Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Genstake [GEN] [QT WALLET UPDATE] [STAKE-MINE] [SCRYPT] [FULL POW/POS] - page 16. (Read 37104 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
GUARANTEED STAKE EVENT

Duration: For coins purchased from June 11, 2015 @ 04:00:00 AM UTC to June 18, 2015 @ 04:00:00 AM UTC

Details:

Buy at least 200 GEN from Bittrex or Yobit and immediately withdraw your coins to a new address in your personal wallet. Stake your coins for 48 hours. If, after 48 hours your coins have not staked at least 20 coins, pm me or post your staking address along with a screenshot showing your GEN purchase history at Bittrex or Yobit. We will send you 20 coins, and an additional 20 coins every 24 hours thereafter, until you successfully achieve your first stake or until 3000 GEN has been claimed through this event.

Requirements to claim:

1. Screenshot must include the time of purchase.
2. One claim per person/account maximum.
3. Coins must have been bought through Bittrex or Yobit anytime between June 11, 2015 @ 04:00:00 AM UTC and June 18, 2015 @ 04:00:00 AM UTC.
4. Coins must have been withdrawn to your personal wallet address at least 48 hours before claiming.
5. Coins may not be sent, split, transferred, or manipulated in any way after they arrive in your wallet.
6. You must leave your wallet open and 'unlocked for staking' while attempting to stake.
7. Limit 100 coins may be claimed by any one person.

Successful claims need not be resubmitted after each additional 24 hours as we will be monitoring these addresses closely for success. After 72 hours we will troubleshoot any possible issues that might be preventing you from staking beyond pure bad luck. Obviously a little luck is involved in staking, so it is possible that some people will be able to take advantage of this program, but 200 coins should not take more than a few days to stake right now under any circumstances.

Glad it worked  Wink
I am having 37 connections lol more and more people are staking Tongue

Haha, awesome. Looking at the nodes I'm seeing 54 connections overall. Keeps going up!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Glad it worked  Wink
I am having 37 connections lol more and more people are staking Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Thanks guys. Now lets see how many can stake 50 Gen  Grin
@Badam thank you very much for your suggestions, it works!. @ThinkingOutLoud now have 16 active connections  Wink

Perfect, so glad we got that sorted. Onwards and upwards!
legendary
@Badam thank you very much for your suggestions, it works!. @ThinkingOutLoud now have 16 active connections  Wink
When i open the wallet reaches 8 active connections, now 4 and sometimes just 1.

It should only ever get 4 active connections, max, if you're using connect= and not addnode= in your conf file.

As long as you're syncing from scratch (nothing in %appdata%/Roaming/Genstake), as long as you've got those 4 active connections, just give it some time to sync.

Also, if you did snag a bit of a fork at some point the nodes may have temporarily blocked you. Just give it a little time and they'll let you connect again - as long as your syncing fresh.
Activity: 770
When i open the wallet reaches 8 active connections, now 4 and sometimes just 1.

Is this the first time you are using the wallet or did you used it already when it was launched?
I suggest you to delete everything from your Roaming/Genstake folder except wallet.dat and genstake.conf and try to resync the whole blockchain
legendary
No dev... Nothing  Sad

Hmm. Shouldn't have any trouble if you're starting a fresh sync and using connect= instead of addnode=. Are you only getting 4 connections as you sync?
legendary
And now stuck at block #5111  Shocked

Is there anything else in your conf file? And did you delete everything else in the Genstake folder except your wallet.dat and genstake.conf file before you reopened your wallet?
legendary
And now stuck at block #5111  Shocked
It stops on the block 4850 and not moving  Embarrassed

Try temporarily adding this to your conf file:

connect=node1.genstake.com
connect=node2.genstake.com
connect=node3.genstake.com
connect=node4.genstake.com

Once you sync up you can take those out of your conf file and connect to the greater network:)

There were some early forking issues that got solved with a fix @ block 10,000. Unfortunately there's still one or two people still using the old wallet and trying to connect to the network. If they connect to you as a peer while you're syncing then it gets hung up for a long time while it tries to figure out which is the right one.

Anyone that gets stuck, please let me know what block # you get stuck on so I can set a checkpoint near those spots so the wallet has an easier time syncing.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
@BinPoool have 300 mh/s thanks why work on our pool. Happy minind and work Smiley)
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Try to restart your wallet?!
legendary
Activity: 560
Watching this one, seems to be interesting project.
Pages:
Jump to: