Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE - page 7. (Read 110923 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 4
What do you mean a Green Wallet? Do you have any Idea about this issue?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
They have implemented environmentally friendly minting - instead of power and resource hungry mining. There is no guarantee of achieving coins when mining, but by minting, so you can have an attractive guaranteed 100%  of coins you hold in your GCC wallet
Isn't mean that only GCC platform wallet should be suggested regarding this issue?
Yes, I think so...GCC wallet would be the most secure for you.
So Why do you think that GCC might be a suitable platform for this issue? Is there any experience in your lifetime?
Activity: 175
Most important thing is that they are thinking about the benefit of the Environment.
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
They have implemented environmentally friendly minting - instead of power and resource hungry mining. There is no guarantee of achieving coins when mining, but by minting, so you can have an attractive guaranteed 100%  of coins you hold in your GCC wallet
Isn't mean that only GCC platform wallet should be suggested regarding this issue?
Yes, I think so...GCC wallet would be the most secure for you.
They have implemented environmentally friendly minting - instead of power and resource hungry mining. There is no guarantee of achieving coins when mining, but by minting, so you can have an attractive guaranteed 100%  of coins you hold in your GCC wallet
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
In recent time, This GCC network has announced that the first hybrid-franchise 3D Cafe concept based on 3D printing technology.
Yes, 3D Cafe is their one of the main product for their own mission and vision. Basically, they are creating a market in this way where people will get involved in this system by 3D platform.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
Have you visited this video Yet? If not then you should watch this at now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg_AvpbYgU0
Activity: 396
Merit: 5
In recent time, This GCC network has announced that the first hybrid-franchise 3D Cafe concept based on 3D printing technology.
Following this link, They are an emphasis on this 3D cafe concept.
here a good news for the GCC people.
GCC Thailand Event Announced that anyone can buy a range of new #GCCVitality and #GCCBeauty products using GCC.
So you have to Visit here...http://www.GCCVitality.com
Activity: 184
They have partnered with @TheBitFreezer hardware wallet company! So this platform (GCC) has become an exclusive worldwide distributor of the wallets and is now implemented on the first hardware wallet among most popular coins.

That's an encouraging matter for people who want to get involved in this platform.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
They have partnered with @TheBitFreezer hardware wallet company! So this platform (GCC) has become an exclusive worldwide distributor of the wallets and is now implemented on the first hardware wallet among most popular coins.
They are opening their first GCC 3D Café from our new franchise! They have created a contest regarding this issue, So get connected and win #WIN BitFreezer + 3D printed GCC logo + GCC
Yeah, I have already joined this contest.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
They are opening their first GCC 3D Café from our new franchise! They have created a contest regarding this issue, So get connected and win #WIN BitFreezer + 3D printed GCC logo + GCC
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
Is anyone knows the origin of this GCC platform? I mean country...
According to their Billing address and 3D printing development, I can say they are based in Poland.
Well, so far I know they have brought windows and mac version app but why they don't create the most popular Android version app?
I hope they are going to provide Android version app for using as a wallet.
According to their Billing address and 3D printing development, I can say they are based in Poland.
Well, so far I know they have brought windows and mac version app but why they don't create the most popular Android version app?
Yeah, It's an important matter, because most of the people are using the Android phone, So they have to think about this issue.
Activity: 118
Pages:
Jump to: