Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GASH Coin - GREEN ENERGY | POS + MASTERNODES (50% MN reward, 50% staking) - page 5. (Read 2914 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
We should judge the quality of a project from more angles.
Activity: 10
Does anyone have MN now?
Activity: 8
Any investment needs to be very careful.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
No bounties?
I was checking up your Discord, Twitter and also BTT Thread and didn't get any bounties for bounty hunters.
I will suggest you to start some bounties, so that active people can publish your project and you will get more investors.
I think that investors will not invest their money in an unknown small project. It is very risky. Price at any time may fall 10 or 20 times.
It is customary for the investore to look at projects that are bigger and more profitable and even if they invest only with a small amount of money because it might be the risk of the project itself but we hope that the project will be better and not underestimated by the community
Green energy is a great industry, which is related to our future
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
No bounties?
I was checking up your Discord, Twitter and also BTT Thread and didn't get any bounties for bounty hunters.
I will suggest you to start some bounties, so that active people can publish your project and you will get more investors.
I think that investors will not invest their money in an unknown small project. It is very risky. Price at any time may fall 10 or 20 times.

Now almost any project can say so. Investors understand that without the regulation of spending a very high chance that the funds will go to the lambo for the creators. This is precisely the reason for the crisis that is now on the market everywhere.
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
Gashcoin (left) flat out stole its logo from Gravium (right).

Obvious scam coin is obvious.

Stay away!
I  want to get a MN. It seems that when the price goes down,
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
No bounties?
copper member
Activity: 16
Will coins be traded on the stock exchange?

Yes, GASH can be trade on the cryptobride now
copper member
Activity: 16
Activity: 9
I think wind power is the most promising in green energy.
The price of GASHCOIN on CB is really too high for me.

Activity: 14
Is DEV here? I hope to get a MN, I tell you on DISCORD, but you didn't reply to me.
Activity: 13
One problem with green energy products is that people in poor areas are hard to buy because they have no money.
Activity: 13
Dev looks very quiet. I didn't see him speak.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
Are you open for Filipino translation?
Activity: 43
No bounties?
Activity: 11
The price is really high
Pages:
Jump to: