Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GIL, fun and fast. Now accepted at Coingas!! Difficulty Fix! Upgrade ASAP! - page 18. (Read 33566 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Any differences from the vast array of existing alt-coins?

Random block reward, adds some unpredictability, which I believe, makes it a fun coin to mine. Specific target audience, of Final Fantasy fans. You never played FF VII??

Didn't you just say, literally 15 minutes ago, how much you were against random block rewards...?   Huh

Um, no? Proof?

"Um, nope. Do some actual research, most coins I attacked, has the ridiculously large block reward. Oh and super blocks, I hate fucking super blocks."

I guess it was super blocks that you hate...don't see how you can hate one, then launch basically the same thing, but whatever, I was wrong I guess
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml

Random block reward, adds some unpredictability, which I believe, makes it a fun coin to mine. Specific target audience, of Final Fantasy fans. You never played FF VII??

Didn't you just say, literally 15 minutes ago, how much you were against random block rewards...?   Huh

Um, no? Proof?
fml
Ha ha, yeah "small" premine in comparison to block reward...  Roll Eyes

Pathetic.

A large chunk will go to bounties and giveaways and future development. A small portion, will go to me. I had to use my own BTC, to pay for a VPS to have a fast, dedicated node. I needed someone to help compile the windows QT, because it wasn't working for me, and I couldn't figure it out. Came out of my pocket. I also spent over 2 weeks of my spare time, working on it, while also working my 60 hour a week job. So yeah, I'm taking a salary.

Anyone who has a major issue with a less than 1% premine, has never created an alt coin, and has no idea, the amount of work, that goes into it.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

fml
Can we get some developer opions here, rather than a bunch of people, who know absolutely nothing about creating a coin?
fml
Premise, shitcoin, nothing new, dumb name and idiotic "reasoning" behind project. Yay for new altcopypasta-coins!

Yeah, this isn't a copy/paste coin. thanks though Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Ha ha, yeah "small" premine in comparison to block reward...  Roll Eyes

Pathetic.
whats the 300k for?

Gotto make back that 4 minutes of copy-pasta expense somewhere!
Premise, shitcoin, nothing new, dumb name and idiotic "reasoning" behind project. Yay for new altcopypasta-coins!
Activity: 237
Your premine is ridiculous compared to block rewards....

It's 0.16666666666666669% of total coins, but thank you so much for your uneducated comment Roll Eyes

Its still more than all the coins that will be mined in the first 9 months.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
this is 1000% better than MST, might set the chocobos on it for a bit
fml

It's 0.16666666666666669% of total coins, but thank you so much for your uneducated comment Roll Eyes

Your coin will be dead before miner rewards catch your premine.
kk, thanks for your input.

Your coin will be dead before miner rewards catch your premine.
fml

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
fml

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: