Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 11. (Read 98320 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 167
There is someone on sprnova pool with a username 'z9mini'.

Can you confirm that to the best of your knowledge, this algo is still asic resistant?
Activity: 397
Merit: 9

I disagree. MN are no different from people accumulating large bags to sell during a pump. It's also the same as PoS where people want maximum coins for greater stake weight.

Mn aren't just a revenue stream. They should, if implented correctly, be a cornerstone of the platform and be utilised for advanced functions.

By your logic, what do you consider is decentralised? Should everyone hold no more than x Genx? How do you enforce that? Doesn't make sense to me but interested in hearing your thoughts.

With Master Nodes , people who owns it can stop mining. They just keeping the nodes alive and get rewarded for that.

In fact whats the difference between masternodes and wealthy people keeping large sum in bank savings ?

They are both paid from work of others.

Masternodes kills the equality in cryptocurrency. To me decentralization is : PoW algo that everyone can mine and no PoS / Masternodes. Simply - you stop mining - you stop earning. No free money . That's all...

The ideal PoW should be CPU and Solo Mining Only ..but that is another thing.

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
So what's the plan for genx in 2019? A couple airdrops is fine but all you're really doing is increasing easy supply and diluting value if you do it too much!

I hope the next big announcement is about something different to airdrops. The number of miners is dropping and interest had plateaued. An easy to follow plan for 2019 could spark more interest.

Please refer to the roadmap.

Mn are coming along well and we're on track with our internal schedule. When we're satisfied with progress we'll share the information prior to releasing.

If there is any major delay or obstacle we'll also share that too.

IMO MasterNodes are bad idea ... MasterNodes are in fact pyramid structure. Its against decentralization.

I disagree. MN are no different from people accumulating large bags to sell during a pump. It's also the same as PoS where people want maximum coins for greater stake weight.

Mn aren't just a revenue stream. They should, if implented correctly, be a cornerstone of the platform and be utilised for advanced functions.

By your logic, what do you consider is decentralised? Should everyone hold no more than x Genx? How do you enforce that? Doesn't make sense to me but interested in hearing your thoughts.
Activity: 397
Merit: 9
So what's the plan for genx in 2019? A couple airdrops is fine but all you're really doing is increasing easy supply and diluting value if you do it too much!

I hope the next big announcement is about something different to airdrops. The number of miners is dropping and interest had plateaued. An easy to follow plan for 2019 could spark more interest.

Mn are coming along well and we're on track with our internal schedule. When we're satisfied with progress we'll share the information prior to releasing.

IMO MasterNodes are bad idea ... MasterNodes are in fact pyramid structure. Its against decentralization.
Genesis Team™

Genesis Team™
New Genx pool: http://equihash.luckyfastblocks.com
Server is based in Singapore
Discord: https://discord.gg/4X5hJ8R
We wish you all happy in new year 2019.

Thank you. I'll be sure to add it to our website once I've checked it out. Happy New Year!
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
New Genx pool: http://equihash.luckyfastblocks.com
Server is based in Singapore
Discord: https://discord.gg/4X5hJ8R
We wish you all happy in new year 2019.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Back to business!!

It was a great Christmas. I hope the community will also have a good time with their families. Again active and waiting for the New Years 1 Million $GENX Airdrop.

So is the 1 million genx airdrop just the number of sign ups divided by 1 million? That is if 100 people sign up, they get 10k genx (as an example).
Yes, that is exactly what this new aridrop consists of. So just go through the page and register.
Genesis Team™

It was a great Christmas. I hope the community will also have a good time with their families. Again active and waiting for the New Years 1 Million $GENX Airdrop.

So is the 1 million genx airdrop just the number of sign ups divided by 1 million? That is if 100 people sign up, they get 10k genx (as an example).

That's exactly it.

New Years 1 Million $GENX Airdrop is LIVE - Link

It's a great gift, thanks to the Genesis team. There is no better way to start this new year, we hope it will be a great growth to the project. Thank you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
Genesis Team™
So was the big announcement the new years eve airdrop?

I wonder how many people will sign up and claim the airdrop. Probably quite a few!

Yeah, we'll hopefully have another set of announcements early in the new year.

Good luck to all airdroppers.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
You'll have to be a lot more specific but if you want help you should join GENX discord. People, including myself, will gladly help you there.
What I meant is "Are there some changes in the mining yesterday?"
I used the same codes to config my rigs (actually I used the same start.bat file), but I could not mine Genesis Network after turning off my rigs, then started again around 8 hours later).
I don't know why, honestly.
I mined on Equipool.
So was the big announcement the new years eve airdrop?

I wonder how many people will sign up and claim the airdrop. Probably quite a few!
Activity: 231
Merit: 1
I have to turn off my rigs earlier today, then re-run them mins ago.
I got troubles and my rigs can not mine the coin anymore.
What's happened recent hours?

I used to mine the coin with lolMiner mining tool.
Devs, or anyone known the issues, please help me.

You'll have to be a lot more specific but if you want help you should join GENX discord. People, including myself, will gladly help you there.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
I have to turn off my rigs earlier today, then re-run them mins ago.
I got troubles and my rigs can not mine the coin anymore.
What's happened recent hours?

I used to mine the coin with lolMiner mining tool.
Devs, or anyone known the issues, please help me.
Activity: 328
New Years 1 Million $GENX Airdrop is LIVE - Link

Happy with the new Airdrop, excellent initiative of the Genesis team, another way to accumulate more $ Genx.

Thanks for releasing the 1 mil. airdrop.
It's good time for Genesis Network lovers to start accumulating more cheap coins when GENX fell to nearly 11 satoshis.
I don't think that they might have better opportunities to buy cheaper GENX than 11 satoshis.

Buy below 12 Sat is impossible, I have a purchase order in 11 for days and do not run, and I do not think this opportunity comes again, I think of an MN.

Pages:
Jump to: