Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE - page 15. (Read 110923 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 4
Do they really think that this will be an excellent solution?
Yes, of course. I have a strong belief regarding this issue, is there any confusion in here?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Do they really think that this will be an excellent solution?
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
do you know that GCC platform is going to distribute its 024% of transaction fee goes back to thousands of people, who believe and shared GCC vision at the early stages?
Wow, that's a great issue and hopefully, it will help for promotional purpose.
Yeah, I suppose it will get enough support and up-end users' attitude to printing. Future is happening now!
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
024% of transaction fee goes back to thousands of people and I am gonna find this reason, why they have taken this initiative?
Activity: 175
do you know that GCC platform is going to distribute its 024% of transaction fee goes back to thousands of people, who believe and shared GCC vision at the early stages?
Wow, that's a great issue and hopefully, it will help for promotional purpose.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
Yes, it has been described very clearly on their website, so I knew it very early when I went through this platform. I always appreciate such type of activities.
Activity: 184
Merit: 4
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Basically, Global CryptoCurrency may pride itself on one of the fastest block time in the world.
Yes. It's a very useful and fruitful platform.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
Basically, Global CryptoCurrency may pride itself on one of the fastest block time in the world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Hello! Are the team plans to make its own crypto currency the main unit for making transactions and purchases around the world? Yes? Do they really think that this will be an excellent solution?

Yes, I think they will face a lot of trouble if they think this.Blockchain is the most popular transaction process and we don't hesitate to use blockchain.And also for running own unit for making transactions world wide you need to have qualified expert's which is really expensive I guess.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello! Are the team plans to make its own crypto currency the main unit for making transactions and purchases around the world? Yes? Do they really think that this will be an excellent solution?
Activity: 118
GCC is also a great source of passive income for everybody who contributes and involved in this platform. So it will be a good platform in the future.
I think day by day blockchain system is getting accepted around the world and people are getting attached to this platform more and more. so almost every blockchain system is getting popular in this day.
It's true and hopefully, blockchain system is getting accepted whole around the world.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
GCC is also a great source of passive income for everybody who contributes and involved in this platform. So it will be a good platform in the future.
I think day by day blockchain system is getting accepted around the world and people are getting attached to this platform more and more. so almost every blockchain system is getting popular in this day.
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
GCC will generally not limit the usage of GCC or the types of business entities that would like to use GCC for their business.
that's a great point for the future trading
Activity: 175
GCC will generally not limit the usage of GCC or the types of business entities that would like to use GCC for their business.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
So good. That's why a large number of people are getting involved in this platform day by day.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
GCC platform is going to lunch almost every country around the world. they have taken a very nice initiative within the blockchain system. already a good number of people have been attached to this platform.
Yes, GCC is also getting accepted in many countries because of the potentialities for the future purpose.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i transfer my coins from cex to web wallet. coins not showing almost 13hrs.
Hey man! Please write to the wallet support regarding your issue I'm sure our team will sort it out asap [email protected] , cheers!

man, thank you very much..fix ady ^_^ cheers!
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
GCC platform is going to lunch almost every country around the world. they have taken a very nice initiative within the blockchain system. already a good number of people have been attached to this platform.
Do you have any concrete document related to this issue?
Why don't you go through the website of GCC properly? If you can then obviously you will get your answer.
definitely, You should cover the whole website properly then you will have your answer.
Pages:
Jump to: