Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GELDUM - Fast, Discreet, and Secure microtransactions - page 4. (Read 21703 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Did you see what happened with the course? Bitcoin fell $ 900 a day!  the next bear market  bigun. And I do not know when it will end ...
Activity: 154
I'm more than confident, after that cryptocurrency have become a popular currency, then safe tokens will be really popular!
I support your idea! Because it is the confidentiality of use that is most valued. And it is confidentiality that is the main idea of ​​cryptocurrency!
Well, judging by everything that Geldum is a relative of MONERO, then this currency has real prospects to take one of the places in the top 50 safe crypto currency. It's a matter of time, I think we'll see it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I'm more than confident, after that cryptocurrency have become a popular currency, then safe tokens will be really popular!
I support your idea! Because it is the confidentiality of use that is most valued. And it is confidentiality that is the main idea of ​​cryptocurrency!
Activity: 112
Today, everything depends entirely on the market. I think everyone watched how today the main crypto currency fell in price by $ 600! This is a tremendous stress!
Agreed. I am really shocked now by such a drop in the market. How much longer do you think the market will fall?  Huh  I'd just like to buy some coins, but it's scary to do that now.
copper member
Activity: 67
What is it unique about the idea? There many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real…
Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies. I would describe this project after I first got to know it: not bad!
I hope that the developers will have the opportunity to further promote their crypto currency and it will not stagnate in one place like hundreds of others.
Everything depends entirely on the developers. Because they know how to develop the project better. It remains for us either to take an active part in development, or to observe the situation)

Today, everything depends entirely on the market. I think everyone watched how today the main crypto currency fell in price by $ 600! This is a tremendous stress!
And the worst thing is that there was no reason for this, so it only remains to cross your fingers and wait ... To wait for better times, when the crypto currency will recover in price.
What is it unique about the idea? There many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real…
Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies. I would describe this project after I first got to know it: not bad!
I hope that the developers will have the opportunity to further promote their crypto currency and it will not stagnate in one place like hundreds of others.
Everything depends entirely on the developers. Because they know how to develop the project better. It remains for us either to take an active part in development, or to observe the situation)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial. All ingenious is simple)))

If the developers of the project GELDUM friendly and can always update I think they can get a lot of support and a great appreciation
It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial. All ingenious is simple)))
Interesting project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry and I  with pleasure will look at their development
If there will be interested in the project  fat funds or organizations that will use it in their calculations, then the future geldum is guaranteed))
Already a lot of diverse crypto currency, I do not even know whether it will have any success or not ... Of course same project promising, but without interest from the community will be difficult.
Are you going to expand the bounty program with other tasks? You can, for example, reddit make stronger))
I understand this is the fork of the cryptocurrency Monero . Accordingly, this coin must have all its pluses. I want to believe in it.
Believe it or not, it is. Geldum inherited from MONERO all the pluses, also developers promised that their coin will be even faster. Let's see what happens from this.
Pages:
Jump to: