Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GirlsToken-2.0 - 2.3-ALPHA in testing now[ANN] - page 15. (Read 25462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
@shotgun1969
Absolutely yobit has not switched over yet and is still on the old wallet and chain. Thank you for your list of seeds Smiley

@All
I am still working on the nicer newer 9.x codebase, It is nearly ready, I am just having a few small issues connecting it to our network properly. Once these issue have been resolved it will be released and we can move on to bigger and better things for XGTC Smiley

cool beans   hey could you look at the upnp in the options  currently mine is shaded  is that good  or bad.   i dont have to open ports if it isnt shaded but do i have to open them when it is
100% the 9.x code is being built with the UPNP option, it was missing from the earlier releases as I was using an old 6.x base that suffered from a bug in the UPNP sections. To combat this I had disabled it during build.
I have chosen newer, cleaner code, with a few newer features and a bit nicer ui setup as a base for XGTC. The idea is that it will make implementing newer BIP protocols and features provided by some other altcoins a much easier task and allow for smoother updates ni the future.
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
@shotgun1969
Absolutely yobit has not switched over yet and is still on the old wallet and chain. Thank you for your list of seeds Smiley

@All
I am still working on the nicer newer 9.x codebase, It is nearly ready, I am just having a few small issues connecting it to our network properly. Once these issue have been resolved it will be released and we can move on to bigger and better things for XGTC Smiley

cool beans   hey could you look at the upnp in the options  currently mine is shaded  is that good  or bad.   i dont have to open ports if it isnt shaded but do i have to open them when it is
legendary
@shotgun1969

@All
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
here are my current working nodes after i set up 3 more wallets in my network.

addnode=142.196.81.147:49729
addnode=163.172.104.9:50582
addnode=189.12.34.202:50006
addnode=201.211.90.231:58539
addnode=24.220.149.200:50456
addnode=24.220.149.200:55229
addnode=24.220.149.200:58224
addnode=5.44.170.146:56784
addnode=[2001:48f8:28:11e::b]:10665
addnode=107.161.95.108:10665
addnode=[2001:48f8:28:11e:de0:f601:a1e2:54b2]:50536
addnode=[2001:0:5ef5:79fd:3852:b6:362c:a518]:61719

yobit is on its own fork from what i  see and i believe all this coin needs is more nodes to help it along.
legendary
@kondrat -> please see update a few posts above...
UPDATE
Until all exchanges have updated to the new wallet, DO NOT send coins from 2.1.1 wallet to exchanges. I will let everyone know when I have received contact back saying that they have made the switch.

@Louisa
Im not quite sure what you mean? will what be coming sooner the expected?

@ethereuming
Yes I had noticed the same, I am hoping they will change that while they are updating wallet.

@m1n3m1n3m1n3
Thank you for pointing that out Smiley I had no idea about that other coin, and that gives us another reason to change logo over time

@Everyone
I am currently working on a 2.1.2 wallet [from a 9.x codebase] as I have noticed a few small bugs and a bit of lag in certain aspects of the new wallet.
At this point we are still waiting for confirmation from exchanges that they have updated.
Once all exchanges have updated and all is running well, I will be working on an android wallet next Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

hello dev ,Will it come a bit sooner than expected or is there any very recent status update?

Activity: 136
The deposit does not pass on Yobit
Activity: 136
Coin another on Yobit ?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
From what I see in CoinExchange the name is not GirlsToken but GirlsTokenCoin (3 words)
Anyway, good luck dev. Wink
legendary
I am on the fence at this point at changing the name [maybe if we can settle on a good one in  the future], however I agree completely that the logo needs some updating. Likely, these changes will be after we get some more features and exposure with exchanges.

I just checked coinexchange.io and it looks like our wallet is "undergoing maintenance", I have NOT received confirmation yet but it looks like they are in the process of updating their wallet with our new code Smiley Hopefully soon we will be able to exchange our XGTC to BTC again [for the miners Smiley]
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
Nice community and nice new dev here I think. I'm in the boat me too. Maybe just one thing I do not like: the name of the cryptocurrency and the symbol. Name is important. But it's just my opinion. Smiley

We are absolutely open to ideas. The logo is still left from previous dev and will be changed eventually. I am just unsure yet if I will be firing up photoshop myself or if we should have a small contest.

As for the name, do you have any ideas? It wouldnt be done for awhile as there are more important aspects to work on first... but if many feel the same then a new logo and name will be added to the roadmap
I have many ideas but the question is: this coin is made for girls and women in crypto world or we don't know yet at 100%?
Another point: you must find a name with a not taken domain name in my opinion...
The women in crypto and technology niche is absolutely the way we plan to go for this coin. Once price and volume are up and we have some competitive features, then I will begin reaching out to non-profit organizations who also specialize in this niche.
Ok, I understand. Therefore maybe FemaleCoin is better than GirlsToken...

Femalecoin sounds pretty awful... I see no reason for changing the name of the token now...maybe if the original dev claims the copyright of the name and logo.
Nice community and nice new dev here I think. I'm in the boat me too. Maybe just one thing I do not like: the name of the cryptocurrency and the symbol. Name is important. But it's just my opinion. Smiley

We are absolutely open to ideas. The logo is still left from previous dev and will be changed eventually. I am just unsure yet if I will be firing up photoshop myself or if we should have a small contest.

As for the name, do you have any ideas? It wouldnt be done for awhile as there are more important aspects to work on first... but if many feel the same then a new logo and name will be added to the roadmap
I have many ideas but the question is: this coin is made for girls and women in crypto world or we don't know yet at 100%?
Another point: you must find a name with a not taken domain name in my opinion...
The women in crypto and technology niche is absolutely the way we plan to go for this coin. Once price and volume are up and we have some competitive features, then I will begin reaching out to non-profit organizations who also specialize in this niche.
Ok, I understand. Therefore maybe FemaleCoin is better than GirlsToken...
legendary

legendary

legendary
I paid to have the coin listed on yobit as I said i would do earlier.

Donations to help offset cost would be appreciated  Wink

XGTC address GJMjBWZcjJR34HnPeD8oE39yTK4ajicUyG

BTC address 1FBgVtyfmaY5VAEuVNEmBimtk6vjZPwvAT

Thanks, dev I received the 100,00 coins. Anyone else willing to help feel free. Thanks again...
I apologize that it will be in smaller amounts, but absolutely there will be a few more payments coming from my personal wallet as it builds. Likely ~10k at a time untill we have reached a fair payback for you 😊
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
I paid to have the coin listed on yobit as I said i would do earlier.

Donations to help offset cost would be appreciated  Wink

XGTC address GJMjBWZcjJR34HnPeD8oE39yTK4ajicUyG

BTC address 1FBgVtyfmaY5VAEuVNEmBimtk6vjZPwvAT

Thanks, dev I received the 100,00 coins. Anyone else willing to help feel free. Thanks again...
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
I agree with you, more than 1 BTC for listing XGTC in Cryptopia sounds pretty expensive for now.

By the way, could someone explain how to compile the new wallet 2.1.1 from github? I don't find the .exe

Thanks
here is the link, and the link in OP is now fixed aswell Smiley https://github.com/l8nit3tr0ubl3/GirlsToken-2.0/releases/download/2.1.1/GirlsToken2.1.1.exe

Thank you!!!! Smiley .
legendary
I agree with you, more than 1 BTC for listing XGTC in Cryptopia sounds pretty expensive for now.

By the way, could someone explain how to compile the new wallet 2.1.1 from github? I don't find the .exe

Thanks
here is the link, and the link in OP is now fixed aswell Smiley https://github.com/l8nit3tr0ubl3/GirlsToken-2.0/releases/download/2.1.1/GirlsToken2.1.1.exe
Pages:
Jump to: