Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GirlsToken-2.0 - 2.3-ALPHA in testing now[ANN] - page 9. (Read 25457 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Yobit wallet is back online but currently still syncing at approx 4k blocks behind.

As for importing wallet.dat\keys from old wallet to new.....I am very surprised this isn't automated through a process already in Bitcoin core.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
dear OP , please take a look
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XGTC/BTC

Deposit is unavailable. Will it be like yobit ? Any idea?
They are in the process of updating to the 2.2.0 wallet, and have been in contact with me so all is well there Smiley

UPDATE
CoinsMarkets.com has fully updated and wallet is online 2.2.0
Lpool.name has fully updated and wallet is online 2.2.0
L8nit3-Miners.com has fully updated and wallet is online 2.2.0

CoinExchange.io is in the process of updating
blockmonsta has no contact information I can find, and as such I assume have not yet updated [which is fine before block 600k]

Yobit.net - Never updated from the 1.0.8 wallet, and is considered defunct at this point.

To any who haven't updated from 1.0.8 wallet yet due to too many priv keys to import, I have spun together a small bat file [windows only] that will batch import your old priv keys from a list file into the new wallet:
MEGA Link
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
dear OP , please take a look
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XGTC/BTC

Deposit is unavailable. Will it be like yobit ? Any idea?
legendary
take a look. I do not think something bad is going there. False manipulation ? Are the yobit team pumping the coin ? No one can deposit there for a while. Then what is going on there ?

I have no control and no idea of what yobit is doing, I have personally sent multiple upgrade requests and have not received a response for any of them.
At this point, I think we will have to consider the XGTC portion of yobit defunct, and I will remove the link from the OP. Again this is sad as a community member paid the listing out of their own pocket, and now yobit wont continue to support the coin......

Lpool.name has updated to the new wallet Smiley as has l8nit3-miners.com. Waiting on confirmation from coinsmarkets and coinexhange.io [both are in progress]
legendary
take a look. I do not think something bad is going there. False manipulation ? Are the yobit team pumping the coin ? No one can deposit there for a while. Then what is going on there ?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Dear ,
 I have sent some coins to my wallet on Yobit one month ago and till now I didn't get them due to endless maintenance !!
I also have tried so many times to contact their support , but they didn't answer at all !!!!!!
in this case how can I get my coins back since the wallet I sent the coins to is on yobit ?

Regards,
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Most likely it will need to be relisted in Yobit. It's now in foreever lasting ""maintance
legendary
what is going on in yobit ? I sent some xgtc to the yobit to test the wallet and it seems in inactive state. Why ? Is it delisted from the yobit exchange ? And when the POW phase will be ended ?
I honestly have no idea. I have sent support ticket after support ticket starting 2017-08-01 00:19:05, and have never received a response at all. Although to be honest, Im not surprised.... I have a personal support ticket that hasnt been answered since 2016-03-03 06:19!!

Quite a sad situation considering a community member paid for the listing..... maybe if a few more users send in tickets itll get their attention, however, i doubt it as they will have a dilema... they have allowed trading this whole time on the old chain... basically with coins that dont exists.
legendary
what is going on in yobit ? I sent some xgtc to the yobit to test the wallet and it seems in inactive state. Why ? Is it delisted from the yobit exchange ? And when the POW phase will be ended ?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Thanx new wallet online.
legendary
MANDATORY 2.2.0 UPDATE

Windows Wallet:Newest 2.2.0
Windows Daemon:Newest 2.2.0
Mac Wallet: Newest 2.1.1.3 OSX 10.7+ - VirusTotal 2.1.1.3Results -Working on it now
Mac Daemon: Newest 2.1.1.3 OSX 10.7+ - VirusTotal 2.1.1.3 Result - Working on it now
Linux Wallet: Newest 2.2.0
Linux Daemon: Newest 2.2.0

This update includes:
-Block reward drop and POW extension
-Many bugfixes left over from earlier versions
-Qt5 build from now on
-Boost 1.58
-And much more

I will be contacting pools and exchanges tonight after work to get all on the same version Smiley
legendary
Yes, it seems that it works, I received 1 XGTC
Pd, apparently has a new faucet  Grin
Wonderful! Thats great to hear! Can you pm me the link? Maybe then it wont be removed?  

UPDATE
I am currently building version 2.2.0 of the wallet. It has a few security patches, but mostly at block 600k the reward will drop to 50XGTC this change has extended our POW period for a fair distribution and low joining threshold for any new users. All while maintaining our current monney supply and not diluting or inflating the supply in any way.

When released, it will be MANDATORY to upgrade before block 600k.

POOL UPDATE
All Coins were disabled untill payments clear, now the pool will be down for backend upgrades and security patches. Hopefully this will fix any statistics issues and findblocks issues for any and all coins.

UPDATE
Mr. Merson has informed me that a working faucet for the new chain is available at cryptoguru. The OP has been updated with this info Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Yes, it seems that it works, I received 1 XGTC
Pd, apparently has a new faucet  Grin
legendary
Hello, I was browsing I found this and it really took me by surprise  Shocked

http://[Suspicious link removed]/Faucet/index.php?Currency=XGTC

I wonder if this belongs to the original chain?  Huh (I mean this one)

Edit
it seems that the forum does not allow the link
Here a screenshot

https://imgur.com/a/AWC2M
Not something I was aware of, and as such I am assuming that it is on the old chain, however.... Give it a try and see if it goes through to your wallet Smiley If not, then old chain, if so then new chain Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Hello, I was browsing I found this and it really took me by surprise  Shocked

http://[Suspicious link removed]/Faucet/index.php?Currency=XGTC

I wonder if this belongs to the new* chain?  Huh (I mean this one)

Edit
it seems that the forum does not allow the link
Here a screenshot

https://imgur.com/a/AWC2M
legendary
"What if we extended by 400k blocks making 1.4mil total and drop to a 50XGTC reward"
It sounds good to me. It would be great if some other members of the community could give their opinion about it.

CoinExchange has updated the ANN link Smiley I did notice however that the github link was also the old code, and have informed them of this aswell.

Glad to read it  Smiley and glad to see you are putting a lot of work to this project. Sooner or later you will be rewarded. Keep up the good work dev ;-)

Thank you for your vote of confidence Smiley I agree it would be great if more of the comunity voiced their opinion, but at this point I have realized, more would comment if they had any issues with the plan. I take the quietness from the community as a good sign that all are [or at least most are] currently
happy with the changes Smiley

The BR drop and POW extension have been added to the github and will be a part of the next release, 2.1.1.5 Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
"What if we extended by 400k blocks making 1.4mil total and drop to a 50XGTC reward"
It sounds good to me. It would be great if some other members of the community could give their opinion about it.

CoinExchange has updated the ANN link Smiley I did notice however that the github link was also the old code, and have informed them of this aswell.

Glad to read it  Smiley and glad to see you are putting a lot of work to this project. Sooner or later you will be rewarded. Keep up the good work dev ;-)

legendary
Extending the POW phase works for me. I do agree with kreatoralex though.

Maybe it is a detail but I think it would be important to update the link to this ann on CoinExchange (At the bottom of the XGTC trade page). Right now it is pointing to tami's and I do not think this would convinced people to get involved.

legendary
The price of a coin is very low. If you give 100 coins for a block, you can earn something. For the block will be given 25 coins, the miners will leave at all. Although there are so few

Maybe it is a detail but I think it would be important to update the link to this ann on CoinExchange (At the bottom of the XGTC trade page). Right now it is pointing to tami's and I do not think this would convinced people to get involved.

You both make fair points. What if we extended by 400k blocks making 1.4mil total and drop to a 50XGTC reward. Still no change in the moneysupply, a bit of a reward for the miners, and we extend the POW for new users to have a low entry to the coin?

Also, I will contact CoinExchange about the link and have them change it Smiley Thank you for pointing that out I didnt realize it hadnt been changed yet.

Support ticket has been created to have the link changed.

Nodes updated in OP:
Code:
addnode=coinsmarkets.com:10665
addnode=72.209.10.20
addnode=2600:8805:a007:fb00:f927:b959:19e7:73a1
addnode=2a02:8108:280:15c0:f8f0:ff51:babc:94fe
addnode=31.16.166.251
addnode=95.104.211.174
addnode=107.161.95.108
addnode=91.90.235.216
addnode=2001:48f8:28:11e::5
addnode=24.220.149.200
addnode=163.172.104.9
addnode=2601:602:cf80:4db0:d816:6778:434c:75c6
addnode=70.27.77.254
addnode=73.42.210.148
addnode=174.96.235.77
addnode=2001:0:5ef5:79fb:826:1fbc:faeb:91e9
addnode=5.20.110.22
addnode=2001:0:5ef5:79fb:8c1:1fba:9355:64ab
addnode=85.236.188.28
addnode=78.11.4.9
addnode=5.44.170.146
addnode=174.96.235.77
addnode=201.211.176.111
addnode=78.11.4.9
addnode=93.115.61.74
addnode=108.170.155.84
addnode=2001:0:5ef5:79fb:3072:1bd2:9355:64ab

commits to the codebase since 2.1.1.3 release, now for some needed sleep Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Pages:
Jump to: