Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GiftCoin [GFT] Wallet + Source available [SCRYPT] - page 23. (Read 112454 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
let's not spam this board further -- just put your payment address in @ https://gifts.bettercoin.org -- we'll query the database to retrieve wallet addresses automagically for payouts tomorrow...  I would say in <11hrs from now (allow time for sleep & db queries)

i have wallet adress at my account details since start!
0 coin received... no payout! mycoin@660
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
let's not spam this board further -- just put your payment address in @ https://gifts.bettercoin.org -- we'll query the database to retrieve wallet addresses automagically for payouts tomorrow...  I would say in <11hrs from now (allow time for sleep & db queries)

Great stuff. All coins in my wallet now. Thanks bettercoin! You are now in my list of trusted pools Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
[WTS]
Hello guys,
I have 300 GFT to sell for 0.1 BTC, I have a rep thread here
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
The whole thing where people mine at low difficulty, sell at the quickly achieved higher difficulty and then want the price they are worth at the high difficulty is over.

Either sell your coins for a low price or keep your coins and mine this coin for the next year.

The mine and dump days are over. Investors have already made that mistake 3 or 4 times now and aren't going to make that mistake it again.

If thats the case why are people still pumping an dumping dogecoin?

Doge coin was out like 3 weeks ago. It made it in on the mine and dump days.

The mine and dump days just ended like 1 week ago with mooncoin.
Activity: 56
DONT FORGET THE LAUNCH!!
WALLET WAS BUGGED OUR SOLO MINED COINS DISSAPPEAR
OFFICIAL POOL AND BETTERCOIN POOL STEAL ALL OUR COINS WE MINED TILL MORNING

never forget please.... this coin mustn't go anywhere!!
Activity: 233
HashAddicts.net are leading the network in hashrates and we're finding 1,000s of blocks per hour.

https://gift.hashaddicts.net

Why not  check us out and find out why.

P.S. No payouts issues at all since launch Smiley
Seems there is an issue cause they don't pay out. I have 30 coins stuck in there since 6 hours with auto-withdrawal set up to 25 coins.
Activity: 233
HashAddicts stopped paying out. When this issue is going to be fixed?
Activity: 42
please add http://gift.minersbest.com to the poolserverlist

thanks
Activity: 17
The whole thing where people mine at low difficulty, sell at the quickly achieved higher difficulty and then want the price they are worth at the high difficulty is over.

Either sell your coins for a low price or keep your coins and mine this coin for the next year.

The mine and dump days are over. Investors have already made that mistake 3 or 4 times now and aren't going to make that mistake it again.

If thats the case why are people still pumping an dumping dogecoin?
legendary

Activity: 154
WTS 170 gift coin... PM me offers - but be realistic please... will accept LTC or BTC
Yeah, pretty sure this is going nowhere.  It'll eventually make it to coinedup, where we will all dump whatever we have.  They'll have to make a new exchange for worthless coins, where the base unit is TIPS.

How can you be sure it's going nowhere?

There are so many new coins everyday. Someone will make this exact same idea next week.

It probably will be with a different name but you could make a new coin, call it giftcoin, use the abbreviation GFT and use the same logo. Who would stop you? People would probably be down to mine it. Get more hash power than this giftcoin has and then the new giftcoin wins.

Coins have to age with constant hashing power for them to have any value.

I agree with you mate but for someone to say this coin is going nowhere this early is total bs.
legendary
Yeah, pretty sure this is going nowhere.  It'll eventually make it to coinedup, where we will all dump whatever we have.  They'll have to make a new exchange for worthless coins, where the base unit is TIPS.

There are so many new coins everyday. Someone will make this exact same idea next week.

It probably will be with a different name but you could make a new coin, call it giftcoin, use the abbreviation GFT and use the same logo. Who would stop you? People would probably be down to mine it. Get more hash power than this giftcoin has and then the new giftcoin wins.

Coins have to age with constant hashing power for them to have any value.

Activity: 277
Merit: 250
[WTB] 3.5K GFT for 0.21 BTC
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Activity: 12
WTS 800 GFT for 0.2 BTC.

PM if you are interested Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
WTS 616 GFT for 0,18 BTC

Activity: 308
Yeah, pretty sure this is going nowhere.  It'll eventually make it to coinedup, where we will all dump whatever we have.  They'll have to make a new exchange for worthless coins, where the base unit is TIPS.
Pages:
Jump to: