Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE - page 14. (Read 110923 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
A GCC concept talk by CEO Jan M. Pasboel.https://www.thegccgroup.com?ref=coinm...A Cryptocurrency concept never seen before! A Network Marketing Concept with benefits never seen before! TheGCCcoin is where to be to secure your financial future!
watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fk6eUPlZ28
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbRxoE4cWMw&t=4s
Did you enjoy this video about GCC platform? if you missed then you should watch as soon as possible, I hope this video will enhance your interest regarding GCC platform.
Activity: 184
Merit: 4
We launched a twitter contest with great rewards , more info here  , cheers!
Already I have enrolled in this competition.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Wow. That's great...I was looking for such an opportunity.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

That a great opportunity to earn, looking forward to win this amazing contest.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Damn missed the train again +76% today.

Already joined the contest.
Activity: 202
Merit: 109
GCC - Global cryptocurrency
Activity: 52
If you missed the train on buying hexx when it was 60 cents,here is where you should invest. Smiley
Activity: 60
Is there any app for Android device? I found for mac,windows.Why not for Android which is one of the most popular operating system?
Actually they have created an innovative platform to purchase 3D printers, download 3D models and to print or find a 3D printer (www.3DPrintPoints.com) near you
not only a 3D printer but also you can buy 3D hardware, software and electronic equipment paying with Global cryptocurrency, that's sound good.
Really...!
That's great. I'm loving it. hopefully, GCC is going to create a revolution in the 3D platform.
If you want to buy 3D printers, hardware, software and electronic equipment paying with Global cryptocurrency, then you may get a discount coupon in a certain way.
Wow, It's very profitable when we buy with the GCC platform.

Who knows it's profitable or not? You will learn after investing some amount.
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
Is there any app for Android device? I found for mac,windows.Why not for Android which is one of the most popular operating system?
Actually they have created an innovative platform to purchase 3D printers, download 3D models and to print or find a 3D printer (www.3DPrintPoints.com) near you
not only a 3D printer but also you can buy 3D hardware, software and electronic equipment paying with Global cryptocurrency, that's sound good.
Really...!
That's great. I'm loving it. hopefully, GCC is going to create a revolution in the 3D platform.
If you want to buy 3D printers, hardware, software and electronic equipment paying with Global cryptocurrency, then you may get a discount coupon in a certain way.
Wow, It's very profitable when we buy with the GCC platform.
Activity: 184
Merit: 4
Really...!
Yeah, We know that the 3D printing industry is the fastest growing platform nowadays. So GCC would be helpful for this purpose.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
Really...!
Activity: 96
Really...!
Activity: 175
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
really?
if you found the app that is adapted to mac then you might get android app because it's the most usable platform.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

I don't think they have any web wallet for Android.But still you can browse their web on chrome or mozila from Android device.It goes smooth on these browsers.
Activity: 158
Merit: 16
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
Basically, 3D printing is considered to be the most important development opportunity in manufacturing because of expecting to be responsible for the future elimination of costs in warehousing, overproduction, and transport. 
Activity: 118
Do they really think that this will be an excellent solution?
yes, why not? This will bring a good solution for the people who will get attached to this platform.
Pages:
Jump to: