Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 13. (Read 98320 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 10
The official genesis faucet has now paid over 300.000 GENX to the community !

Come and get your free GENX every 3 hours at this address :

https://faucet.genesisnetwork.io/

I wonder if you could make a bot that could 'click' the faucet for them every three hours for one of your addresses Wink

I mean, you only get about a cent each time - but who knows how valuable genx will be in the future!

The main idea of ​​the Faucet is to keep the active community, moving to get their coins, create a Bot to automate the process away from that idea.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Yes been claiming from time to time and collecting small amount from the faucet is not bad, It could be worth something in the future.

I wonder if you could make a bot that could 'click' the faucet for them every three hours for one of your addresses Wink

I mean, you only get about a cent each time - but who knows how valuable genx will be in the future!

With google captcha it would hard to make a bot, But you can create a countdown timer for your next claim so you wont missed claiming every 3 hours.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167

Activity: 328

Interesting, I did not know that so many Genx had been distributed among the community, and I believe that in a short time, the community is taking advantage of it to get more coins over time, what I like about La Faucet is the facility to obtain the coins, and It's every three hours, eight times a day, it's actually quite a lot.
Activity: 98
Am seriously waiting for the POS too. I believe with time, POS will start and those of us that cannot mine will explore the POS feature and build up our Genx

These things always take time, but we are here at least at the start.  Just get them cheap while you can!

[/quote]

If it is true is just a matter of time, even these sales points are succinct occasionally, ideally they are kept for long periods to get the deserved profit that is needed, for now we can only continue to support and grow even more the project.
Activity: 231
Merit: 1

Can someone tell me what the profit will be from the pos?
Do you also need a minimum number of genx for the pos?

Go through this section of forums:
https://genesisnetwork.io/forum/ there you will find the information you are looking for. regards
Activity: 397
Merit: 9
In launchpaper i found only this :

Coin Specs
• Ticker: $GENX
• Pers. String: GENX_PoW
• Algorithm: Equihash 192.7
• Block Time: 60 Seconds
• Block Reward: Randomized with Super, Mega, Ultra, Giga Blocks (Daily, Weekly,
Monthly, Annually)
• Block Size: 2MB
• Confirmation: 100 Blocks
• Difficulty Adjustment: Zawy12’s LWMA
• Circulation Time: 1st Year (Theo. Min) 10,512,000. (Theo Max) 525,600,000

The MAX. supply isnt mentioned ... But ok ... its 4,1 B  . So having about 190 GENX is like having 1 BTC if we look at percentage share of the whole. Nice.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
What is the max supply of this coin ?   I can't find that info anywhere ...
It's 4.1B.

Current supply is ~110M

The information you seek is listed in the specification, launch paper, ann page 1 and the blockchain stats site.

What is the max supply of this coin ?   I can't find that info anywhere ...

It's 4.1B.

Current supply is ~110M
Activity: 397
Merit: 9
What is the max supply of this coin ?   I can't find that info anywhere ...
Activity: 616
Merit: 167

I wouldn't worry about a quick PoS. A lot of coins drop in value when transitioning from PoW to PoS, and things are on a down trend at the moment anyway.

No rush to jump straight to PoS.

It's not official and probably subject to change but I recall seeing 75% roi per annum with no minimum amount in discord.
Activity: 203
Am seriously waiting for the POS too. I believe with time, POS will start and those of us that cannot mine will explore the POS feature and build up our Genx
[/quote]

These things always take time, but we are here at least at the start.  Just get them cheap while you can!
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
super block to come, it is amazing factor of Genesis Network random block rewards.
At specific point of time, miners can have chance if luckily enough to win different blocks with significant difference in block rewards.
I have mine GENX during last three months.

Too bad I don't have anything to mine this algo. Sad
Went though my HN savings just before GENX launch.

same here, though I'm very tempted to get a 2080 GPU and start mining.

But then the money I am going to spend on a GPU can get me enough GenX coins for a MN.

So i'm torn between these two choices..

I totally agree, I am in the same, when I have the resources I will do the same, the mummies is a resource that is in full exploitation with the genx, I think it is a good starting point.
You'd be better off picking up some second hand 1000 series cards and having the same hash power and using the remaining money to buy genx.
It is a total sensation !!! I want to mine too! I have been looking for the web and I want to endow myself with great resources, mining is a matter not yet exploited by me, I would like to venture starting with GENX, which is offering a great opportunity.
It is exactly what I think, and I keep insisting that at this moment the best investment is the genx mining, really or I see as a solid project, and looking good to invest in it.
Activity: 60

I’m looking forward to PoS starting as well, obviously the reward won’t be as good as having a masternode but getting stakes and knowing that in a small way I am contributing to tx confirmations on the chain is kool too as well as increasing my GenX balance of course.
Activity: 207
super block to come, it is amazing factor of Genesis Network random block rewards.
At specific point of time, miners can have chance if luckily enough to win different blocks with significant difference in block rewards.

But then the money I am going to spend on a GPU can get me enough GenX coins for a MN.

You'd be better off picking up some second hand 1000 series cards and having the same hash power and using the remaining money to buy genx.
It is a total sensation !!! I want to mine too! I have been looking for the web and I want to endow myself with great resources, mining is a matter not yet exploited by me, I would like to venture starting with GENX, which is offering a great opportunity.

Of course, this is one of the best ways to get Genx and contribute to the team and the community, the more nodes much better, although the features offered by the MN also motivates me, but it is a decision I must make, but both generate profit, that's for sure.

Exciting times, if you have the possibility, try, i don't have neither, but POS will make the difference for me and at these prices.

Exciting times, if you have the possibility, try, i don't have neither, but POS will make the difference for me and at these prices.

Yes, MNs should be right around the corner and hopefully PoS will follow not too long after.

Let the passive income begin. Cheesy
Activity: 203

Of course, this is one of the best ways to get Genx and contribute to the team and the community, the more nodes much better, although the features offered by the MN also motivates me, but it is a decision I must make, but both generate profit, that's for sure.

Pages:
Jump to: