Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 27. (Read 98334 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 124
Folowwing this porject Smiley

Come and join our sig campaign, and earn some $GENX while spreading the word!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
Don't Forget - Still a few weeks of our Signature Campaign!
Come and fill your bags before we release any of the upcoming big features!

More Info!
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
In the most optimistic scenario, Genesis Network might hit 100 satoshi.
The coin has gotten massive momentum recent hours, since yesterday, so it might be a reachable target.
Hmm, i don't think its a case of IF mate, it's much more a matter of when.  IMO, the time of 10 - 20 sats are over now, this recent spike hit around 75 sato and now stabling at around 50.  100 sats is a short term target in my view.  If the team continues to deliver (As i believe they will), then naturally the implementation of PoS and MN's will bring even more people and value to the project.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
We will get there , sooner or later  Wink
This raising price  looks almost unreal , congrats to everyone !!
Words are worthless  Grin

https://imgur.com/a/TegETCb

That image requires embedding Wink

https://i.imgur.com/kVKDsIV.png

Thanks , i'm new at this things , try to learn as fast as i can in order  to promote GENX! i'm here just for us! Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™

That image requires embedding Wink

https://imgur.com/a/TegETCb

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
Help Genesis get listed on CryptalDash!

Total daily volume increased dramatically recent days, and price took off.
New exchanges added into the list of available exchanges.
Potentially higher liquidity to come.
Congrats!

54 Sats, that's almost a dramatic raise, GenX doing great, was just to busy these days to buy some at 10 sats, nice going for the ones who did!
Activity: 231
Merit: 1
guys, i am mining genesis now!!! wew, i thought mining genesis would be as hard mining ethereum.  it wasn't!  i literally took me under 15 minutes to get everything going.  thanks lolminer!

Considering the difficulty more than triple in 2 days, looks like you're not the only one. Cheesy But then again, so did the price. Wink

Welcome aboard !
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
guys, i am mining genesis now!!! wew, i thought mining genesis would be as hard mining ethereum.  it wasn't!  i literally took me under 15 minutes to get everything going.  thanks lolminer!

That's great news. Welcome to genesis!

We're very lucky to have such dedicated pools and communities helping us along our journey. Documentation and tutorials are something we really want to promote to ensure that anyone can join us.
Activity: 56
guys, i am mining genesis now!!! wew, i thought mining genesis would be as hard mining ethereum.  it wasn't!  i literally took me under 15 minutes to get everything going.  thanks lolminer!
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Looks like we caught some attention today! All the hard work and long hours working on the project is starting to show. Good job team! I'm routing you guys on.  Cool

Yea what is going on. Like 43 satoshi out of nowhere. Was hanging around 10 just a couple days back!

I'll still hold, but damn that pump is tempting.
Activity: 43
Merit: 3
Looks like we caught some attention today! All the hard work and long hours working on the project is starting to show. Good job team! I'm routing you guys on.  Cool
Activity: 328
Hey team!

New Video guide is out - in it I explain Sending/Receiving $GENX and I show off how to use Coin Control.

As always, if you find it useful, please take a moment to like and comment.

Thanks

Nice video tutorial, short and sweet!

There are always new members getting confused on where some of their coins were sent since they may not know about specifying a change address, or using coin control at all. It's great to have some videos featuring basic functions for beginner's and members alike in our arsenal  Wink

Short and very clear video, practically obligatory to take control of our Wallet, it is always good to keep control of our capital, under our control, and this video presents the way to do it, very educational and precise.
Activity: 128
Hey team!

New Video guide is out - in it I explain Sending/Receiving $GENX and I show off how to use Coin Control.

As always, if you find it useful, please take a moment to like and comment.

Thanks

Nice video tutorial, short and sweet!

There are always new members getting confused on where some of their coins were sent since they may not know about specifying a change address, or using coin control at all. It's great to have some videos featuring basic functions for beginner's and members alike in our arsenal  Wink
Activity: 364
I enjoyed the idea of the project. The fact that Genesis can be a bridge between electronic money and business adoption will make the project confirm its important role in the marketplace. I want to find out about how Genesis did this?
Activity: 128

Hi there, would you be so kind to advise which exchange you are using to place your buy orders? I'm looking to buy some genx coins too.

So far the lowest price for GenX is on "TradeSatoshi" but honestly, I do not trust "TradeSatoshi" exchange, because I read that there are quite a number of users calling it a scam exchange. It is rumored that this exchange was linked to the infamous "Bitconnect" scam last year.

Kindly advise.

Thanks in advance.

I have never had any problems using Trade Satoshi, although the experience maybe somewhat different than using the trade interface of Binance, KuCoin, or what ever exchange you may be used to. They are popular for listing newer coins and/or coins with lower value (that would have a harder time getting listed on a "tier 1" exchange). For this reason it is a great exchange to have coins listed on with a newer project.

Try it you might like it!
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
genx is go to  the moon!! nice proyect!!
Activity: 328

I'm just not sure what is causing the bump. No news driving it as far as I can see. Maybe just more people becoming aware of genx's existence?

I would assume so. We have been striving to reach a broader audience, but on the other hand we are constantly focusing on releasing new material for the community.

With much effort, the objectives are achieved, which is good to observe the movement that Genesis has had today, a proof that it is indeed a strong currency.
Pages:
Jump to: