings. I will hold back on the comments of this being a competitor of yours for now if you can explain this in further detail.
This feels very biased, so I want to give you a fair chance on this one. If need be, shoot me a PM.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Ok, so a couple people asked me to check this coin out to see if there are any easy solutions. Looking at the Github...I highly suggest you completely scrap this clusterfuck you guys are running now and completely start over. Whether that means a coin swap or whatever is something that should be decided upon

That being said, it's not even worth my (or anyone else's) time to point out specific flaws, but I will say that the parameters in the OP are very, very different than what you guys are actually mining
Thank.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Beware of the cartel, they might not like your revelations.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Thank you!!!

~S
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Activity: 178
Keep as is it now please, relaunch will cost a lot of miners money here with their rental.

Cool, hopefully it's all resolved on the 10th
+1000
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
If the fixes don't work, there are alternatives:

Bitshares X
Counterparty
Dogeparty
Clearinghouse
Coinry.com
Nxt Assets

Premine the new coin and do a swap.

+1

Totally , This coin's mining cost is about 100BTC,(i mean all these mining days together ) .so please consider this.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
If the fixes don't work, there are alternatives:

Bitshares X
Counterparty
Dogeparty
Clearinghouse
Coinry.com
Nxt Assets

Premine the new coin and do a swap.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Keep as is it now please, relaunch will cost a lot of miners money here with their rental.

Cool, hopefully it's all resolved on the 10th
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Activity: 138
Welcome to speculating. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. You took the risk, take responsibility for your choice. If you want guaranteed money get a job.

Personally, I thought speculating on a coin being produced by an established, reputable company rather than an anonymous dev mitigated some of the inherent risk in investing.

Launch mining is inherently speculative across the board, no matter who is launching the coin. There's almost always some issue somewhere that you're going to lose time on
Activity: 64
We'll do what the community decides. BlockTech gave us a date of the 10th for all fixes.

Sorry you guys get stuck in the middle in all this. Just do your best to ignore the hysterics.

Since you can get a few more days work out of Blocktech I'm curious what the status of this update is (posted Monday the 29th)

Dev update!

We've got a new build we're about to run on testnet with some fixes that should resolve the fork issues.

We plan on releasing it in the next 24 hours.

Again, thank you for your patience.

I don't know what any of the specifics were in this new build but "some fixes that should resolve the fork issues" sounds like a good place to start. And perhaps the efforts the pools have put forward to sync themselves are all that is needed. I mean, the network has seemed quite stable over the last week. But, as Minerpools recently pointed out, "given the fact that if one simply uses the nodes from the op as posted and it'll fork then the coin does have issues and needs fixing immediately". So Blocktech, at minimum, should consider this, I think.

And +1 this...

My suggestion is to continue working with this coin.  Put a stop to the drama, and work together.  The coin's code all seems fine now anyway, and making a new coin alienates a lot of people who supported your coin with mining from the beginning. That sort of bad blood doesn't seem necessary in this situation. I like GHC, and wish to move forward as it is.  Pretty sure that Bittrex is going to add it this week for trading, and hopefully your website will be fixed up soon?  So I can begin purchasing things with my GHC Smiley  Cryptocurrency in action!

Only on bitcointalk does a reasonable, constructive and positive post seem so thoroughly out of place...lol.
Activity: 64
Welcome to speculating. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. You took the risk, take responsibility for your choice. If you want guaranteed money get a job.

Personally, I thought speculating on a coin being produced by an established, reputable company rather than an anonymous dev mitigated some of the inherent risk in investing.
Activity: 170
You let 25 people yelling loudly on a forum that no one reads affect your whole business plan. Think about that carefully, because you're still doing it.

25 people who got fucked in the arse because of a major fuck up, that is. As retarded as this forum can be at times, these are ppl
who invested in this coin and that business plan. And yeah, forum that no one reads.. the fuck are you doing here then?
While I agree that everyone needs to chill and trust gamerholic to make the right decisions, keeping the elitist bullshit remarks like
that out of here would be nice.

I didn't lose anything.
You let 25 people yelling loudly on a forum that no one reads affect your whole business plan. Think about that carefully, because you're still doing it.

25 people who got fucked in the arse because of a major fuck up, that is. As retarded as this forum can be at times, these are ppl
who invested in this coin and that business plan. And yeah, forum that no one reads.. the fuck are you doing here then?
While I agree that everyone needs to chill and trust gamerholic to make the right decisions, keeping the elitist bullshit remarks like

Activity: 170

You guys are mental. Coinweaver is at Crypto Vegas speaking....TODAY lol

What date is 'today' to you?
To me, still 20ish hours away....
Keep in mind that those close to Bryce mined a shit-ton of the coin, including bryce himself.  Sounds like a conflict of interest to me.  Prepare for a large dump if nothing changes by the very same folks in charge of the launch.

So you dont think the company did this as well and was probably on the wrong fork and lost coins too? The main cause of such an uproar from this person posting as gamerholic.

EVERYONE I know mining this lost coins. Everyone is going to mine that has miners, and this should be no surprise no matter the type of coin or company behind it. If you feel different, you must be smoking bleach or something.
Pages:
Jump to: