Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GELDUM - Fast, Discreet, and Secure microtransactions - page 7. (Read 21703 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
What does 'Experimel' mean in the title of this post? Even Google could not find it!
copper member
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Thanks for the translations.

Updated Paper wallet + Giveaway
copper member
Added new pools!

Stay tunned for updates
Activity: 11
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
What does this coin offer over PennyKoin, for instance?

The premine is a start  Cheesy
copper member
We are on decisions to make it change to Cryptonight v7

Difference from PennyKoin: We don't know PennyKoin, neither this is a HypeCoin based on comparations. Geldum is Geldum and PennyKoin is PennyKoin, if you want to go for PennyKoin, do it, all cryptos can subsist in same ecosystem.

We do not need shilling in favour of Geldum neither.

Can you explain how you believe all similar coins will subsist in the same ecosystem?  I have wondered this myself...

It's a personal belief, as nobody know about the future. But personally I think cryptos are already taking over, and all of them can subsist in same ecosystem once the ppl integrate it as they did with Internet, E-mail and other similar technologies.
Just a matter of generations to be totally included in social life.
Activity: 95
Are there some good instructions somewhere on how to use the CLI wallet in Linux? I was going to mine this coin but haven’t used a CLI wallet before and I did not see any instructions

Easy, just 3 steps:

1) Download and unzip the CLI wallet;
2) open a terminal and execute: ./geldumd
3) When the daemon is fully synced. Open another terminal and exxcute: ./geldum-wallet-cli to generate your GDM wallet.

Happy mining!

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Are there some good instructions somewhere on how to use the CLI wallet in Linux? I was going to mine this coin but haven’t used a CLI wallet before and I did not see any instructions
Activity: 8

Difference from PennyKoin: We don't know PennyKoin, neither this is a HypeCoin based on comparations. Geldum is Geldum and PennyKoin is PennyKoin, if you want to go for PennyKoin, do it, all cryptos can subsist in same ecosystem.

Can you explain how you believe all similar coins will subsist in the same ecosystem?  I have wondered this myself...

Activity: 95
Hello community. Our GDM mining pool is online now. The pool fee is only 0.4%, we are very close to finding our first block. Check it out:
http://youpool.io/GDM

Please set your mining machine to gdm.youpool.io:5559 or 7779 if you're an ASIC/Nicehash miner. Happy mining!  Cool

If you have any question, please join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/7nrfvfa

youpool.io
copper member
This Coin has been Added on

List CryptoNight Coin Website

CryptoNight - CryptoNight Lite - CryptoNight Lite V7 - CryptoNight V7 - CryptoNight Heavy - CryptoNight Alloy - CryptoNight Arto - CryptoNight IPBC - CryptoNight CPU

Thanks!
copper member
What is "Experimel Privacity"

Total Privacity is not reachable, so we work our best to make a strong Privacity blockchain focused.
Activity: 9
What is "Experimel Privacity"
copper member
Thanks!

There are 3 purposals now on the table of votations for the way to follow:

- Cryptonight v7
- GUI Wallets
- Exchange Listing
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

good.
I will follow than the updates and maybe connect some power later
good luck with your project
copper member

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
now we will see lot of CN coins, as we have been seeing lot of X11 coins after the asic sold boom

so, nothing to do here for the GPUs
Activity: 210
reserved spanish translation
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
What does this coin offer over PennyKoin, for instance?
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Network: 24.70 MH/sec

ASIC coin....
Pages:
Jump to: