Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GiftCoin [GFT] Wallet + Source available [SCRYPT] - page 3. (Read 112454 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
ded wanna buy mine?
o3u
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Money comes, money goes
is there any exchange yet?
Activity: 252
not dead... I believe the developer is working on forking it to fix the difficulty.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Is it dead, folks? Diff retarget time is just silly at the moment.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I believe in GFT!
because I have 300 of those mined at the beginning LOL
+1 lols  Cheesy
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
I believe in GFT!
because I have 300 of those mined at the beginning LOL
Activity: 84
He's trying to reboot this scam coin.. he didn't even change the difficulty problem which is what caused it to fail to begin with.. wow.. anyone mining this is literally wasting electricity.

+1

Without solving the diff retarget issue the coin is worthless. I like this coin, but diff needs to retarget in reasonable amount of time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
He's trying to reboot this scam coin.. he didn't even change the difficulty problem which is what caused it to fail to begin with.. wow.. anyone mining this is literally wasting electricity.
Activity: 686
GiftCoin is back!!

BIG announcement.. Don't let go of your Giftcoins
Giftcoin Reignited

wow wb. where u been. so this is just a one-man show huh? u have no team? thatll be tough..
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
GiftCoin is back!!
http://poolnetwork.org/images/other/Reignited.png
BIG announcement.. Don't let go of your Giftcoins
Giftcoin Reignited
Well, I suppose I should say an established exchange ..

Every exchange has to establish itself somehow... coinmarket.io has an old school, reputable dev behind it... see, not being on a huge exchange is an asset to the coin now and its early adopters, like me Smiley

Agree
Activity: 112

Every exchange has to establish itself somehow... coinmarket.io has an old school, reputable dev behind it... see, not being on a huge exchange is an asset to the coin now and its early adopters, like me Smiley
While I'm not mining the USDe, I would say that it's worth mentioning the USD is the backing for the global economy right now. So whether you're American or not.. it sortof defines global trade relations.

Simultaneously it's worth noting the USDe doesn't need to be posited as a global cryptocurrency, it clearly is a niche coin.

Why wouldn't you stock up on a supply of this promising coin, or did you already?

I have not yet, mainly because with so many altcoins popping up, it's hard to keep track. I will be looking into throwing some MH that way to get some, but only a few. Also, I don't see an exchange for it.. supposedly one popped up, but can't find it anymore..

coinmarket.io, beta, but it has been very good
While I'm not mining the USDe, I would say that it's worth mentioning the USD is the backing for the global economy right now. So whether you're American or not.. it sortof defines global trade relations.

Simultaneously it's worth noting the USDe doesn't need to be posited as a global cryptocurrency, it clearly is a niche coin.

Why wouldn't you stock up on a supply of this promising coin, or did you already?

I have not yet, mainly because with so many altcoins popping up, it's hard to keep track. I will be looking into throwing some MH that way to get some, but only a few. Also, I don't see an exchange for it.. supposedly one popped up, but can't find it anymore..

USDE? hell no, I'm not american so that coin as no appeal to me, it's a niche coin.

You're kidding right?  The USDe is going worldwide and its identity & branding are being re-developed now. What's currently there at usd-e.com will be very different in the near future. You hold off now, you miss out.  Smiley

they need a huge rebranding to appeal to worldwide audience.
USDE? hell no, I'm not american so that coin as no appeal to me, it's a niche coin.

You're kidding right?  The USDe is going worldwide and its identity & branding are being re-developed now. What's currently there at usd-e.com will be very different in the near future. You hold off now, you miss out.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: