Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GirlsToken-2.0 - 2.3-ALPHA in testing now[ANN] - page 11. (Read 25462 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
EXCHANGES

1)CoinMarkets <- OPEN FOR TRADING BTC and DOGE
2) CoinExchange.io <- OPEN FOR TRADING

3)Yobit.net <- Waiting on response
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Yobit has old wallet version as they almost never update wallets. So that coins are probably lost
Activity: 70
Coinexchange and yobbit wallet shows online but my transaction did not arrive

0eb6ce55a6cb9c3c7685ec8ecee17107ece5f82447e8316b56c08e3aa4ca4c12

let's see if you can fix it, 70,001 coins

The mac is not very new...MAC OS X 10.6.8
 yes 2.1.1.2 version
Yes error message...
Ahhh that is the issue there. Due to enabling qrcode support, a minimum of version 10.7 is required. I apologize, and will build a version compatible with older versions as soon as i am off work 9pm est.
Ok dev, I wait...
Thanks  Wink
Ok, so it seems I was incorrect in remembering why the wallet needed to be compiled with 10.7+ as a base. It was not qrcode support, but was libc++11. It would seem that Apple has decided to only officially support libc++ on 10.7... so I will have to add an hdd to my hackintosh [or possibly just a VM] and setup a 10.6.8 build to be able to properly compile for versions 10.7 and under.
All this is to say, I am working on it but may take a bit longer then a simple re-compile as I originally thought.
Ok no problem, I wait Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
 yes 2.1.1.2 version
Yes error message...
Ahhh that is the issue there. Due to enabling qrcode support, a minimum of version 10.7 is required. I apologize, and will build a version compatible with older versions as soon as i am off work 9pm est.
Ok dev, I wait...
Thanks  Wink
Ok, so it seems I was incorrect in remembering why the wallet needed to be compiled with 10.7+ as a base. It was not qrcode support, but was libc++11. It would seem that Apple has decided to only officially support libc++ on 10.7... so I will have to add an hdd to my hackintosh [or possibly just a VM] and setup a 10.6.8 build to be able to properly compile for versions 10.7 and under.
All this is to say, I am working on it but may take a bit longer then a simple re-compile as I originally thought.
 yes 2.1.1.2 version
Yes error message...
Ok dev, I wait...
Thanks  Wink
legendary
 yes 2.1.1.2 version
Yes error message...
I can't open the mac wallet.  Huh
what version of mac and what version of the wallet? the 2.1.12 version? also is there an error message by chance?

The mac is not very new: MAC OS X 10.6.8
 yes 2.1.1.2 version
Yes error message, I can't open the file.
legendary
I can't open the mac wallet.  Huh
what version of mac and what version of the wallet? the 2.1.12 version? also is there an error message by chance?
I can't open the mac wallet.  Huh
legendary

↝  GirlsToken | Torrent SnapShot  ↜

Why SnapShot and why Torrent? 

Speed and no waiting, after downloading, just copy the files to have the current block chain.
       Ability to safely intercept the download and resume it.
       Additional Nodes and Peers attached.
       Updates every few days.

Last Update: 14.08.2017:14.40 UTC+01:00  

Donations: GZdA2bsjap6cBXD3c2ps9ZM6pEgp7oj1kg  
Wonderful, thank you for your help Smiley I am also uploading an updated bootstrap now Smiley
Activity: 370

↝  GirlsToken | Torrent SnapShot  ↜

Why SnapShot and why Torrent? 

Speed and no waiting, after downloading, just copy the files to have the current block chain.
       Ability to safely intercept the download and resume it.
       Additional Nodes and Peers attached.
       Updates every few days.

Last Update: 14.08.2017:14.40 UTC+01:00  

Donations: GZdA2bsjap6cBXD3c2ps9ZM6pEgp7oj1kg  
legendary
Coinexchange wallet up to date Grin

I just saw that aswell!! I will update the OP.  Cool
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Coinexchange wallet up to date Grin
legendary
Interesting design Smiley we will let the community decide Smiley
I try create own graphic for GirlsToken. Maybe someone will like it.

BASED ON: http://www.freepik.com/free-vector/astonished-girl-with-virtual-reality_1041269.htm
legendary
I see that thank you Smiley
Will test asap and then merge 😁

merged and will be included in next release Smiley
legendary
I have fews XGTC on my wallet.dat from previous source and I use Linux. Salvage wallet not available on Linux?
Are you using a daemon or the qt wallet? Also do you use prebuilt or build yourself?

Own Qt Wallet prebuild from this topic and source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngirlstokencoinxgtc-hybrid-scrypt-10-year-super-blocks-ramdom-pos-pow-1788321. From deamons I can also use. I do not know what you're asking?

Ok so you are completing your own build from source. Which means all of the requirements (boost bdbd openssl) will be the same. open your original wallet and use the "dumpprivkey" command to back up your priv key just in case. Then complete a build in the same way you did before (following the tutorial you provided).
Here are the deps I use, however I'm unsure what was used for BDB for the old Linux qt as I was not the one who built it.
Code:
sudo apt-get install libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev libboost-all-dev libqrencode-dev qt4-qmake libqt4-dev build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev automake
Just to be sure, here is the method for compiling the Linux qt wallet:
1) Download and unpack the source code.
2) run the command  
Code:
cd src && make -f makefile.unix
to build daemon first
3) run the command  
Code:
cd ../ && qmake-qt4 "USE_UPNP=1" "USE_IPV6=1" "USE_QRCODE=1" girlstoken-qt.pro && make
to finally build the qt wallet.

If you still have issue please let me know and we will get them worked out for you Smiley
I have fews XGTC on my wallet.dat from previous source and I use Linux. Salvage wallet not available on Linux?
Are you using a daemon or the qt wallet? Also do you use prebuilt or build yourself?

Own Qt Wallet prebuild from this topic and source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngirlstokencoinxgtc-hybrid-scrypt-10-year-super-blocks-ramdom-pos-pow-1788321. From deamons I can also use. I do not know what you're asking?
Pages:
Jump to: