Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Genstake [GEN] [QT WALLET UPDATE] [STAKE-MINE] [SCRYPT] [FULL POW/POS] - page 8. (Read 37089 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
When we can try out the wallet for Android?  Cheesy

Hmm... gimme a couple of days to fix a couple of things and I'll post a beta apk that people can try if they want. The current version saves all the files to a directory that can't be accessed unless you've rooted your phone and a bunch of the text and stuff is totally unreadable because it's too big.

I would be more than happy to test it once the development is in that phase. Good to see that finally there is a coder releasing a coin;)
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Hmm... gimme a couple of days to fix a couple of things and I'll post a beta apk that people can try if they want. The current version saves all the files to a directory that can't be accessed unless you've rooted your phone and a bunch of the text and stuff is totally unreadable because it's too big.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Welcome back @ThinkingOutLoud. Looks really good that wallet for Android!. I'm glad to see you here with the same enthusiasm as always Cheesy.

Thanks, it's good to be back!
legendary
Welcome back @ThinkingOutLoud. Looks really good that wallet for Android!. I'm glad to see you here with the same enthusiasm as always Cheesy.
I am so sorry that I've been away. I swore that I recently checked the explorer, but the last week or so has just been a blur of personal issues for me. I'm terribly sorry, but I am back on top of things now and the explorer is back up and running.

If it is any consolation at all, I've been working on this:

Nice to see you back:)

To be honest i was getting worried already

I completely understand. I stopped checking in so much after things went quiet after that long winded post I made. I did poke my nose in either Saturday or Sunday (I can't remember) and nothing was really going on. Figures the explorer would go down right after that:\

Ok i am glad you are back and working on an Android wallet as far as i can see Grin

Yep yep. UI needs to be totally redone but I'm picking up where I left off which is getting qr codes working - both for sending and receiving. Once I get that done I can port the code back to the desktop wallet and get the screengrab qr sender going there, and we'll have the trifecta for inter-wallet sending between the three platforms. Once the mobile UI and QR's are down and bug free I'll work on a plugin so online businesses can seamlessly integrate it into their payment systems, meanwhile port it to IOS as well.

Still working on aliases as well, but after I made headway into android I shifted gears in that direction as I figure mobile support is more likely to generate buzz than aliases. Mind, I'm probably going to call them something different than aliases, just not sure what yet.
I am so sorry that I've been away. I swore that I recently checked the explorer, but the last week or so has just been a blur of personal issues for me. I'm terribly sorry, but I am back on top of things now and the explorer is back up and running.

I completely understand. I stopped checking in so much after things went quiet after that long winded post I made. I did poke my nose in either Saturday or Sunday (I can't remember) and nothing was really going on. Figures the explorer would go down right after that:\

Ok i am glad you are back and working on an Android wallet as far as i can see Grin

legendary
It seems not @Snovell. We expect the Dev to say something  Wink
Activity: 76
is there any update here?  upcoming features?
legendary
I told Dev some days ago  Undecided.

Staking!
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
By staking the Coin you support the Coin  Wink

As i already pointed it out, we really have to spread the word about GEN...How about implementing themes and do a nice Theme Challenge?
Or a GENsino with slots, roullete, blackjack etc..
Try to get this Coin on cryptsy, poloniex or other exchanges to get more people involved.
I also believe that a blockexplorer hosted and created by presstab (www.presstab.pw) would bring this Coin more attention aswell.

@Thinkingoutloud
Could you pls have a look at repairwallet function, seems not working right, it doesnt clear out the Orphanblocks.

One more thing, how is it coded which blocks halve and which doesn't?
legendary
In staking and running the wallet almost 24/24. I dont know where is the people and why they not support the coin  Undecided
Yes @badam unfortunately. it seems the people do not want to talk or give ideas or anything. It 's a shame, i hope are encouraged to come.

Yep but it is just strange if i take out from the nodes exchanges, explorer, etc there are still at least 25 Genstake users, who are staking and running the wallet almost 24/24 without showing any support for the coin.
legendary
Yes @badam unfortunately. it seems the people do not want to talk or give ideas or anything. It 's a shame, i hope are encouraged to come.
Nothing new here? 30 connections in my wallet and nobody posting a word here for 3 days?
Pages:
Jump to: