Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GirlsToken-2.0 - 2.3-ALPHA in testing now[ANN] - page 18. (Read 25465 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Dev, just like this : cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://107.161.95.108:3433 -u [walletaddress] -p [password] x c=XGTC
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
so basically, i made a coin, made improvments paid to other developer with ppremined coins, paid exchanges , explorer etc, faucet bounties, etc, and becausse you've been lonely mining for months and you have millions now you decice to relaunch , oh poor guy has no coins for development cause i run out with the money.. i hope you ask sorry to me and t this community you are trying to scam
hello tami,
I am having a fair number of issues making your coin run properly with my pool. Most other coins seem to run quite well right now, so I was hoping to ask you a few questions and maybe figure a few things out.
Otherwise I may have to remove XGTC from my pool if I cant get it to run cleanly.

YOUR LAST PM
did you asked me if you can takeover the coin and shit on my face as you can be the holy man and me the scammer HuhHuh??

Wow very nice and very interested with this coins.
whether bounty social media campaign will launched for this coins dev?
If already, where links for joining in this projects.  Grin
Sadly due to this being a reboot coin, and the original dev taking the premine, there is currently no dev fund available for bounties or campaigns. However, this is being worked on and is being established as we speak Smiley Currently all is being done out of my own pocket and in my free time.

Whaaaaaat?Huh  this is the second time that i heard you shitting on me abut the premine, lets be clear, lets say the truth of WHY you relaunched this coin..
cause you have been mining for months and you have now lets say 99-100 x 100? of the supply??
aout the premine i supposse i run with.. didnt i paid 0.25 btc to list the coin in coinexchange.io?
SENTCOINS TO FAUCET AND PAID CRYPTOCHAT?
didnt i made airdrop and paid bounties?? what you did? appart to bullshit on me??
I am really pissed with your scamy actitude, and i am going to report you, you please close this thread cause is NOT WELLCOME TAKEOVER.

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
where can we get a hold on this coin
Currently solo mining [pool is being worked on right now] and at coinexchange.io Link
More will come in the future, however there is much work to be done before more exchanges are added. Please see OP and post#2 for details.

Pool is back up in beta currently running a testing version of the daemon. Also a new update is in the works with a dedicated seed node and some missing rpc commands will be added back in [specifically addnode]. Also I will be adding the required code to setup the change from 10% POS down to a more manageable 2.5% starting at block 450K, aswell as removing the "superblocks" at the same block height for both POW and POS.

These actions, as discussed previously, will help maintain a lower total coin supply, without actually having to change the MAX_MONEY and reset the chain Smiley This way we all enjoy a rarer, more stable coin.... without loosing our currently mined and staked coins.

NEW v2.0.1 WALLET BINARY IN OP
-Added code to lower POS to 2.5% at block # 450,000
-Added code to remove superblocks at block # 450,000
-Added seed node for fast syncing for new users
-Fixed capitalization typos
-Upped versioning
-Added back missing "Addnode" rpc command
Activity: 19
where can we get a hold on this coin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
If already, where links for joining in this projects.  Grin
legendary
If already, where links for joining in this projects.  Grin
Sadly due to this being a reboot coin, and the premine being fund used by original dev, there is currently no dev fund available for bounties or campaigns. However, this is being worked on and is being established as we speak Smiley Currently all is being done out of my own pocket and in my free time.
legendary
Thanks l8nit3 I vote for your fork.
I think is better keeping the same total coin suply ,because reducing the total suply implies begin from scratch all wallets , throwing to trash all coins mined. Maybe the POS interest is pretty high, I think about 2-3% is good enough.

Regards
Thank you so much for your support Smiley Am I to assume the salvage wallet worked for you and your coins are once again freed up?
As for actually lowering the total supply in the code, I agree with you oricatmos, which is why I have proposed the burning of 50% of any xgtc dev fund donations [SEND TO DEV ADDRESS AND NOT BURN DIRECTLY PLEASE], I feel this will slowly lower the total supply while keeping all the hard earned coins for each miner Smiley [please see post#2 update#2 for more detail]
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
Thanks l8nit3 I vote for your fork.
I think is better keeping the same total coin suply ,because reducing the total suply implies begin from scratch all wallets , throwing to trash all coins mined. Maybe the POS interest is pretty high, I think about 2-3% is good enough.

Regards
legendary
My old wallet is working.Is it suitable for prolongation of work?
At this point, yes the old wallet is still usable on this chain.... none of the improvements require a fork yet....

SMALL UPDATE
I have acquired 5 non "tech-saavy" beta testers [family and friends] who have no idea what bitcoin is and have never seen a wallet. I am supplying them with a small startup from my own mined balance, and will be hopefully getting some feedback from users outside the usual crypto community [as well as the valued opinions of you all in the community].

I feel this is an important step in finding out exactly what may be needed or may need to be changed to help with public adoption and usage, and could help shed some light on "average" user adoption methods.

In case anyone missed it.. PLEASE READ POST #2 for updates!!!!
Activity: 136
My old wallet is working.Is it suitable for prolongation of work?
Thank you l8nit3 ,Coins came.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Woow ...? This is indeed a very extraordinary project, with a very perfect supply, hopefully quickly reach the desired target,I hope the future of this project is more advanced and well developed in the future,
legendary

That is definitely something myself and the community will consider, however we are a very new rebooted coin [literally just posted the wallet] and as such there is much to do with strengthening our current codebase before adding more to it Smiley
legendary
I'm glad that the coin got a second life. Smiley  And the price will grow.
Windows wallet link available in OP Smiley
Please report any bugs found here and through PM.

@kondrat4
All outstanding coins from the pool should be on their way to you now Smiley Thank you so much for your patience while I navigated errors Smiley
txid = eef5b2a17e807eb3f33ab125c8fb5f8db2acb45b4a5171fd3a62336c8cbc630d
I'm glad that the coin got a second life. Smiley  And the price will grow.
legendary
good luck dev, on market just 3 sats Sad
Yes its definitely low at this point, however remember the price is a reflection of support for the coin and dev..... and we had no dev, no roadmap, no updates....
Once we know the communities position on this takeover, I can promise you all now that pricing will NOT be high on the concerns list untill many bugs are worked out and some new features are added. Price and new exchanges will come after a SOLID coin/wallet/blockchain.

My proposal is to do my absolute best to be fully transparent and to keep at least small updates for the community as a regular thing.

Also I believe the "community driven" voted updates will be a nice change from users who are used to simply being told "heres what we are doing".

Thank you however for stopping by the thread and giving your input, its always welcome here Smiley

You got my vote!
Thank you very much Smiley Thats wonderful to hear
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Yes its definitely low at this point, however remember the price is a reflection of support for the coin and dev..... and we had no dev, no roadmap, no updates....
Once we know the communities position on this takeover, I can promise you all now that pricing will NOT be high on the concerns list untill many bugs are worked out and some new features are added. Price and new exchanges will come after a SOLID coin/wallet/blockchain.

My proposal is to do my absolute best to be fully transparent and to keep at least small updates for the community as a regular thing.

Also I believe the "community driven" voted updates will be a nice change from users who are used to simply being told "heres what we are doing".

Thank you however for stopping by the thread and giving your input, its always welcome here Smiley

You got my vote!
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: