Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GASH Coin - GREEN ENERGY | POS + MASTERNODES (50% MN reward, 50% staking) - page 7. (Read 2914 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
When is on the stock exchange?
Activity: 10
I am very good at this project.
Activity: 9
Is there wallet with MAC ?
Activity: 12
Activity: 9
Activity: 13
any airdrop? and twitter looks empty
Activity: 11
Will coins be traded on the stock exchange?

Activity: 10
Green energy? I like this concept.
Activity: 14
It looks like a pretty good coin.
copper member
Activity: 16
copper member
Russian translation reserved
there will be a translation bounty?
[email protected] we can talk about it
copper member
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
Russian translation reserved
there will be a translation bounty?
Activity: 3
res
hi i am helping u to join new members and promoting your coin,i have server and i am working,if you interested then knock me @[email protected]
Activity: 193
Will you have an app for iOS or Android in the future? Your project interested me, but it's not always convenient to follow through the browser.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Block explorer not working at website.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
Green energy generated by GHAS Masternode, this really sounds like a good idea, I hope this will work.
Activity: 282
I can help you with Ukrainian/Russian translation, if you needed. Just inform me.
Some bounty for the translation?
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
One of the gash commitments rationalized the supply of energy products through large data analysis, does this mean using energy resources within reasonable limits and not excessive, thus saving energy resources in the world? is this right?
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
gash is a green energy network that can also be called an environmentally friendly network. Distribute a number of environmentally friendly energy products to areas occupied by disadvantaged and needy people. Then who will operate this green energy product so that these people can use and utilize their functionswill the people themselves operate it? or the person who has been appointed from the work team from the gash?
Pages:
Jump to: