Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 26. (Read 98334 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
This raising price  looks almost unreal , congrats to everyone !!
Words are worthless  Grin

That image requires embedding Wink

Dump is about to start..

Why are you talking about dumping? There's no exchange yet for GenX for now.
Activity: 128
Help Genesis get listed on CryptalDash!

Hey all Genesis $GENX er's, let's help to vote up our coin on Cryptaldash. Great idea for a new exchange listing if we all can help with this.

There are only 3 days left as of now to participate in this round of voting... just over 3 full days!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
So did anyone manage to pinpoint the reason for the jump in price and volume on Tradesatoshi?

I've been looking for a review or announcement or anything. Nothing obvious is coming up. Normal gradual increases in interest don't usually resemble a pump.

I think that the last few days a lot of new people invited Genesis
And a few good investors ready and waiting for masternodes
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
So did anyone manage to pinpoint the reason for the jump in price and volume on Tradesatoshi?

I've been looking for a review or announcement or anything. Nothing obvious is coming up. Normal gradual increases in interest don't usually resemble a pump.
Activity: 78
Great little pump but it's just the beginning. Looking forward to more of the same in the coming weeks and months.
Activity: 90

https://imgur.com/a/TegETCb

https://i.imgur.com/kVKDsIV.png

Dump is about to start..

It can never dumb. It is either it rise further or it remains. Genx is a destined project and it will shine

well we are down 36% off the high so, lets hope it doesnt drop further.

Bit early to get concerned with the price. Lots of great features to come. We have a long, long road ahead of us Team. In my opinion, this little pump will seem insignificant in the weeks to come.
I think anyone selling at these low prices will regret it. Not that I give financial advice.

oh i agree, thats why im HODL !!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 124

Dump is about to start..

It can never dumb. It is either it rise further or it remains. Genx is a destined project and it will shine

Bit early to get concerned with the price. Lots of great features to come. We have a long, long road ahead of us Team. In my opinion, this little pump will seem insignificant in the weeks to come.
I think anyone selling at these low prices will regret it. Not that I give financial advice.

Dump is about to start..

Activity: 207

Dump is about to start..

is the difficulty ever going down again? i was mining so many coins before now i only can mine the same amount every 3 hours instead of every hour like i did before... on the other hand im happy for the project that the price of the coin went up so much. this project is looking better by the minute. Grin

Thats why i shut my rigs down and just bought a crap load. Drop 50 bucks in BTC and forget mining, your just burning up your card(s)
Activity: 6
is the difficulty ever going down again? i was mining so many coins before now i only can mine the same amount every 3 hours instead of every hour like i did before... on the other hand im happy for the project that the price of the coin went up so much. this project is looking better by the minute. Grin

Dump is about to start..
Hi everyone,
Please help me.
What happened with Equipool or GENX network?
My rigs have stopped mining on the pool around 1 hour ago.
thank you all.

I use Suprvova.cc

https://genx.suprnova.cc

I shut my mining rigs down though, its cheaper to just buy it over hammering your video card and using up electricity. I have one older rig running in my data center thats grabbing one an hour but my GTX 1060, 1050ti i shut down, wasnt worth it. Of the 35K i own i mined 4K.
Activity: 231
Hi everyone,
Please help me.
What happened with Equipool or GENX network?
My rigs have stopped mining on the pool around 1 hour ago.
thank you all.

Yes it happened to me too. I think the euro stratum went down, I'm on NA right now and it's working.

Asia
mine-genx-asia.equipool.1ds.us
Europe
mine-genx-euro.equipool.1ds.us
North America
mine-genx-na.equipool.1ds.us
Activity: 28
New project with high potential and very experienced team members. Thanks for the air drops guys!
Activity: 43
Merit: 3
          Got a peek of a masternode wallet! It's coming, The $genx train is coming.

Make Mining Great Again!
Wow!!! The past 24 hours have been awesome! Amazing what a little momentum can do! I am so happy to see all the teams hard work is starting to pay off
and people are starting to see what a great coin this is! I am so happy to be part of this since day one!

It's a great time to join the signature campaign for some free GenX. Get them while they are hot!!!

If you have any questions about Merit or how to get promoted I can help explain how everything works.

Cheers.

35K here, started mining a while back.... was STUNNED to see this take off yesterday. Go GENX!!!!
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
Wow!!! The past 24 hours have been awesome! Amazing what a little momentum can do! I am so happy to see all the teams hard work is starting to pay off
and people are starting to see what a great coin this is! I am so happy to be part of this since day one!

It's a great time to join the signature campaign for some free GenX. Get them while they are hot!!!

If you have any questions about Merit or how to get promoted I can help explain how everything works.

Cheers.
Activity: 6
Folowwing this porject Smiley

Me too. been mining this coin for the past few weeks... this project is going great so far. im happy to be part of this community.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
Folowwing this porject Smiley

Come and join our sig campaign, and earn some $GENX while spreading the word!

The signature campaign is one of the advantages we have in the Genesis community to obtain extra Genx, now many people will understand that we are indeed a serious, strong and transcendent project, the last days are evidence of this, and will join to share the Genesis promotion.
Pages:
Jump to: