Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GiftCoin [GFT] Wallet + Source available [SCRYPT] - page 8. (Read 112454 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 273
DEV was online and still nothing. He could have earned thousands $$ but instead he just fucked up everything.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Who in the world thought a 168 hour / 2,016 block diff retarget would be a good idea?? Why would a dev do that??
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Waiting for tonight, ooh!

Sorry, couldn't help myself Tongue

Unfortunately it looks pretty bad right now. I wonder if things can actually change for better for this coin. Hope so, but...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant
Waiting for this news.
Activity: 756
We are waiting for the BIG BIG BIG news comming up on friday

If it isn´t somthing like "amazon accepts GFT" i think our coins have no longer any worth
( did they have any since born ? )
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
no exchange??
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
you won´t get it fixed with retarget 2016
once a big dump pool hits the coin the same situation as now will happen again and again

see CAT

Fork !

Fork, quickly, and don't allow the difficulty to increase more than 10% or something like that, or change completely the retargeting algo to something like Kimoto 'Gravity Well'. CAT is still suffering from a non suitable difficulty retargeting algo... dev, learn from its mistake.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I wanted to mine this coin, but 24 hours to solve one block, and my payout won't be confirmed for a month. The dev needs to step in today or it's going to be a dead coin. i moved on.

psssssttt, it already is. You are standing looking at the corpse in the coffin and saying "we better hurry and call a doctor or this corpse will die" RIP gftcoin
Activity: 108
Still no exchange?
Activity: 625
Dev, why you hold premined? Coin need promotion... Don't let coin die.
dev announced news on friday, only going to exchange could save coin or it will die

yes but without mining no transactions are possible. So you need min. two actions to save the coin.

1. exchange
2. fork

or

investor that spends an big miningfarm
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
dev announced news on friday, only going to exchange could save coin or it will die
you won´t get it fixed with retarget 2016
once a big dump pool hits the coin the same situation as now will happen again and again

see CAT

Fork !
ANNOUNCING THE GIFTCOIN
WAKE UP FROM HIBERNATION
EVENT!!!

BUT WHY?

This was by far one of the most anticipated new ALT coin launches to hit the ALT market (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-giftcoin-gft-wallet-source-available-scrypt-392465)in the last 2 weeks (maybe excluding bad media attention on *some* coins).  So much so that it attracted HUGE hash rates and spiked the coin's difficulty to a point where transaction times are impossible -- that is, without YOUR hash power!!!

We, as a community of strong GiftCoin supporters have a plan!  It will not be easy, but it WILL pay off!  Goal?  Get us to the next difficulty adjustment.  Create buzz -- overload Reddit, Cryptsy & Coinedup until they listen.

OK, BUT HOW?
1. Set up an account at https://gifts.bettercoin.org (pool is absolutely stabilized after its first unsuccessful run). It's ok if you are biased - and want to go to a different pool.  Find an active, stable one and go at it! EDIT - it has to be bettercoin pool -- otherwise, we'll have no record of existing miners who are supporting the network, regardless of this Pool promotion.

2. If you don't have a GiftCoin wallet yet, get it here:  https://mega.co.nz/#!hdpRCRTI!E00qITDtYtMwiyQxgRVKFy_wViwDqd-kRV2JD_VDckE

3. Start mining GiftCoins for 24hrs.

4. After 24 hours, send a screenshot of your cgminer screen, where the date is clearly shown, when mining started, your mining speed as well as the number of Accepted & Rejected shares.

5. Depending on the speed of your miners, you will receive:

over 100Kh/s – 10 GFT
over 200Kh/s – 20 GFT
over 300Kh/s – 30 GFT
over 400Kh/s – 40 GFT

500Kh/s or more? – 50 - 150GFT (that's a COMPLETE BONUS BLOCK per 24HRS!)

EXTRA BONUS?
Post a screenshot of your GFT Wallet balance at the exchange when it gets there.  Once the GFT Coin gets into an exchange, receive 100GFT's (2 blocks) for every 24hrs that you DO NOT SELL.  We will, together, work to tease the market.  Patience will pay off - and the coin will not be killed by 0 BUY ORDERS.

BUT I WANT MORE GIFTS!
Services, Web Site, QR Generation & of course, GIFT CARD Templates & Processing Web Site is needed!

Wha? Processing GIFT CARD Templates?
Yes -- an exchange of sorts!  Bounty of 2k will be awarded for the first 50, 100, 250 GFT card denomination to be sold for BTC on a secure site.

Suggested GFT coin value?  For a rare coin?  With this launch popularity and difficulty?

[edit] -- can't really 'guess' a coin's value and don't want to mislead anyone!

bump
Activity: 616
I wanted to mine this coin, but 24 hours to solve one block, and my payout won't be confirmed for a month. The dev needs to step in today or it's going to be a dead coin. i moved on.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
net hash just when under 100 mhs currently at 87 diff stuck at 55 what a joke!
my wallet stuck on 18230

normal, no new blocks found - diffi too high, no exchange no miners, no transactions
Activity: 112
my wallet stuck on 18230
I heard Winklevoss Twins are going into it.
Activity: 112
Jumping to conclusions too quickly much?  Coin is less than a week old.  News tomorrow just might be big enough to fix this... will watch closely!
Pages:
Jump to: