Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GELDUM - Fast, Discreet, and Secure microtransactions - page 3. (Read 21705 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think this project will bring many benefits for the people and investors, it is very useful and interesting. I support the idea of ​​you and I will help you spread information about the project to let people know.
copper member
Activity: 67
💰1000 GELDUM GIVEAWAY💰
We’re celebrating the launch of our customized MultiMiner.us Miner!
1. Download Miner and Wallet from https://www.geldum.org/downloads/GeldumMiner.msi.zip
2.Follow @geldumcoin on Twitter & RT this Post!
🏆 Entries Close September 15th Winner on September 16th.
$GDM #GELDUM
Activity: 21

HEY MINERS!

There's a new Geldum pool right here: https://gdm.go-mine.it/

Come and help us crunch some of these blocks there!

https://gdm.go-mine.it/assets/logo.png
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
less than 3% premine is a good start. Also, these types of coins are perfect for the type of economy we're transitioning into. One time payments are becoming a thing of the past, subscribtion payments are the way of the future.

it all speaks about the improvement of the system of work. so I think that the world of crying is going to move for the better.
copper member
Geldum have been added to CoinGecko

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/geldum

Thanks for the support
copper member
Hey everyone,

Just a quick update; we’ve been making some minor enhancements to the pool and the explorer for a better user experience, api is correctly working and all transfers are show correctly in the official pool.

Have a great weekend!
copper member
We’ve reached 75,000 Blocks!

It’s been a great couple of months of development, and we thank everyone for their support during this time.

Looking to the future, we want your help in letting others know about what The Geldum Project is doing!

We’re even putting together a little thank you for everyone who helps us with the following:

• We’d love for you to check out our Bitcointalk Announcement (http://bit.ly/gdmbctann) and let us know what you like and don’t like about The Geldum Project!

• Download The Geldum Wallet (http://bit.ly/GDMGUIWallets) and generate an address - you’ll need it! Wink

• Invite at least 2 friends into the Geldum Telegram Group!

• Direct Message @bayanimills on Telegram with your wallet address when everything is done!

It’s that simple! The first 75 people that help us spread the word about Geldum will get 5GDM per friend they invite into Telegram - Get your friends to invite their friends, too!
Activity: 39
Great work team, keep working like this and we will be holding a good coin
copper member
Discord TipBot / Project Funding now on our channel:
https://discordapp.com/invite/z5QfUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
 Finally, continue to work this way, and in the near future you will achieve the best. Extremely high quality!
Activity: 154
In my opinion, a decent enough project, of course, I really miss the team, I would like to see who is going to collect money for development)) But I understand this is only the initial stage and will soon update the site.
Of course, we hope for this, I'm sure that this factor will bring great benefits to people and investors, as it will add confidence to the project. And accordingly the project will be able to get much more money.
Activity: 168
I think that they are very confident in their abilities
It's good that confident projects with a confident team are more likely to succeed than those that work only for profit.
Why do you think so? After all, financial motivation is the most important thing that attracts people to this sphere. Without this, nothing at all.
I think because if a person works only for the sake of money, then when there is a difficult time - he will simply go into another project, which will weaken the company. And ideological people will work under any circumstances.
Much depends on the composition of the development team. Money also plays a role, the more they will gather $, the more experienced they will be able to hire programmers and finish work quickly. In general, we'll see ...
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
less than 3% premine is a good start. Also, these types of coins are perfect for the type of economy we're transitioning into. One time payments are becoming a thing of the past, subscribtion payments are the way of the future.
It's good that confident projects with a confident team are more likely to succeed than those that work only for profit.
Why do you think so? After all, financial motivation is the most important thing that attracts people to this sphere. Without this, nothing at all.
I think because if a person works only for the sake of money, then when there is a difficult time - he will simply go into another project, which will weaken the company. And ideological people will work under any circumstances.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
A good idea, of course there are a lot of such projects now, but much depends on the developers. How they will show themselves in the development of the platform.
If you look at the prices of the crypto currency, which is constantly falling, you will understand that much does not depend on the developers. If the price collapses even more - money may not be enough.
A good idea, of course there are a lot of such projects now, but much depends on the developers. How they will show themselves in the development of the platform.
Did you see what happened with the course? Bitcoin fell $ 900 a day!  the next bear market  bigun. And I do not know when it will end ...
Such drawdowns allow some cryptocurrency to show itself from the best side, just for the reason that bitcoin falls in price by the ratio to the majority of altcoins who have recently entered the  exchangers!
Interestingly of course you have thoughts)) But I think that Geldum came out on the  exchanger a bit early, and its value as well as the cost of bitcoin will go to the bottom ... I think so ...
Did you see what happened with the course? Bitcoin fell $ 900 a day!  the next bear market  bigun. And I do not know when it will end ...
Such drawdowns allow some cryptocurrency to show itself from the best side, just for the reason that bitcoin falls in price by the ratio to the majority of altcoins who have recently entered the  exchangers!
Pages:
Jump to: