Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Genesis $GENX | Payment Ecosystem | Equihash192.7| MNs | v3 Released! - page 42. (Read 98362 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I have mixed feelings about the just concluded Airdrop which wraps up the entire Airdrop giveaway. I wished it continued, however I look forward to new updates in coming weeks
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
sorry amigo, no idea. try to update drivers. anyway, i doubt that you'll get any success mining with this card. even if you'll manage how to start miner, hash rate will be terribly low. https://faucet.genesisnetwork.io/ drops more GENX than your card :>
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Quote from: toyo87
Please can you provide me with link to download the EWBF miner version you are using?

Please check official EWBF thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ewbfs-cuda-equihash-miner-06-4466962

That is where i downloaded mine, the version 6 and 6 cuda8. But still did not work for me.

Saying "Unspecified Launch Failure".

Quote from: toyo87
Please can you provide me with link to download the EWBF miner version you are using?

Please check official EWBF thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ewbfs-cuda-equihash-miner-06-4466962
toyo87, dude... your quotes... Cheesy
are you trying to mine with nv 940m? try EWBF with these settings

:loop
miner.exe --algo 192_7 --pers GENX_PoW --server genx-us.nibirupool.com --user Sho84kK4DEpDcJpcfKzubi6fr1iYFhr6Xj.moneymachine --pass x --port 8120 --eexit 3 --fee 1
miner.exe --algo 192_7 --pers GENX_PoW --server genx-eu.nibirupool.com --user Sho84kK4DEpDcJpcfKzubi6fr1iYFhr6Xj.moneymachine --pass x --port 8120 --eexit 3 --fee 1
goto loop

miner.exe --algo 192_7 --pers GENX_PoW --server genx-us.nibirupool.com --user Sho84kK4DEpDcJpcfKzubi6fr1iYFhr6Xj.moneymachine --pass x --port 8120 --eexit 3 --fee 1
miner.exe --algo 192_7 --pers GENX_PoW --server genx-eu.nibirupool.com --user Sho84kK4DEpDcJpcfKzubi6fr1iYFhr6Xj.moneymachine --pass x --port 8120 --eexit 3 --fee 1
goto loop

It gives "Unspecified Launch Failure"

I tried it with EWBF Equihash miner v0.6 cuda 8, and EWBF Equihash miner v0.6

goto loop
Secondly, I used my lolMiner-mnx-v033-Win64, which i am using to mine minexcoin, i change the pool server and address.(and add worker name). It was running, submitting and accepting share on the miner (For over 30minutes).

But when i check on the pool no hash was display, just only my Worker Name.

Bro, go get lolMiner 5.0. The old version may not code to mine GENX yet. Always look for latest version of the miner. Well for EWBF is think is the similar problem coz I don’t have this miner. I am ok to mine with Nibirupool.

I am using  lolMiner 5.0

See screenshots and miner error

You are going to have to update the .json file to include the new mining pool

{
   "DEFAULTS" : {
      "DEVICES" : "AUTO",    
      "APIPORT" : 0
   },

"EXAMPLE1" :
   {
      "COIN" : "Genx",
      "POOLS" : [
         {"POOL" : "genx-us.nibirupool.com ",
          "PORT" : "8120",
          "USER" : "Your wallet address.RIG_ID",
          "PASS" : "x"}
      ]
   },

"EXAMPLE2" :
   {
      "COIN" : "AUTO144",
         {"POOL" : "us.fomominers.com",
          "PORT" : "6110",
      ]
   },

"EXAMPLE3" :
   {
         {"POOL" : "mine-safe-na.equipool.1ds.us",
          "PORT" : "50112",
      ]
   },

"EXAMPLE4" :
   {
      "COIN" : "BTG",
         {"POOL" : "Pool Address",
          "PORT" : "4040",
      ]
   },      

"EXAMPLE5" :
   {
          "PORT" : "9090",
      ]
   },

"EXAMPLE6" :
   {
          "PORT" : "9393",
      ]
   }   
}

Copy your miner folder itself and paste a new one so you can test without losing your current pools. Then copy this code into your new miner folders .json you will have to change your run.bat to mine.

This is what i got after following your above direction.

But if i use the miner to mine minexcoin it is working very fine.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Airdrop received, great work team!!! thanks!what will the next move?

We're almost done with the current phase, just finished the paper wallet.

Then our focus will be (is - we're well on the way) pos and mn. After that we'll hit some larger exchanges.

Sounds great! Maybe one of the bounties could be an 'exchange donation' bounty, where people voluntarily donate some Genx, or other coin (could even just be a bit of what they got airdropped!) into an address/account, and the value of selling those coins contributes to the listing of a community nominated/voted on another exchange like a cryptopia or something like that.

And anyone who contributes over a certain amount gets listed on a 'thank yous' board on your website with a free slot to put in an image or link to their business if they have one (since Genx is going down the adoption angle).

I feel like there is enough of a community goodwill that this might get some traction, particularly after all these large airdrops that had sensible prerequisites. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™

We're almost done with the current phase, just finished the paper wallet.

Then our focus will be (is - we're well on the way) pos and mn. After that we'll hit some larger exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 94
Another great airdrop from the Genesis team: 9,250 GENX in my wallet. Well done.
Activity: 44
copper member
Activity: 728
I upgraded my Genesis wallet 2.0.2  Its download speedy and new wallet gets loaded very rapid! permit's arise to an up to date pocket version to salute the salon. hopefully to look the subsequent essential pocket launch with new functions blankets
Activity: 43
Merit: 3
Secondly, I used my lolMiner-mnx-v033-Win64, which i am using to mine minexcoin, i change the pool server and address.(and add worker name). It was running, submitting and accepting share on the miner (For over 30minutes).

Bro, go get lolMiner 5.0. The old version may not code to mine GENX yet. Always look for latest version of the miner. Well for EWBF is think is the similar problem coz I don’t have this miner. I am ok to mine with Nibirupool.

I am using  lolMiner 5.0

{
   "DEFAULTS" : {
      "DEVICES" : "AUTO",    
      "APIPORT" : 0
   },

"EXAMPLE1" :
   {
      "COIN" : "Genx",
         {"POOL" : "genx-us.nibirupool.com ",
          "PORT" : "8120",
      ]
   },

"EXAMPLE2" :
   {
         {"POOL" : "us.fomominers.com",
          "PORT" : "6110",
      ]
   },

"EXAMPLE3" :
   {
         {"POOL" : "mine-safe-na.equipool.1ds.us",
          "PORT" : "50112",
      ]
   },

"EXAMPLE4" :
   {
      "COIN" : "BTG",
          "PORT" : "4040",
      ]
   },      

"EXAMPLE5" :
   {
          "PORT" : "9090",
      ]
   },

"EXAMPLE6" :
   {
          "PORT" : "9393",
      ]
   }   
}

Copy your miner folder itself and paste a new one so you can test without losing your current pools. Then copy this code into your new miner folders .json you will have to change your run.bat to mine.

I am using  lolMiner 5.0

I am using  lolMiner 5.0

Don't you have to specify which algo??
Not familiar with lolminer. sorry

I am using  lolMiner 5.0

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
What is the mining rewards like on this coin?  Is it work renting out some hash power / gpus' and mining?   Curious how it compares to the weekly airdrops.

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

Activity: 770
Genesis Team™
Please assist. My wallet stucked on block 63716 (Wallet version 2.0.2)
How can the problem occur that your wallet is stopped,
but I'm sorry I can't help you because I also don't understand that

The issue has been resolved and fully synced.

What i am facing now is to mine.

Please try read my above two immediate post, if you can assist.
Thanks

Have you set the pers_string variable?

Just copy and paste the config on page 1 of this thread for your specific pool.
Pages:
Jump to: