Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE - page 8. (Read 110923 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 4
Global cryptocurrency in the meantime the development phase, other currencies will also be accepted for getting accepted to this platform.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
GCC has a flagship project of Ecosystem24, 3D PrintPoints that is accepting Global cryptocurrency payments.
That is a good thing for the 3D lover.
I hope so. It's true that 3D product is becoming more popular day by day around the world and GCC has brought this opportunity for making easier to pay for those products.
Actually, When you find that a lot of popular thing around the world then your attention will be intended to that site. It's a simple thing.
We are getting attached to this 3D platform as well as the GCC platform from here by knowing a lot of things.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
they are in the process of creating 24 internet portals which giving access to the most popular products and services using their GCC cryptocurrency for buying those products.
Activity: 173
GCC has a flagship project of Ecosystem24, 3D PrintPoints that is accepting Global cryptocurrency payments.
I hope so. It's true that 3D product is becoming more popular day by day around the world and GCC has brought this opportunity for making easier to pay for those products.
Actually, When you find that a lot of popular thing around the world then your attention will be intended to that site. It's a simple thing.
Activity: 96
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
their new product which is coming in 04.2018 will revolutionize Crypto industry.
Oh, really? Is there any specification about the product which is coming?
if you go the website then you will learn all of the product in this platform.
https://www.thegcccoin.com
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
is 3D only the print point the main focus of this platform?
Activity: 96
Activity: 175
their new product which is coming in 04.2018 will revolutionize Crypto industry.
Oh, really? Is there any specification about the product which is coming?
Activity: 184
So our slogan should be like that " Go for Green and Save the World"...
Day by day this issue is becoming the most important part of our days because of the importance of its for the future purpose.
Yes, Obviously this issue will carry a lot of things in the future
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
So our slogan should be like that " Go for Green and Save the World"...
Day by day this issue is becoming the most important part of our days because of the importance of its for the future purpose.
one of the most important things is that GCC platform is going to create a large platform where you can buy and sell whatever you want for your daily life.
What about the other thing except for 3D printers and electronic product?
you can buy 3D hardware, software and electronic equipment paying with Global cryptocurrency.
Activity: 175
one of the most important things is that GCC platform is going to create a large platform where you can buy and sell whatever you want for your daily life.
What about the other thing except for 3D printers and electronic product?
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
they are a company that cares about the natural environment. so they have successfully combined running a business with protecting nature and, therefore, they have come up with a perfect solution. I mean regarding this issue.
Its true, they are working really a great thing for our environment.
They have created two things, first thing is they have taken in their consideration of environment and the second one is they made a nice platform for buying 3D printing and other tools.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
I think that's the way of progressing blockchain system, and that's how it will make a big platform in the future.
What will happen when the blockchain network dominate in the monetary system whole around the world?
I think this platform might be a safe and profitable platform for saving and investment for this purpose. because people always find the way where they pay a less fee or tax. that's why they will be involved in this platform more and more.
Not only that but also the people must be benefitted from this network financially because of the price rising
from my point of view is that people always find a secure and hassle-free platform where they save and invest their valuable money.
they are a company that cares about the natural environment. so they have successfully combined running a business with protecting nature and, therefore, they have come up with a perfect solution. I mean regarding this issue.
Its true, they are working really a great thing for our environment.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: