Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GiftCoin [GFT] Wallet + Source available [SCRYPT] - page 26. (Read 112454 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Selling 1k gift for 0.2 btc! PM me! I have ~5k stock.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This coin's launch was definitely bumpy but let's stop with the whining posts already and focus on the coin's future, this will benefit all involved, ok?

yea quit "whining" about being scammed.  Be like me and enjoy the dildo in your ass!  I swear to god you bastards quit screwing up launches whether its the devs or the "ddosers" if they even exist, just look at the personality of all these people get the absolute most for the absolute least.  You know it's not a ddos if you never paid for the proper bandwidth to begin with.  And dont give the bull about it being impossible to know, the main pool claimed they were gonna get a crap ton of traffic but apparently didn't prepare for it.  What a joke,  Did i also see a pool owner was on vacation while this was going down.  once again what a joke.  come on give me money, all sale you pay now!

+100000

they stole our coins and said focus on this coin what a bastards!

Great.. now we're f'n thieves?  Lol. All I can say is what I already did.  Coins will be refunded asap, I am on the road for the next 6hrs and typing this from a gas stop. The coin received enough bad rep already is all i meant by whining.  I will be in touch with everyone who has emailed me.   I havent gotten an uldate from dev #2 yet. Just bad timing.
Will see. I sent two emails and didnt get any answer so yeah it took 1 day and its enough to do something but till now nothing just promise promise.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This coin's launch was definitely bumpy but let's stop with the whining posts already and focus on the coin's future, this will benefit all involved, ok?

yea quit "whining" about being scammed.  Be like me and enjoy the dildo in your ass!  I swear to god you bastards quit screwing up launches whether its the devs or the "ddosers" if they even exist, just look at the personality of all these people get the absolute most for the absolute least.  You know it's not a ddos if you never paid for the proper bandwidth to begin with.  And dont give the bull about it being impossible to know, the main pool claimed they were gonna get a crap ton of traffic but apparently didn't prepare for it.  What a joke,  Did i also see a pool owner was on vacation while this was going down.  once again what a joke.  come on give me money, all sale you pay now!

+100000

Great.. now we're f'n thieves?  Lol. All I can say is what I already did.  Coins will be refunded asap, I am on the road for the next 6hrs and typing this from a gas stop. The coin received enough bad rep already is all i meant by whining.  I will be in touch with everyone who has emailed me.   I havent gotten an uldate from dev #2 yet. Just bad timing.
Activity: 238

+100000

Activity: 154
when is the mac wallet coming?Huh
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
WTS 50 GFT for 0.05BTC, PM  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
WTS 578 GFT. PM offers please.

Activity: 266
the goddamned official™ GFT pool giftcoinpool.com does NOT pay out. so tired of being treated as a retard by the people I believed to be trustworthy in the beginning...

auto-payouts don't work, manual payout won't help either ('You already have one active manual payout request')

I got my coins from them for manual payout of 27.
Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC
WTB 10,000GFT for 0.8BTC!
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
Hashes slightly dropped.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hello guys,

theres a new mining pool for GiftCoins:

http://gft.global-pool.com
Activity: 126
Pushing Matrices
the 50 coin giveaway was sham ? Its peding sinding since 2 Hrs ?
nothing received even with the new wallet.
Funny how I did receive 50 GFT from the giveaway though.
Try restarting your wallet.
Activity: 97
nothing received even with the new wallet.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
WTT 42 GFT > 100 QRK, PM.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
Thank you giftcoinpool guys, I finally got my coins.

thanks for your patience, i know it can be difficult to wait, but we are working hard to ensure everyone at this pool gets whats owed to them.

Good to hear that. Thanks for all your efforts.
Activity: 140

Activity: 322

thanks for your patience, i know it can be difficult to wait, but we are working hard to ensure everyone at this pool gets whats owed to them.
Activity: 112
is there any exchange up yet?
Activity: 119

Ya i've been getting my payouts too, thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: