Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE - page 9. (Read 110923 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 4
I think that's the way of progressing blockchain system, and that's how it will make a big platform in the future.
What will happen when the blockchain network dominate in the monetary system whole around the world?
I think this platform might be a safe and profitable platform for saving and investment for this purpose. because people always find the way where they pay a less fee or tax. that's why they will be involved in this platform more and more.
Not only that but also the people must be benefitted from this network financially because of the price rising
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
I think that's the way of progressing blockchain system, and that's how it will make a big platform in the future.
What will happen when the blockchain network dominate in the monetary system whole around the world?
I think this platform might be a safe and profitable platform for saving and investment for this purpose. because people always find the way where they pay a less fee or tax. that's why they will be involved in this platform more and more.
Activity: 173
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
This is what the true meaning of revolution is. GCC is bringing the value to it's coin by connecting it to real world not just making bull market like other coins! Smiley
Activity: 98
"GCC SIM pre-paid card coming soon! Chat messaging on #Whatsapp, #Telegram, #Messenger and 7 more popular apps in 165 countries via 250 operators, paid with $GCC !"  - This is a signal to buy GSS Now? Voting for this news - https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/267
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
They have brought a quality dimension within the blockchain system, Nowadays most of the corporate and other organization is giving a priority to this issue because of the future existence. many of us are thinking that the environment is facing a massive hazardous due to a lot of man-made activities. so they have created a good planning according to the future purpose.
They are saving wild life or making this better.I think its very important for us to survive in future.
Of course, You got the right point. Their vision is very much appreciatable.
Yeah, By protecting the environment they people have made a tremendous work, so we should make up our mind to be attached to this platform for our future purpose.
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
They are saving wild life or making this better.I think its very important for us to survive in future.
Of course, You got the right point. Their vision is very much appreciatable.
Activity: 28
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
Did you know the name of the Ecosystem24? that is a group of the GCC own portals and it has been created to show the world how to implement and benefit from using Global cryptocurrency as a payment method. So it means a lot about this platform.
Yeah, this network is going to create an economy but also a whole market which will be connected to this platform in the future, And people will get benefitted from this platform in a very purpose.
So are they going to create another chain market through this network?
Yes, of course, They are creating a fantastic chain of business through this blockchain system.
Yeah, this network is going to create an economy but also a whole market which will be connected to this platform in the future, And people will get benefitted from this platform in a very purpose.
Not only that but also they have a vision regarding this issue that people will be connected through this system for selling and buying in the future.
So they have a great vision regarding this issue for the future purpose. In this way, Blockchain system is going to expand more and more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
Not only that but also they have a vision regarding this issue that people will be connected through this system for selling and buying in the future.
Activity: 175
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
Do you know that? Global cryptocurrency itself has already found it’s enthusiasts in over 118 countries, and this figure is massive.
Yes, I think, within 2020 blockchain system is going to familiar almost all the countries in the world.
If the developer team will continue this type of work then it will be very simple according to your perception.
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
So far I know about this project, It will certainly bring a good platform in the future for the blockchain believers.
Yes, GCC developer team has done a tremendous work in recent time.
Do you know that GCC and concept is creating a new economy?
Yes, not only a currency but also a GCC market around the world.
So far I know about this project, It will certainly bring a good platform in the future for the blockchain believers.
Yes, GCC developer team has done a tremendous work in recent time.
Do you know that GCC and concept is creating a new economy?
Do you know that? Global cryptocurrency itself has already found it’s enthusiasts in over 118 countries, and this figure is massive.
Yes, I think, within 2020 blockchain system is going to familiar almost all the countries in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: