Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GiftCoin [GFT] Wallet + Source available [SCRYPT] - page 5. (Read 112454 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
3055.00152019 GFT sitting around if anyone wants to make an offer for it.

Activity: 252
Payment to mpc007 and tins have been sent.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I'm offering DOGE for your GFT, 3:1 ratio.

I know there's some sync issues since it take 24h+ to find a block, but it will happen lol

I'll take you up on that. I have 125 GFT to trade.
My Doge address is: DSuCfW4M4AJPAwZjUzg7VQWEVcZt9SvAvo
I'm offering DOGE for your GFT, 3:1 ratio.

I know there's some sync issues since it take 24h+ to find a block, but it will happen lol
My wallet wont sync either says last block was 21 hours ago and wont go any further, I have already tried downloading it again and refreshed the block chain download too, still not fixed!! same problem Sad
I have 168.72038137 Gift coin for sale please PM me with any offers Smiley Smiley Smiley
I've got a few GIFT (~33) I'd like to sell for BTC / LTC / DOGE / RPC / EAC / NET

Guy above me, would you be interested in taking them over for a symbolic price?

Please reply or send me a PM Smiley

had to reboot and now my wallet isn't synced anymore lol let's give it a few days Tongue
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I've got a few GIFT (~33) I'd like to sell for BTC / LTC / DOGE / RPC / EAC / NET

Guy above me, would you be interested in taking them over for a symbolic price?

Please reply or send me a PM Smiley
Give it a couple days, something's coming.

if you don't want them I'll take them Smiley Address below in my signature Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Get this on an exchange already so I can dump it like it dumped on me!
Activity: 686
Activity: 742
I've got 4069 gift for sale, PM me Smiley
Activity: 13
I love gift, so I love giftcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
I am minning USD-E now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=410254.1320

You will regret no minig it soon.
Activity: 658
i have 50gft im willing to part with. pm me your offers interested parties.
Activity: 658
fork it and change those stupid parameters and you are done.

Fork what? We don't even have a working wallet. The last block was 18239 and nothing after that. No trading, no mining, just a dead wallet. Since no one looks after it, it will not be fixed. This is truly the end.

WTS my wallet.dat with 155 giftcoin for anything.

would you take .001btc
Activity: 56
I like this name, like a gift the beautiful pictures, to support it
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
fork it and change those stupid parameters and you are done.

Fork what? We don't even have a working wallet. The last block was 18239 and nothing after that. No trading, no mining, just a dead wallet. Since no one looks after it, it will not be fixed. This is truly the end.

WTS my wallet.dat with 155 giftcoin for anything.

isn't that obvious that any coin with high very high diff and very long diff retarget will die, there is a working wallet which contain your coin or am I wrong? it's just suggestion change those parameters and see what happens better than nothing, but if you ask me, personnaly I don't care :p just a suggestion because there are some nice people around here sad about this coin

No, I don't have a working wallet. It is not syncing for 2 days now and I am not the only one, just turn back one page and you will see the first complaints about broken wallets. Therefore transactions are not possible, no send, no receive, no dumping, no nothing, just a bunch of bytes.

lol it will not sync because no one is mining it's as simple as that, aslong as diff is that high no one will care to mine, if the diff retarget goes down, there the one thing needed would be someone mining the one block and then diff goes down and the coin is minable again, if no one is ming no transanction can be made and your wallet won't sync
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
stuck at block 18239
that's weird my wallet sync fine... I understand why people are frustrated (other then difficulty)
Pages:
Jump to: