Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 36. (Read 98336 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 167
A tip for anyone who's interested in genx or anyone who likes free money  Grin

Genesis has a faucet that's directly managed by the team, no adds, no nothing, just a captcha and free genx !

You can get anywhere from 1 to 10 genx every 3 hours at this address:

https://faucet.genesisnetwork.io/

Enjoy !

At current prices, this provides half of one cent every three hours Smiley

But hey, if it's the next bitcoin, it could be worth it!!

Plus it's not all about the equivalency in USD. This faucet means you don't need to mine or buy genx to be involved in some way with the project, and can start sending coins to other people you know. Good for raising awareness at the very least and encouraging more people to download the wallet and get involved Wink
Activity: 231
Merit: 1
A tip for anyone who's interested in genx or anyone who likes free money  Grin

Genesis has a faucet that's directly managed by the team, no adds, no nothing, just a captcha and free genx !

You can get anywhere from 1 to 10 genx every 3 hours at this address:

https://faucet.genesisnetwork.io/

Enjoy !
Activity: 60
I noticed the bounty for this project have started. For  how long will it last or is it still open for new entry?

If by bounty you mean the recently commenced signature campaign, it will last for 8 weeks according to the info from the team.  There are limited places available so if you want to join, you should do it sooner than later.  It’s week 3 of the campaign already this week.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
I noticed the bounty for this project have started. For  how long will it last or is it still open for new entry?
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
List of Genesis mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/genesis

Equipool has more than 50 percent of the hashrate now. Mix it up if you can, not good for network to have so much hash on the one pool!

I notice that they only have 20 odd miners, so must be a couple of big players pushing it up in that one pool but every bit of decentralization can help.
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
I already saw a project with the same name, why you applied the same name to your project, you have to change the name, in my opinion, this move will be correct

This project already changed its name once from safecash to genesis. If I recall correctly safecash was patent pending.
I'm pretty sure they checked if there was a patent/pending patent on the name genesis after that first hiccup.

We indeed made sure not to make the same mistake twice Smiley
I already saw a project with the same name, why you applied the same name to your project, you have to change the name, in my opinion, this move will be correct

This project already changed its name once from safecash to genesis. If I recall correctly safecash was patent pending.
I'm pretty sure they checked if there was a patent/pending patent on the name genesis after that first hiccup.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Activity: 588
List of Genesis mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/genesis
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Where like what country/city will be the first use of the Genesis $GEX Point-Of-Sale take place?
And want to find out the timeline for this also Smiley

Cheers! Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
That project looks so positive that I am asking myself - is this thread moderated or not? Smiley

Seriously speaking first impression is very good

Moderated, yes, but we don't censor stuff here.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I made a translation of signature bounty topic. I hope that more people from my country (Dutch) will participate now. it is easier to read in your own language.
the team has really opened cool bounties who put effort for the community and paid the members for their effort.. keep up

Yeah, and I read in discord that there should be new translation bounties soon. I'm on the lookout.  Grin

riksen good job man, for me as a dutch men is technical english difficult. so i'm glad with it Grin

I am thinking to do urdu translation as i see many urdu speaking people in crypto projects Smiley

why not? when you believe this project is it nice that you can reach the people with your language.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
That project looks so positive that I am asking myself - is this thread moderated or not? Smiley

Seriously speaking first impression is very good
Activity: 149
I made a translation of signature bounty topic. I hope that more people from my country (Dutch) will participate now. it is easier to read in your own language.
the team has really opened cool bounties who put effort for the community and paid the members for their effort.. keep up

Yeah, and I read in discord that there should be new translation bounties soon. I'm on the lookout.  Grin

riksen good job man, for me as a dutch men is technical english difficult. so i'm glad with it Grin

I am thinking to do urdu translation as i see many urdu speaking people in crypto projects Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Thanks finally i have joined the weekly signature bounty compaign. I like this project and the hard working dev team behind it
For the GENX miners out there (with nvidia cards) I would advise to try gminer if you haven't yet: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gminer-v324-ergokaspazilkawpowequihashcortex-5034735

It got me a ~10% hasrate increase with 1070s compared to EWBF. Great stuff !

Yeah man, Same here! Have you noticed the temps any Higher or weird hash patterns on the pools?

Temps are the same because I limit my rig at a certain temp so I don't know if the miner runs hotter than EWBF at full speed.
Hash pattern is fluctuating quite a bit but so does EWBF. I suppose it's normal for the algo.  My average pool side though is almost exactly what the miner tells me (~30 sols per 1070).
Activity: 43
Merit: 3
For the GENX miners out there (with nvidia cards) I would advise to try gminer if you haven't yet: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gminer-v324-ergokaspazilkawpowequihashcortex-5034735

It got me a ~10% hasrate increase with 1070s compared to EWBF. Great stuff !

Yeah man, Same here! Have you noticed the temps any Higher or weird hash patterns on the pools?
Pages:
Jump to: