Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GASH Coin - GREEN ENERGY | POS + MASTERNODES (50% MN reward, 50% staking) - page 3. (Read 2914 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I still think GASH might be a good project.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
LOL, what a fast exponential rise!
After that, what will happen next?
Will we see fastly exit in the future?
Anyway, to be honest, GASHcoin has performed impressively this week.
Activity: 9
We must be careful about possible fraud.
GASH what will happen in the future? We will always keep our eyes open.
Activity: 11
If GASH's community is more active, I will consider investing. I am worried now.
Activity: 12
Maybe this is not a stable coin.
I hope there will be no more market washing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Gashcoindev is fake dont give that person any money.  More importantly, I am concerned this whole project is fake.  I sent .55 BTC to the team and never got a response or my coins.

Here is the address I sent it to: 3DNYHnkwB4ZNK3jQKBuUHCWfeEBYFNdHXJ

Here is my TXid: 4c45ecb0768e5f1a000132de12c1f7736ad8c39d17c417746e625bfecc94234e

I WOULD NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THE TEAM UNTIL I INFORM EVERYONE THAT I GOT MY COINS.

Huh

We never sold GASH to anyone anytime! Are you making a rumor?

“3DNYHnkwB4ZNK3jQKBuUHCWfeEBYFNdHXJ” Whose address is this? Who did you get it from? We have never had contact with you. May I ask who you sent BTC?

I see that there are now new schemes of fraud - this is when the Bounty campaigners offer to roll over to a certain purse funds in the form of ETH or BTC, and in the idea of this transaction should be in the form of a deposit, which then returns. My friend suggested to make such a scam, but she realized that this was not something normal.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Devs are now sitting on a premine of more than 400 BTC.
I'll pass GASH, thanks but no thanks.
Activity: 1
This project looks so scammy, just look at the markets orders - http://www.cryptofresh.com/a/BRIDGE.GASH

deliberately inflating volume and price with 1 or 2 accounts
Activity: 70

It seems to me that this is a blackened scam project, because there is no pool on the site where you can get a coin. There is also no information that the map will be completed on such a block.
Activity: 20
 Runing GASH on POOL

Homepage => asiapool.trade

Configure your miner.

-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://miner.asiapool.trade:3333 -u wallet-addr -p c=GASH

BTC Payout every hours !

Welcome mining !

Support : https://discord.gg/KsmjkhU

on the pool there is no coin? or was she not originally?
nowhere is it written that mining will be completed at some block
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
When looking at the main website, I immediately thought that GASH Coin is a good token to continue to support.
I saw a windmill ready to make Go Green on this earth. Hopefully in the future, Gash Coin will continue to prosper.
GASH needs to change, otherwise people can't trust.

nx5
Activity: 134
Who has the MN of GASH?

22000$ - 1 masternodes?Huh??
Can you show at least one person who bought 1 masternode? I think the price was raised to specially high in 2 months the price has not dropped below the monthly payment for masternode (GTM GIN ZCR =5-7$)......
i have differents masternodes .. 3 month ago profit more 100$ in month - 5$ VDS server = 95$...   today my profit 99% coins 3-7$ in month.... - 5$ vds ....

why you coin better than old coin Huh
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
Which kinds of features make GASH coin different and competitive than massively abundant coins on the market?
It's unbelievable to see the GASH coin stood around 228k satoshi within the very hard period of Crypto market.
The market is very cold.
Activity: 13
Who has the MN of GASH?

copper member
Activity: 16
GASHCOIN LOGO has changed. Because the original LOGO and Gravium (GRV) were too imaginative.

It is easy to build a project, but it will be very difficult to maintain it in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: