Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Genstake [GEN] [QT WALLET UPDATE] [STAKE-MINE] [SCRYPT] [FULL POW/POS] - page 13. (Read 37103 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i dont know why, but mine never stake

Pm me your address, I'll look into it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
i dont know why, but mine never stake
Activity: 582
SHA256: df6c11d001c083dd9b87c06ca0ad558e7797e3374fb66cf300f91c75193a4a13  
File name: Genstake-Qt.zip
Detection ratio: 0 / 57  
Analysis date: 2015-06-17 04:31:09 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )  

Its all good Smiley  nice looking wallet

Update

Still working on design and branding, but it's taking longer than I'd hoped. We're still a mile or two away from a final color scheme, and I'm waiting on new icons and logo work, but in the meantime I figured everyone here deserved to have a wallet that has at least a reasonably modern UI;) Enjoy.

Merged my wip to the master branch on github, and all the links to the new wallet have been updated, but I've linked them here for your convenience. It's not mandatory, but you'll probably want to update:)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Yes badam, gives that feeling. Anyway the coin go up in a few minutes, i think we're on the right way.
Just have a look at bittrex GEN Distribution, less than 18k GEN!
This Baby wants to grow up  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Yes badam, gives that feeling. Anyway the coin go up in a few minutes, i think we're on the right way.
Activity: 770
It seems that there is some willing to keep the price down, i guess somebody is trying to get cheap coins...
legendary
lol yeah johncassa, the price is 11996 satoshis now Cheesy
Activity: 638
The dump is coming.
Nothing news to the table .

Will die in a week or less.
legendary
20 Gen each block @kampretkabur
Activity: 742
what is the staking reward now?
Sorry for the quiet guys. Busting nuts over here working on a UI update + bugfixes.
legendary
How ironic is fate, i just need 3.5 more coins to reach 1000 Grin. Continue staking guys, and come by here from time to time  Wink
legendary
Well said @Dexter12, later so many people will regret sell so cheap. They are not able to realize that here's a Dev 100% involved in the project, which helps users and cares about performance and to add more value to the coin.

Greetings!
Activity: 433
Great work so far, Dev! Keep it up! Now we need to get more attention, it is such a shame, that GEN is trading at ~6000sat with a Coinsupply of 250.000.
I really don't know why cryptoppl love to invest in obvious Scamcoins with fancy roadmaps instead of for example this, GEN, one, with an active and impressive Dev... once more, keep up your good work! Sooner or later ppl start realizing  Smiley
Activity: 278
Can somebody upload blockchain please?

Are you having trouble syncing? Delete everything in your %appdata%/Genstake/ folder except for your wallet.dat file. Then create a file called genstake.conf and put only the following in it:

connect=node1.genstake.com
connect=node2.genstake.com
connect=node3.genstake.com
connect=node4.genstake.com

Should sync right up. The chain isn't that big.

Once you're sync'd up you can delete those lines from your genstake.conf file or delete the file altogether if you want.

I did it several times, stuck at 10000 block.

What wallet version are you running? Check via help->About Genstake

updated my wallet and synced thanks

Are you having trouble syncing? Delete everything in your %appdata%/Genstake/ folder except for your wallet.dat file. Then create a file called genstake.conf and put only the following in it:

Once you're sync'd up you can delete those lines from your genstake.conf file or delete the file altogether if you want.

What wallet version are you running? Check via help->About Genstake

Pages:
Jump to: