Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GiftCoin [GFT] Wallet + Source available [SCRYPT] - page 30. (Read 112454 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Read the news before you post nonsense at the pool first, ok?  We were one of the pools selected to help out with the launch and had a bug in MYSQL simple as that.  

And instead of taking the site offline or stating that fact in clear words you went incommunicado for 14h?

im on the same boat with bettercoin news posted after the lunch 7 hrs after.

LOST GIFTCOINS?, POSTED JAN 4, 2014 AT 07:41
We've been getting a lot of e-mails about what happened with the coins mined when the pool was launched the first time. The faulty database was removed and replaced with a fresh one to enable mining. In the meantime we have identified which users need to be refunded coin and will be processing the refunds ASAP. To speed things up please enter your wallet address in this pool and provide your account name and giftcoin wallet address to [email protected]. We may set up a second instance of the pool with the old database attached to allow cash outs, but if this is not feasible, we may need to process payments manually. Thank you for your support and understanding. Your coin is safe. There was no hack -- just a technical problem with the mysql database. Go giftcoin!

Email send i guess we just have to wait.

If I get paid, my mindset about this coin is surely going to change. I mined here for 8 hours, started here exactly the minute pools were launched. But only got 2.6 coins after 8 hours inspite of several accepted shares.

I haven't mined for 8 hours, but like ajax3592, I haven't received coins inspite of several accepted shares

Patience, please. 

My wallet: GpXghYcdhh1WNnTGJmBFhTpwMReq3vmenb
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
this coin really sucks.  Sad

It was the first launch for me... now, after 12+ hours lost, i jumped off the train with my 50 coins, 'cos i think it's gonna crash. Back to mine lottocoins Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Dev is waiting for coin to hit the exchange, so they can dump their coins (1.5%)
Activity: 154
Devs should invest some in giveaways, this is very important to let the people know and make them to get the wallets!

Create smth like 1000 gift for 1000 persons (1ppsn).

Ghp6SP9KMkAdBv96gQqrNon1KhgRaLb1pL
lol
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
Devs should invest some in giveaways, this is very important to let the people know and make them to get the wallets!

Create smth like 1000 gift for 1000 persons (1ppsn).

Activity: 84
Nobody willing to give some gift?

1.5% premine for promotions?

Yeah right, fry in hell giftcoin
Activity: 112

Read the news before you post nonsense at the pool first, ok?  We were one of the pools selected to help out with the launch and had a bug in MYSQL simple as that.  

And instead of taking the site offline or stating that fact in clear words you went incommunicado for 14h?

We've been getting a lot of e-mails about what happened with the coins mined when the pool was launched the first time. The faulty database was removed and replaced with a fresh one to enable mining. In the meantime we have identified which users need to be refunded coin and will be processing the refunds ASAP. To speed things up please enter your wallet address in this pool and provide your account name and giftcoin wallet address to [email protected]. We may set up a second instance of the pool with the old database attached to allow cash outs, but if this is not feasible, we may need to process payments manually. Thank you for your support and understanding. Your coin is safe. There was no hack -- just a technical problem with the mysql database. Go giftcoin!

If I get paid, my mindset about this coin is surely going to change. I mined here for 8 hours, started here exactly the minute pools were launched. But only got 2.6 coins after 8 hours inspite of several accepted shares.

I haven't mined for 8 hours, but like ajax3592, I haven't received coins inspite of several accepted shares

Patience, please. 
Activity: 224

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
gft.cryptopools.com is chugging along without any issues since launch. 

So come mine at CryptoPools with confidence.  Support is superb. 

-tb-

#cryptopools
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

Also sent a mail to them 8 hours back, but still no balance :/
Activity: 182
Activity: 196
forkparty again?

lol.

sounds like a fair launch, because so many big rigs are in wrong chains  Cheesy

Read the news before you post nonsense at the pool first, ok?  We were one of the pools selected to help out with the launch and had a bug in MYSQL simple as that. 

People sleep m8
bmL
Activity: 95
What about compiling client on ubuntu?
I'm getting:
*** No rule to make target `libleveldb.a`
any 1 can help?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
WTS 1700 GFT for 1 BTC
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Read the news before you post nonsense at the pool first, ok?  We were one of the pools selected to help out with the launch and had a bug in MYSQL simple as that. 

Activity: 672
Merit: 273
I've created a ticked for cryptsy!

#62095 Please add Giftcoin (GFT)!

Activity: 238
Guys.. i think hashaddicts was hacked...

Autopayout was set for my wallet address:
Gs8dmkX13CcsRmvJjLDGUZKRPvHoAKLVjX

I got my first payment no problem of 20.xxxx GFT no problem..

but the next 13.xx went to

GsKVeR2YPAXGRZTENM5fhm5fGyEw4Grsd6

and i sure as hell dint set that up

That's not good, time to check people if you're  on that pool

Apparently there is no way to contact HASHADDICTS besides their IRC channel...

there was only 1 other person in there and they were trying to complaint about a locked account...

so HASHADDICTS please respond

That's unfortunate. I've heard quite a few stories from frustrated miners like this.

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool
Activity: 238
well ive used "gifts.bettercoin.org" pool since the lunch for atleast 1:30 or 2 hours but seems they had problem and i dont get any share or reward so hope one of their admins tell us what happened?
Pages:
Jump to: