Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 38. (Read 98336 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
yeah I need that darn merit too!

signed up with BCT in nov 2017 and still stuck at Member with only 12 pitiful merits pts.

I dared say that my contributions to BCT in the Mining-Hardware section (during the golden era of mining at last year ATH) has warranted more than these 12 pts.

BCT admins! are you reading this?!!!

I tried to send you merit. This is what I got:

Code:
You have received a total of 101 merit. This is what determines your forum rank. You typically cannot lose this merit. You have 0 sendable merit (sMerit) which you can send to other people. There is no point in hoarding sMerit; keeping it yourself does not benefit you, and we reserve the right to decay unused sMerit in the future.
Activity: 684
Merit: 19
yeah I need that darn merit too!

signed up with BCT in nov 2017 and still stuck at Member with only 12 pitiful merits pts.

I dared say that my contributions to BCT in the Mining-Hardware section (during the golden era of mining at last year ATH) has warranted more than these 12 pts.

BCT admins! are you reading this?!!!

Activity: 43
Merit: 3
I am not able to reach the Discord channel, while using link from EP here,
or from the forum.

Is that just me or the invites are expired?

Could someone drop a new invite link, please?

Here is this one https://discord.gg/Y2PGjKH

The Genesis blockchain visualization site is almost ready Smiley Just adding some final exchange metrics and we'll release.

Then we're well on the way towards having our own custom built explorer which will integrate PoS and MN tracking.

After that I'll be looking towards integrating these features into the wallet. Stay tuned for more updates.

It's great that you can now begin to visualize our continued support and growth. If you concentrate on the central graph you can see that hashrate has steadily grown since release. Thank you so much for standing by us and to all the new miners we have attracted. This is an excellent platform to launch our soon to be released PoS and MN (updates specifically on that are coming soon - including screenshots Smiley)

Can't wait for this!!!! I wonder what else you guys pull outta the hat!

This will hopefully be released today.

This Looks Clean!
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
I am not able to reach the Discord channel, while using link from EP here,
or from the forum.

Is that just me or the invites are expired?

Could someone drop a new invite link, please?

The Genesis blockchain visualization site is almost ready Smiley Just adding some final exchange metrics and we'll release.

Then we're well on the way towards having our own custom built explorer which will integrate PoS and MN tracking.

After that I'll be looking towards integrating these features into the wallet. Stay tuned for more updates.

It's great that you can now begin to visualize our continued support and growth. If you concentrate on the central graph you can see that hashrate has steadily grown since release. Thank you so much for standing by us and to all the new miners we have attracted. This is an excellent platform to launch our soon to be released PoS and MN (updates specifically on that are coming soon - including screenshots Smiley)

Damn jimmybob, that's an awesome and a very sharp design.
Of course the clear layout of the futures is the most helpful.

yeah that's some great visual work!

Only wishes I have some GPU to join & mine the GENX and not sidelined like now...
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

Damn jimmybob, that's an awesome and a very sharp design.
Of course the clear layout of the futures is the most helpful.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167

Awesome. The total hashrate has plateaued out a bit lately, but with further news and masternodes coming up it should pump back up a bit.

Not that I'm complaining, with any luck I might even be able to mine enough coins to host a masternode (or probably more realistically contribute to a shared one!). I don't think there are any other coins out there where you could potentially still do that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
Thanks for adjusting the rules of the signature bounty.
Now I can also participate with me low rank.
This is great i will do all 7 weeks that are coming.

Yes, a good thing, was waiting for the signature campaign and opening up to member and lower ranks.

No problem. We listened to the feedback and adjusted accordingly. Thanks for the support and enjoy your genesis.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10

Yes, a good thing, was waiting for the signature campaign and opening up to member and lower ranks.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Right? Don't matter what pool. It's a pretty solid hash rate ratio! 
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I'm really liking that miners have naturally split the hashrate between five or so pools. Previously most hashing was done by one pool, so the split is probably better for network stability in case one pool goes down.

Also means there is a little more randomness with the bonus blocks, need a bit more luck but also more reward!

I need merit. I'm stuck at newbie 9000%
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
New Signature Campaign Requirements.

The community asked us to lower the requirements to participate in the $GENX signature campaign, and after some discussion, we've come up with what we feel is a very generous campaign for everyone to participate in.

Nice work!   I'm glad you are able to include some lower ranks.   Hopefully that'll get more people on board and get more exposure for the project.    I can't believe how many people are sleeping on this.
New Signature Campaign Requirements.

The community asked us to lower the requirements to participate in the $GENX signature campaign, and after some discussion, we've come up with what we feel is a very generous campaign for everyone to participate in.

Yes Mr Monkii, I think the sig campaign shoudn't be limited to certain rank of BCT members.

Lowering the rank requirements will surely increase the number of participants and as a result, maximise the reaching-out/exposure.

Bear in mind that even a Jr member or Newbie in BCT forum, can and could be a multi-millionaire in real life!
Wow, they are great news! Surely many people will want to have a GENX in their signature! What they carry with great pride, some investors are these movements and they see them with pleasure, I am sure that the GENX community will be going up exponentially !! Cool

Yes! Yeah yeah yeah...

I've signed up for the sig campaign as well, cheers!

Lets work together and post more and create more awareness throughout BTT and beyond!
Activity: 421
Merit: 110
Great project, I'm glad I'm part of it!

Glad to have you here!

Hello $GENX community!

Im letting everyone know that Raisex.io Exchange is a SCAM

DO NOT trade with them. For proof please read https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47215123

You may be able to withdraw your coins now but tomorrow you may not. This Exchange is run by a known scammer who was behind Listex.io Exchange scam

Raisex has fake volumes, go check it out for yourself... plus more!

Thanks for sharing the info with the community.

Not a problem. Thanks for responding to help keep the crypto-community safe
Pages:
Jump to: