Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GiftCoin [GFT] Wallet + Source available [SCRYPT] - page 25. (Read 112454 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
[WTS]
Hello guys,
I have 300 GFT to sell for 0.2 BTC, I have a rep thread here
VST
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758
OK guys -- will be providing instructions on logging into the old database so you can manually withdraw your mined coins from bettercoin pool.  Sorry for the delays - but I literally just walked into my office after a 12hr drive and my DEV #2 not being around most of the day didn't help speed things up!

Thanks for the update!

no problem -- i jumped a gun and was hopeful people can log in as themselves to do a manual payout... this may not be the case, sit tight -- we may need to process refunds manually, either way people are getting their coin back - there isn't an ALT that we'll throw away our name and invested time for...

Shit happens, glad you're taking the effort to make it all right

bettercoin's cool in my book
Activity: 112
OK guys -- will be providing instructions on logging into the old database so you can manually withdraw your mined coins from bettercoin pool.  Sorry for the delays - but I literally just walked into my office after a 12hr drive and my DEV #2 not being around most of the day didn't help speed things up!

Thanks for the update!

no problem -- i jumped a gun and was hopeful people can log in as themselves to do a manual payout... this may not be the case, sit tight -- we may need to process refunds manually, either way people are getting their coin back - there isn't an ALT that we'll throw away our name and invested time for...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
WTS 3055 GFT for BTC. PM offers if interested.

Activity: 73

Thanks for the update!
WTS 200GFT for 0.17 BTC I wont go lower pm me if interested
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I have just under 37 GFT I'd like to sell for BTC / LTC or DGC. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Open to offers.

http://i.imgur.com/MeumnCa.png
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Something odd is happening here with this coin.

So the dev launches a new coin, and he premined 1 %, start the coin with a low difficulty so everybody jumps on board of the insta-mine boat. so all the miners mine a bunch and start selling them, nobody is buying them except for a few people that offer incredibly low prices compared to the miners that trying to sell them.

and what does the dev do to promote this coin, to build a demand for it ? so far absolutely nothing. no that is real strange, because if he wants to make some money from his pre-mine he better be promoting this coin, or he going to make nothing from his pre-mine.

so what do we have here, a dev that made a coin and has already abandoned it, or is this a big bear trap that signals to the miners to dump your coins now, and only after the big initial dump will the promotion kick it ?

He only premined 750,000 of them and has so far given out about 2K in a giveaway.
Let's give him a little time.
Something odd is happening here with this coin.

So the dev launches a new coin, and he premined 1 %, starts the coin with a low difficulty so everybody jumps on board of the insta-mine boat. so all the miners mine a bunch and start selling them, nobody is buying them except for a few people that offer incredibly low prices compared to the miners that trying to sell them.

and what does the dev do to promote this coin, to build a demand for it ? so far absolutely nothing. no that is real strange, because if he wants to make some money from his pre-mine he better be promoting this coin, or he going to make nothing from his pre-mine.

so what do we have here, a dev that made a coin and has already abandoned it, or is this a big bear trap that signals to the miners to dump your coins now, and only after the big initial dump will the promotion kick it ?
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
http://gift.bitember.com = SCAM ,give me 80 GFT for 1,3Mh/s on 12h....WTF Angry

hmmm... i got my coins from bitember and from bit34 after some time - was 0 for long period then they started coming

Yeah... the difficulty is up to 60 already, and it was around 12-14 12 hours ago. 80 Giftcoins sounds around right for that amount of hash.
Activity: 121
Merit: 12
Can someone make an exchange theard here for the people buying and selling?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
wts 100 @ 0.1
PM
Activity: 21
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
Activity: 238
WTS 124.76 GFT for 5 LTC

PM
Activity: 42
http://gift.bitember.com = SCAM ,give me 80 GFT for 1,3Mh/s on 12h....WTF Angry

hmmm... i got my coins from bitember and from bit34 after some time - was 0 for long period then they started coming
This coin's launch was definitely bumpy but let's stop with the whining posts already and focus on the coin's future, this will benefit all involved, ok?

yea quit "whining" about being scammed.  Be like me and enjoy the dildo in your ass!  I swear to god you bastards quit screwing up launches whether its the devs or the "ddosers" if they even exist, just look at the personality of all these people get the absolute most for the absolute least.  You know it's not a ddos if you never paid for the proper bandwidth to begin with.  And dont give the bull about it being impossible to know, the main pool claimed they were gonna get a crap ton of traffic but apparently didn't prepare for it.  What a joke,  Did i also see a pool owner was on vacation while this was going down.  once again what a joke.  come on give me money, all sale you pay now!

+100000

they stole our coins and said focus on this coin what a bastards!

Great.. now we're f'n thieves?  Lol. All I can say is what I already did.  Coins will be refunded asap, I am on the road for the next 6hrs and typing this from a gas stop. The coin received enough bad rep already is all i meant by whining.  I will be in touch with everyone who has emailed me.   I havent gotten an uldate from dev #2 yet. Just bad timing.
Will see. I sent two emails and didnt get any answer so yeah it took 1 day and its enough to do something but till now nothing just promise promise.

haha i got reply on my email within a few minutes Cheesy
Activity: 20
a little concerning when i click the topic and the latest few posts are people wanting to sell  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Only Today

200 GFT for 0.1 BTC

PM
Pages:
Jump to: