Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 28. (Read 98334 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Genesis Team™

I'm just not sure what is causing the bump. No news driving it as far as I can see. Maybe just more people becoming aware of genx's existence?

I would assume so. We have been striving to reach a broader audience, but on the other hand we are constantly focusing on releasing new material for the community.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Huge bump in volume in the last 48 hours, and ofc it affected the price somewhat.

Genx, get it while you (still) can ! Cheesy

almost double from 9 to 16-17 sats, like i say earlier, the journey has start  Grin

I'm just not sure what is causing the bump. No news driving it as far as I can see. Maybe just more people becoming aware of genx's existence?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Huge bump in volume in the last 48 hours, and ofc it affected the price somewhat.

almost double from 9 to 16-17 sats, like i say earlier, the journey has start  Grin
Activity: 231
Merit: 1

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
Hey team!

New Video guide is out - in it I explain Sending/Receiving $GENX and I show off how to use Coin Control.

As always, if you find it useful, please take a moment to like and comment.

Thanks

Thanks themonkii. When mining is it better to have all your coins in one block or loads or smaller blocks or doesn't it make any difference?

It doesn't make a difference, however, when staking it will affect your weight so better to consolidate. Furthermore, loads of inputs can have a signific performance impact on wallet response times.
Activity: 78
Hey team!

New Video guide is out - in it I explain Sending/Receiving $GENX and I show off how to use Coin Control.

Thanks

Thanks themonkii. When mining is it better to have all your coins in one block or loads or smaller blocks or doesn't it make any difference?
Genesis Team™
Help Genesis get listed on CryptalDash!

Quite an easy opportunity to add another exchange to our ranks. Please help to do your part.

Don't worry, we're still going to be approaching the other big ones as per the roadmap but every little helps.
Genesis Team™
I just checked out the GENX wiki, it is really cool. It contains full information and presented in a professional manner. Kudos to the team.

Thank you, I know that ssowellsvt put many hours into it.

If you'd like to submit pages please contact us and provided that we are happy with the content you'll be rewarded.
Activity: 207
I just checked out the GENX wiki, it is really cool. It contains full information and presented in a professional manner. Kudos to the team.
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
Help Genesis get listed on CryptalDash!

Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
Raisex got lots of complaints and might be a potential scam one.
Therefore, I suggest Genesis Network team to make a deeply assesment about the exchange and might delist it from the list of current available exchanges for GENX community.

By the way, the GENX has been exchanged at 13 satoshi on Trade Satoshi.
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=GENX_BTC
Congratulations for upwards movement!
We keep a steady eye on ALL new exchanges and I have also personally withdrawn and deposited funds there as a test. We will make sure to keep an eye out!
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
Raisex got lots of complaints and might be a potential scam one.
Therefore, I suggest Genesis Network team to make a deeply assesment about the exchange and might delist it from the list of current available exchanges for GENX community.

By the way, the GENX has been exchanged at 13 satoshi on Trade Satoshi.
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=GENX_BTC
Congratulations for upwards movement!
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
Definitely jump in anyway you can, the price has increased a fair bit since I posted yesterday. There's still time to join the party!

True, one of the coins and upsets, really, i'm really following up, everything seems to have an edge.  Checking everyday for news and updates!
Activity: 78
Definitely jump in anyway you can, the price has increased a fair bit since I posted yesterday. There's still time to join the party!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
If you dont have at least jr member rank you can join twiter bounty 10.000 GENX, never to late to join us:
https://genesisnetwork.io/forum/threads/win-10k-genx-twitter-promotion.192/
Activity: 231
Why GENX faucet still have 40k+ balance  Huh Come on ppl, squeeze it , just 3 clicks distance, free money  Shocked
good work @devs regarding the genesis wiki!
MN are coming soon , you better fill your bags now !  Roll Eyes or fill our bags later ! Cool

Just saw it.  It seems airdrops are over and I missed the airdrops.  I have just started claiming few times from faucet.  It is working, not dry, and I found very fast transactions as the coins reach to my wallet almost instantly.

There is still time to join the signature campain, as a sr. member that would fill up your bags nicely. More infos right there :
https://genesisnetwork.io/forum/threads/genx-signature-campaign.159/
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
Hey team!

Thanks

Activity: 207
Why GENX faucet still have 40k+ balance  Huh Come on ppl, squeeze it , just 3 clicks distance, free money  Shocked
MN are coming soon , you better fill your bags now !  Roll Eyes or fill our bags later ! Cool

Just saw it.  It seems airdrops are over and I missed the airdrops.  I have just started claiming few times from faucet.  It is working, not dry, and I found very fast transactions as the coins reach to my wallet almost instantly.

Hi mate, you still have opportunity to load your bag. Join Genx signature campaigns and earn some genx every week
Activity: 686
Merit: 251

Activity: 193
Merit: 11
Not sure how far the Genesis Network project can go, but visiting the website, forum of the project has built up my belief on the future of GENX.
All of them have been very well designed.
To be honest, I strongly believe in the coming stuffs of GENX and its future growth.
Pages:
Jump to: